Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplementation

1. Topps_Baseball88

N2BM Care Package/TD

N2BM/Banned Nutrition 🙌 As many of you know I am on a cut currently with my log on Elite Fitness. N2BM has been kind enough to aid my goals and help with my journey on my road to redemption. I just wanted to show my appreciation for N2BM as they didn't have to do any of this for me. They...
  2. L

DAA vs creatine

I'm looking for a cheap alternative for supplementation both daa in creatine extremely cheap you can buy a month supply for under $30 since I am a poor college kid I figured this would work good for me. If you had to choose between one of these which one would you choose and why
  3. D

Good Intra-Workout/BCAA supplements?

Hey everybody, I'm new here, and I just wanted to get some input about intra-workout supplements and BCAAs. I've been taking MPR Aminos during my workouts, and I like them a lot because they don't have a lot of the extra additives that other supps do.... But I'm looking for something new here...
  4. H

Helping wife with CKD - 2 months post-birth of second child...

I am helping my wife, who is 2 months post the birth of our second (and for us final) child, get back int shape. She is very determined and, working together, we achieved good weight loss in the past. I am a long-time reader of posts here and have done a large amount of online research. I...
  5. A

Vitamin b complex supplements injectables

Which is better ? Vitamin b complex injection or oral tablets ? Have any one used vitamin b complex injection before , ???? What is the dosage ?? Should it be taken daily ?? How many ml ? Best site ? Please resolve my doubts . Does it have any action on body building ??
  6. J

Complete Newbie - Advice Greatly Appreciated

I'm 31, 6'1" and about 175lbs. I got back into lifting about 6 months ago after having serious back issues and eventual surgery. I had to start slow when getting back into things, but I've been busting by a$$ and think I'm probably in the best shape of my life. I'm now at a stage that I want to...
Top Bottom