Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess

1. Czenski

Muscle fibers feel like cartilage after swelling...

Not sure what this is, Doc didn't know, ordered blood tests but all came back normal except Estrogen was 3,000. :worried: On TRT 10 years. Strict pinning methods. Have used US Pharma and "overseas" testosterone. 4 of my rotation points suddenly swelled, warm to touch, NOT sore to...
  2. O

Shoulder abscess from Winstrol? Need some help plz :/

Hy first of all, sorry for my weak English knowledge, but i am learning it in our days.. So i am new at this forum, i just registered here, cause i really need some advice.. My problem is with my shoulder. 11 days ago a shot 1cc Winstrol Depot (DESMA) in it (with insulin needle - 29G --> i...
  3. S

!!!!!damn, infected on 5th injection?

Im doing test e 250 2x a week and the first 3 went like butter and the 5th...but the 4th i think i went into some scare tissue because it hurt and was tough going in. im shooting in the quads and its been 4 days and the spot is swollen red and a little tender and isnt warm and i dont have a...
  4. D

HELP!!!! noob user

ok i really need some help here, probably gonna get flamed a lot for not looking into it more b4 doin it but i read what i thought i needed to know..... 1. ive got 10 viles of deca durabolin organon made by nile co. the viles are only 50mg??? ive heard the optimal dose is 250 mg a week? does...
Top Bottom