Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianbol

1. T

Upping steroid dosages?

What do you do when you stop gaining on a cycle? This is my 2nd time using steroids and its happening again I’m doing 500mgs a week testosterone cypionate and dianbol 30mgs a day My gains stopped at week 8. Should i double my dosages to keep things clicking? Sitting at 179 pounds now, 5’10’’...
  2. S

Question about upcoming cycle

going to try a 12-week cycle I’m 5’10’’ 15% body fat, 30 years old Testosterone enanthate 800mg a week Equipoise boldenone 500mg a week 5 weeks dianbol dbol 50mg a day I have adex and nolvadex on hand let me know what you think
  3. L

First Dianbol Cycle Dosage questions

Hello I am trying Methandienone 50mg/ml, Oxymetholone 50mg/ml Pack: 1 vial (10ml (50mg+50mg/ml)) Dbol 50mg / Oxy 50mg (oil based inj or my first cycle basically my question is I am buying my syringes tomorrow and since I am new to this I only want to do 20mg a day to see how that works so with...
  4. J

Hello my first cycle!!!

sorry for badz english.. Hello this may first cycle.. Im looking to take esteroids to get big, my friend has some dianbol and testastorone.. im 27 years old looking to get big.. any help tanks..
  5. M

Some help with a cycle

Hi guys, I'm 27 6'4 and 230lbs and in not too bad a shape. Bf is about 20% though. I am looking to do a cycle and a buddy suggested Andropen 275, 1.5ml a week for 6 weeks, 3 Dbol a day, and 1 Proviron a day. I have issues about gaining too much fat and/or water weight so another friend...
  6. R

best stack to take with dianabol

about to take my first cycle of dbol, it is my first time taking it and not trying to get flamed on this thread, im 5'9, 185lbs, 21yo. have been working out hard since highschool have done some research on dbol and what to take with it and have gotten a few mixed answers so was jus wondering if...
Top Bottom