Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prop

1. S

prop or cyp for chicks?

Female here, 5’1” and 112 pounds. I’m 45 years old and I eat clean around 1200 calories per day. I am doing a 30 day cut program and I train 4X per week with cardio. I am interested in adding 20mgs a week of testosterone to my protocol to help me lose weight and get stronger. Should I use...
  2. Radical Ice

"Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea?

Been a member here for a lonnnnnng time. Worked out from my teen years all the way to age 40+. Finally did a few basic test cycles many years back. Life got crazy busy and slowly fell out of the loop. Started back up basic weight training in my 50's, trying to put some of the muscle back and...
  3. G

Blood test with High estrodial

hello , i started a cycle with 100 mg test prop EOD with anavar 40 mg a day during week 4 i started feeling tired and water retention increased along witb decreased libido so i added arimidex at .5mg EOD with 50 mg proivron daily and stopped.the var this cured the problem then at week 7 i...
  4. T

First Cycle Test Prop and Winny

Hey everyone, Im getting ready to take my first cycle and wanted to get some feedback. Im 26 years old 155lbs 5'5 and around 10% percent body fat. My goals are to gain about 10lbs or more of solid muscle and increase strength. Currently Im squatting 365x1 bench 285x1 and deadlift 375x1...
  5. themuscle98

Test prop only cycle

5'11" 195lbs, 15% body fat Cycle history: 3 ph cycles I was thinking about running a test prop cycle because I want to start pinning. I've only done oral ph cycles so I'd like to dab into pinning. I just have a couple of questions about dosing. My prop is 100mg/mL . I'd like to pin...
  6. E

Can anyone or any GURUs check my first cycle?

Hi I'm 21 years old male and I've been training for a year and a half. I'm an asian guy 6.1ft current weight 212 lbs 9% BF. I'm 100 percent clean natural so far. Plus I hope you guys can understand what I'm saying since my english skill pretty sucks. First year I was just eating a lot foods and...
  7. H

Diet questions for my current cycle

What's up guys I'm on my fifth day running Tren Ace 50mg and Test Prop 75mg EOD. I'm 5'10 250lbs ~30%bf Logically I'm cutting down to loose a good 15-20% bf, around 35-50 lbs of fat. I'm currently consuming around 1,500 calories more or less. 200g+ of protein ~35g of fat and 62g of carbs. I...
  8. A

Nipples sore - Prop/Var

I've been running prop 100 mg eod and Var 100 mg ed. In the past week I started ramping up the letro and dropped my test to 80 mg eod for the time being. Any other ideas? The soreness is still there and hasn't been getting any worse, the pain is in my right nipple primarily. I've never added...
  9. K

Cycle advice

Was wondering if I could get some advice and critique on a cycle I'm looking to start. Stats Age 28 5'7 185lb 11% bf Bench 320x3 Squat 405x1 Weeks 1-12 test prop 125mg eod 1-12 arimidex .5 eod 5-12 anavar 50mg ed Pct Clomid 150/150/100/100 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 My goal with this cycle...
  10. A

Does a Test Prop cycle = significant increase in nutrient partitioning?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the nutrient partitioning effects of running a cycle of Test Proponiate. (Nutrient partitioning meaning a greater percentage of surplus calories are being used for muscle building rather than to be stored as fat). No matter how small...
  11. R

Adding NPP to test prop cycle for joints

Here's how my cycle looks Weeks 1-8 test p 100eod Weeks 5-8 Npp 75mg eod Weeks 2-8 arimidex .5ml eod Pct Weeks 8-12 hcgenerate Weeks 8-12 clomid 50/50/50/50 Weeks 8-12 nova 20/20/20/20 Hers my questions, I'm not using the npp for gains, I want to use it to help out my joints. Considering I'm...
  12. R

Is this a bad idea?

I planned on running a 6 week test prop only cycle, this is my first cycle. However after talking to everyone and getting advice here I decided to go 8 weeks instead. I'm a little over 1 1/2 weeks in and running 100mg eod with liquidex .5ml eod. My question is, I have enough test prop to do...
  13. B

dbol, test prop, test cyp, tren, mast cycles

Hello, im a new member to the forum, but have been lifting for about 6 years. ive ran 3 successful cycles all different and im getting ready to do my fourth in a couple months. i learn something new with each cycle i do and im just trying to learn more before i get back on. For my next cycle im...
  14. R

6 week test prop cycle questions

I just order a 6 week supply of test prop. This is my first cycle and I have a few questions. Here's my plan Week 1-6 test p 100mg EOD Week 1-6 arimidex 1mg EOD Week 7-10 clomid 70/35/35/35 Week 7-10 nova 40/20/20/20 Does this sound like a good cycle? Any suggestions? I'm 6 0 178lbs really...
  15. 2

TMT Cycle help!!!

Ok guys, Im 25yrs old 6'0 205lbs 8-10%bf. Solid lifting for 6 years. This will be my 3rd cycle. 1st= Test Prop @ 300mg/wk Tren Ace @ 300mg/wk 2nd= Test Prop @ 600mg/wk (ass backwards between the two cycles) So im trying to continue to build mass however get shredded in the process, this...
  16. H

New Cutting Cycle

Hey folks, looking to start my cutting cycle sometime soon.. Test prop, tren ace, and masteron. I've heard this is a great cutting stack if your bf% is fairly low. Im about 8-10% BF. 22 Years Old, 5'11, 182lbs and this will be my 5th cycle. Week 1-14: test prop- 90mg ED Week 3-11: tren ace -...
  17. Phantom001

Prop/Tren ace/ winny maybe var PCT review

Guys, I have read every post about tren PCT and I feel there is some variances I need clarification on. First the only cycles I ever ran was test prop with either winny or var with some liquid clen. I have never gotten any sides and never used any AI's or comid or nolva. The longest cycle I ran...
  18. W

Too soon for trt?

Whats up guys. I visited my doc about 9 months ago before any aas use. All bloodwork came back in the normal range, except for test, imho. Test was 326. Scare was either 200 or 300 to 1200.. I am only 23 and was 22 at the time of the test. Now correct me if im wrong but isnt that the test of...
  19. L

Help and advice - Lean mass

Ok so I've been looking through the Internet and I cannot find a clear cycle which would benefit my goals. I am looking to increase lean mass, whilst keeping the bf down. Mainly because I'm for for aesthetics over the huge bulky look. I am currently weighing in at 79kg with 9% bf and 5ft 9. I...
  20. billyawesome

My next Cycle, prop, dbol, var , and proviron

What do you guys think? my background: 31 y/o 5'11'' 200lbs, havent cycled in over a yr and a half, looking for some mass along with strength that i can KEEP. 1-10 Test Prop 150 eod 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day 1-10 proviron 75mg/day 6-10 anavar 75 mg/day 1-10 aromasin 12.5 e3d or as needed Was thinking...
Top Bottom