Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

obese

1. B

Getting my son into weight training

My son wants to play video games all day and has become obese. He is like over 300 lb and lazy and when I try to get him exercising he'll try it for a little while and then quit. Is there a strategy to get him to work out and start weight training that will be fun for him. Any tips or advice for...
  2. G

obese guy using sarms

I am currently 240 pounds and a heavier guy. I have been fat all my life, I was in the 300’s when I was in high school, cut down using keto and fasting down to 210, now back to 240. I am trying to get more disciplined with my diet but I think sarms could help me motivation wise. What is your...
  3. L

Using dnp as obese female

Hello, I know I'm going to get the typical 'get off your ass' kinda response but whatever. I'm 210 lbs and 5'7, I don't exactly know my BF but I thinks its around 30. I tried to go to the gym before, and am currently walking 1 hour a day. I wanna use DNP, but I was wondering what your advice...
Top Bottom