Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progesterone

1. M

why is my progesterone high but estrogen is not?

I’m doing sustanon 2CC’s per week. 500Mg, total. I’m also using ½ a pill of adex 2-3x per week I went and got blood work done and my estrogen levels were in the mid 30s which is normal. However, my progesterone was high. Any idea why this would happen?
  2. E

birth control and sarms

so I am running a different type of birth control which has progesterone in it and that is going to drop my Androgen activity in my body. I've been doing some research on this and that's what it does. My question is if I use sarm since they bind to Androgen receptors would they still work or...
  3. T

Progesterone Gyno

Progesterone/Prolactin Gyno Hi guys, I'm in the 7th week of my test e, tbol, and anavar cycle and have gained about 10kg so far. My problem is that I have developed slight progesterone/prolactin gyno, and when I squeeze my nipples they lactacte! And yes I am using an AI to control estrogen...
  4. N

Progesterone cream 25mg with Testosterone cream?

5 years ago was my last steroid cycle, after that I tried propecia for couple of months for hairs and it messed everything. Since then I don't have normal libido anymore, I have low energy and no morning erections. I am 30 years old male. Problems could be also due huge stress in last years, I...
  5. I

Tren = progesterone, Epistane = anti-progesterone?

I just wanted to confirm with the more experienced crowd. If Tren has the potential for progesterone, can one use Epistane as a way to prevent progesterone sides if running both at the same time? Or is it just not enough and should definitely have AI readily available? I've done quite a...
  6. M

Will i need Caber on Beastdrol cycle?

hey guys i was just wondering if i will need cabergoline while on my beastdrol cycle? I'm sensitive to things that can raise prolactin and i read beast can cause a increased amount. I also have USA Grade pharma caber? do u think ill need to use it? just finishing up some of the last things...
  7. N

Nipples leaking 2 weeks into Tren -Help with blood work please

This was my third cycle (last two were test only) and I decided to throw some tren in. I was doing the typical 100mg TestP and 75mg TrenA EOD. Started testp alone for two weeks then started teen. I was 10 days into the tren, just started to really feel it kick in and my damn nipples started to...
  8. S

Gynocomastea Question!!! Need Help!!

I have taken 3 cycles in the past, always taking anabolics like sustanon and test-e, never deca - to avoid progesterone and prolactin gyno. I know with anabolics you can use an AI like arimidex or aromasin and PCT with nolvadex or clomid. I have had small lumps in my breast before but have...
  9. cgar1228

post deca cycle - now low libido.....Dostinex??

So I'm 14 wks post deca / test enanthate cycle and ever since pct my libido has been steadily dropping. It's to the point where I could care less whether I have sex or not and I HATE this feeling. I did a ton of reading the last few days on this subject and have narrowed it down to HIGH...
  10. V

Ripped Tabs TR and Reversitol

I would like to start a cycle of IDS Ripped Tabs TR but not sure what to use as a pct. I read conflicting posts both ways about these ripped tabs being a Tren product. Is this true? I bought some Reversitol to use as a pct hoping that would be good enough. Is that enough or is this more harsh...
  11. M

Letro for Progesteone related Deca Gyno? is somthing other required?

im doing a research project and need to know if letro will combat progesterone related gynocomestia in those prone. This would be progesterone from deca, i have heard it does if used from the get go, but need more input. Props to all those who can provide some kind of insight.
Top Bottom