Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stanozolol

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited

Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-591-2024-winstrol-stanozolol-revisited/
  2. M

Finasteride on Stanozolol/Test Cycle ?

Hi Bros, I'm currently on Stanozolol 40 mg ED with Test Enanthate 100mg/week as base. I'm also taking Finasteride 1 mg EOD from last month. Will it hinder my Stano/Test cycle, or will it be beneficial ? Do i have to worry about estrogen ?
  3. L

Where to find Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg

Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg Took exclusively for cutting and cleaning up the physique. It really helped kickstart fat burn while also adding lean muscle and getting more vascular and tight. 4 years ago I did the above gear in capsule form (all in one pill) along with eating super clean...
  4. George Spellwin

Winstrol Profile

Would you like to know more about winstrol? A new profile about Winstrol (stanozolol) from my desk has been published. Please read and discuss: https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/winstrol-stanozolol/
  5. E

Test Prop + Stanozolol + Clenbuterol

Hello mates, I have a contest coming up and I'm planning to start a Test Prop + Stanozolol + Clenbuterol cycle when I'm 12 weeks out. This would be my #2 cycle. I already have 4 bottles of Test Prop (100mg per 1ml, 1 bottle is 10ml) and I have 2 bottles of Stanozolol (100tabs of 10mg) and...
  6. A

Oral winstrol questions.

Hello guys! Well, I've searched a lot on the internet but there are some questions I couldn't get a complete answer, I mean, people would say lots of different things but never get to answer this or I would get lots of different answers for the same questions. I'm 19 yo, 1.83m and 84kg. My bf...
  7. Mrs Piggles

Taking Stanozolol with a knee injury

This could be a stupid question but i am going to ask it anyway. I have osteochondritis dissecans in my left knee and had microfrature to fix it July last year. I have started taking Stanozolol 5mg a day because i want to gain lean muscle but i have read that it can cause joint pain. I guess...
  8. K

Real winstrol? legit/fake?

I just got these triangular Winstrol shaped pills. They came in a paperbag with qp logo on it, inside it it was a clips-bag with 100x 10mg triangular pills marked with VIP on one of the side and a splitmark on the other. On the package it says "STANAZOLOL" and not Stanozolol, this made me...
  9. K

Info on this Winstrol/Stanozolol?

I just got these triangular Winstrol shaped pills. They came in a paperbag with qp logo on it, inside it it was a clips-bag with 100x 10mg triangular pills marked with VIP on one of the side and a splitmark on the other. I will upload 2x pictures hope you guys got something as I hope they're...
  10. Ethan_Ares

stanozolol/Menabol bulking cycle

Hi All, I am planning to take my first stanozolol/Menabol only cycle. My stats 28 yrs 6' ft 76 kgs Working out since 2 yrs only bulking. Body type athletic. I need a huge look and slightly ribbed. I managed to get Menabol (Stanozolol/Winstrol) and Dexona(Dexamethasone). I have decided to drop...
  11. T

Stan+var = wada detect problem?

Hey, how about detection? I'm about 12 weeks off and was here for doping control. I had only oral administration form together with oxandrolone for 8 weeks. I took up 60-70 mg for one week (penultimate). Last week, I gradually reduced to 0 I know it should be according to the latest trends up to...
  12. M

Help selecting my 1st cycle source!

Hey brah's. With research, I've came to the conclusion that my first cycle on actual gear is going to be one of the following three: Stanozolol (10mg) Hubei - Oracl Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20 Anavar (10mg) Hubei - Oral Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20...
  13. O

Test Prop / Stanozolol / Halo cutting cycle

Hi guys, I have a question about a cutting cycle I'd like to start. This would be my second cycle (first was a bulking cycle with test and deca). First some stats. Age: 30 Weight: 160lbs Height: 5'5" BF: 18% I have been training for 13 years on and off. I listened when they told me I was too...
  14. N

advice for a novice please

Hi... I've been going to the gym on and off for nearly 10 years but only now i think i'm going to get real. I'm considering to take winnie only around 20 to 25 mg ED (I know some of u will say its a waste of time but this is my 1st time). However, I just did a blood test and my results were HDL...
  15. A

Fake winny?

Apparently it's not fake, sorry guys
  16. C

First cycle of Winstrol, diet advice and daily usage. help???

Hey guys, I just purchased a 50mg bottle and I'm about to start my first cycle. I'm 6 foot, 210 and I am looking to lean up, cut up. Can anyone tell me what my daily food intake should be? (from i wake up till bed time.) also, since im a beginner I heard i should inject 25ml every 2 days. whats...
  17. S

Winstrol (Stanozolol), Clenbuterol, T3 Cutting cycle.

Hello broos, Stats 21 yo. 190 lbs. 11%ish bf. 6 ft. I'll doing a winny,clen and t3 6 week long cutting cycle with 4x cardio 4x resistance training, to see what bodyfat % it gets me for summer. Diet: will be ultimate diet 2.0 (lyle mcdonald) similar to a ketogenic diet but its aim isnt really...
  18. S

Is this Winny Fake?

20ml 100mg Stanozolol from Dover Vet Products my source says its from a Veterinary in Ohio??? I tried doing a search but can't find anything online. Thanks in advance guys!
  19. Z

white triangular winstrol tabs

I wonder if these white triangular shaped winstrol tabs are legit ? They got a score on one side and they look very much like Azolol 5 mg. I have searched but I cant find no answer to my question. I have no camera at the moment so I linked to an old photo...
  20. J

Winstrol and hairloss?

Any suggestions on supplements (ex propencia/finasteride) to take to minimize hair loss during a winstrol cycle?
Top Bottom