Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny

1. Y

Stacking winny and nutrobal

Gonna go for a yin and yang effect doing both winstrol and nutrobal mk677 The winny dose will be 50-100mgs (will adjust dosage as i go) And the ostarine will be 20mgs throughout. Will not move the dose cause i want to see the effects. Its gonna be a 6 week cycle and i’m 165 lb at 5 ft 10 in. my...
  2. S

stacking sarms and winny

Hey I am 24 years old and have been training for 3 years, I feel like I hit a brick wall with my gains. I don’t think I have gained an ounce of muscle in more than 3 months. I want to take things to the next level. Can I stack winstrol with Ostarine MK and Cardarine GW501516 or is that too...
  3. H

Questions on second cycle...again

So right now the cycles looking like 400mg test e a week for 12 weeks 50 mg of winny for 8 weeks 12.5 grams of aromasin EOD And the basic pct program of 20mg nolvadex for 4 weeks with 100mg chlomid first 2 weeks and 50 the last two weeks. Now would it be bad to add in a small 4 week kick start...
  4. L

Help needed ! Cutting Cycle, Confused between compounds !

Hello Lifters, I want to start a cutting cycle. I actually didnt wanted to go on steroids for cutting but after all the efforts it looks like I am loosing muscle at the end of the day alongwith Fat which I dont want and which noone wants obviously. Some stats : I am a little short height-ed...
  5. L

Second Cycle - DBol/Test e/Winny - Advice Appreciated

I am planning on starting my second AAS cycle at the end of this summer. Stats: 24 yo 6'2" 198 lbs 11% bf I am planning on running: Week 1-4 DBol 40 mg/day Week 1-14 Test E 500 mg/week Week 10-16 Winny 50mg/day Week 7-16 HCG 500 iu/E4D PCT starting the day after last dose of Winny Clomid...
  6. V

Pre contest cycle

Going to have a BB contest Here's my 4th..or maybe 5th cycle. Test c week 1~10 (250 mg eod) Dbl week 1~5 (50 mg ed) Npp week 1~8 (150 mg eod) Tren e week 9~14 (100 mg eod) Test p week 11~16 (200 mg eod) Tren a week 15~16 (50 mg ed) Winny...
  7. S

1 week into my Tbol/Winny Light Cycle - Log

Hello All, at the first I would like to say sorry about my English skills as I am not from English speaking country so reading of this thread could be pretty harder in some parts. Lets introduce me: Doing workout since 2014 24 y.o. 173cm (5.6 feet) 72kg (158 pounds) 12-15% body fat How the...
  8. V

2nd cycle,test c, sus, tbol,winny

State Age 26 Gym age 10 Height 5'8 Weight 191 Have done a cycle of Test c and winny. Now plan to my next. ......... D1..39 Test c ,400mg/3D D42..69 Sustanon 400mg/3D D1..35 Tbol 40mg/ED D 50..85 Winny 50mg/ED D29..79 Femara 1.25mg/EOD D50..90 HCG 250mg /EOD Going to take Livecare(Liv 52) and...
  9. C

Winny/Masteron Prop/Test Prop Cycle Advice (diet/dosage)

Hey guys. I have run a few cycles in the past (anavar and test prop 2x, primobolan and test prob), but this is my most serious cycle. I wanted to wait until I was satisfied with my physique before I began something more intense. I am 6'1, roughly 223, and I'd say I'm at about 9-10% body fat. My...
  10. T

First Cycle Test Prop and Winny

Hey everyone, Im getting ready to take my first cycle and wanted to get some feedback. Im 26 years old 155lbs 5'5 and around 10% percent body fat. My goals are to gain about 10lbs or more of solid muscle and increase strength. Currently Im squatting 365x1 bench 285x1 and deadlift 375x1...
  11. D

Winny or Tbol only cycle?

Stats: 28y/o/m 5'10 / 198 Bodyfat I'd have to guess around 13% give or take. Have always been lean, this is the most I've weighed and the most bodyfat I've held which is mainly around my sides, however abs are somewhat visible. Gym time, 5 years give or take. I've done dbol before, believe...
  12. B

Comment my first cycle set-up

Hey guys, Dutchie over here, I went to EliteFitness because it seems like you guys actually give some usefull information instead of flaming all ideas like they do back here. I am planning on doing winstrol only as a first cycle. Why A.S.? I believe it fits my purpose. I've had this little...
  13. W

About to start a Winstrol cycle and have some inquiries

I'm about to start an oral only cycle of Winstrol (or stanozolol) in the form of pills. First off, I know that Test as a base would be better and injectables too, but due to my location and circumstances (financial, social, availability, convenience) I can and want to try this Winny cycle so...
  14. G

first cycle ever

Hey guys, I am starting my first cycle and going to take test enth and winny. I am also going to have nolvadex on hand and will use as pct. Going to do Test Enth @ 500mg 1-10 weeks and Winny 50mg eod weeks 6-10. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on a PCT and any on cycle...
  15. P

Proviron, Clomid, Nolva, HCG dosage suggestion

In the middle of a Tren/Test Cyp/EQ/Winny cycle. Was seeing what you guys would recommend dosage and timing wise for my on cycle/PCT. The Clomid, Nolva, and Proviron I have are bottles of 50ml-25mg/ml. I have 2 bottles of 5000iu hcg. Also I am tapering off of the EQ early so it doesn't mess with...
  16. P

Dosing Suggestions for Tren, Test Cyp, Winny Cycle

Fairly experienced with gear...will be 5th cycle. Had a buddy that owed me $ so I had him throw me buttload of gear instead. Currently 230lbs 5'11 trying to keep adding muscle and maintain a fair bit of it afterwords. I have 6 Bottles of Cyp, 4 Winny, 2 Tren, and 6 of EQ(Although was thinking of...
  17. B

1st cycle, test cyp winny

5'8", 15%bf, 77kg, 20yrs old, first cycle, started it today Goal: gains some lean mass Diet: clean bulk (3000kcal daily) Low carb diet (only eat 2 bananas+400g of sweet potatoes post workout) with two or three carb ups a week Test cyp 200mg E3D 1-8 weeks Winny inj. 100mg EOD 2-8 weeks...
  18. S

Test e + eq + anavar + winstrol

I want to know what you think about running: test-e weeks 1-12 @500/wk eq weeks 1-12@400/wk anavar weeks 1-7 @100/ed winny depot weeks 8-12@50/ed i want to cut and I've got my diet and pct set..just want to know what you think about this combo. Is eq worth it? is var and winny a good...
  19. SPFROG241

Anavar & Winstrol Cycle Questions

I started a thread about Clenbuterol and T-3. Got some great advice, some do's and don’t's, I followed almost all of it. Now I’m thinking about doing a cycle of Anavar/Winstrol. I have done my research but I really would like to get the input from the respected members who have a plethora of...
  20. J

TBol+ Winstrol help

Hello All, First off, to give you guys my current stats. I am 22 years old, 286 lbs and 6 feet tall. Around 9% bf. I have been training for 5 years and went through a several bulking and cutting phases. One thing that slows me down is that I am vegetarian. It's very hard for me to keep my...
Top Bottom