Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf1-lr3

1. John Juan

Igf1-Lr3 Calve Protocol

This Igf1-Lr3 Protocol and workout routine has helped my personal training clients, and myself build monster calves. Train calves 3x/week and administer 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 post workout in a series of micro injections into each calve muscle spread out about 1/2" from each other. Each calve will...
  2. A

Igf-1 lr3 hair growth

SO.......I use to train religiously for 5 years,hit the gym 4-5 times a week and eat 5 meals a day,you know... the usaul bs lol.I took gear for 2 of those years.I did 2 months on test e and bold and then whent back on for 2 years non stop! I did either a slow or fast testosterone (400-500mgs pw)...
  3. N

IGF1 LR3 Results/Assessment

Hey all, So I noticed there are a lot of questions out there and a lot of confusion regarding IGF1 for some reason. I figured I'd drop my 2 cents here to hopefully help some others make their decision etc. Been doing roughly 30mcg IGF1 LR3 ed usually post wo. I get some fatigue and...
  4. S

Need Some Help on Deciding a Cycle

Hi, I'm looking to start IGF-1 and was wondering if anyone knows much about it. I've done some research on it and get conflicting information. I'm looking for anyone who has tried it already. Also I want to run some anabolics with it does anyone have any sugestions? Thanks
  5. Dominator Human

Can someone tell me how to use IGF1-LR3 in plain English ??

I have 3 vials of this stuff sitting for 6 months. I've read a lot of threads including and tried to research as much as I could but I can't find simple instructions on how to use it. I have 3 vials of IGF1-LR3 marked 1ml, BAC water, and enough slin pins. Can someone explain in plain English...
Top Bottom