Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking

1. G

stacking 2 or 3 sarms together?

50 years old 6’1” 187 pounds 12% body fat I am debating if I should stack 2 or 3 sarms together this cycle? Does it really make that much of a difference? Going to use GW cardarine at 20mg a day, and I really want to use ostarine MK for the tendon and joint help. Now I am conflicted if I...
  2. H

New but here to learn

This is my first thread ever so if I'm saying something wrong i apologize ahead of time. I just turned 34 and up until about this time last year the only a pre workout (Blackmarket Adrenolyn cuts) and a protein isolate. Last year I decided to try some new things as it was becoming harder to...
  3. P

Starting with gear

Hey everyone, I'll just get to the point, I want to begin using steroids. I have been training for 3years and must say I gained a decent amount of muscle, started at around 60kg, now weigh 75kg with 12% bodyfat( I am now 20years old). I try to eat 6000calories a day and train 5-6times in a week...
  4. R

Need help with Cycle #2

Hey folks- I completed my first cycle a few months ago and am ready to start another cycle. I am 34, 6'0, 192. My first cycle was Winstrol 20mg/ED and 140mg of Testosterone each week for 6 weeks. I saw gains, but am interested in using a higher dosage of Winstrol and stacking it with...
  5. I

Are there redundancies in multi-GHRP use?

Could use some information. I have been out of the chemically assisted muscular development game for about 5yrs and after some breif research I became very interest in the "Research" peptides availble. The idea of getting anything close to GH or IGF-1 results with a affordable alternative sounds...
  6. TheKid81

Graduating from PH to a proper cycle...Anavar

30M 5'8" 158LB 14%BF waist 31" Goal: add moderate lean mass 5-8 lbs and get sliced for the rest of Summer and beyond... Just wrapped up a 6wk PH cycle of andro and OTC test booster BUT why spend money on supplements that somewhat work when I can invest in something that's proven with quick(er)...
  7. P

starting first tren cycle.... what is a better stack sust or test prop ?

hi i am starting my first cycle of tren. its acutally QV Trembolona 75 is what i have.. and i also have Andropen 275 and testabol propionate 200mg/ml any suggestions of what i should do ? i do not want to take the wrong mix thanks
  8. K

New..need cycle advice

Hey guys, I'm new to this and need help. I'm a 35 year old male..6'1"...225 lbs..good shape(kinda)..I just finished an injection cycle of Boldenone Undeclynate...My goal right now is to tighten and cut up the size I have, especially the man-boob area..I don,t have them yet, but I see them...
  9. Mack Muscles

Taking Winny with Trenadrol

Hey bro's...i was wonderin if it would be a good idea to take treadrol during a winny cycle?? pros/cos?? I am taking 50mg oral tablets of winny ed. I am looking to add some LEAN muscle, while increasing power and speed. I am a nb to this site, so thanks in advance for any help. Stats...
  10. D

I need advise please

I'm looking at doing a deca / sus / winny stack, I've been out of the game for some time now, and don't know that I will get banned for asking for sources. Dude, Do it here again and you will never come back. Go to www.thesourcecheck.com
  11. M

Albuterol + Caffeine stack? Like an EC stack?

Albuterol and Ephedrine are very similar as Beta receptor antagonists. Albuterol is much more focused on B2, where Ephedrine is a receptor shotgun. But they both work in similar ways. Heck, both of them are prescribed for asthma. Studies show significant gains when stacking Ephedrine...
  12. Z

[B]Combining Stanabol (Winstrol) and Amphetamines?[/B]

I am about to begin a 6 week cycle of No Lab names --please read the rules50mg ED. This is my first time using any steroid... I am currently prescribed 15mg dextroamphetamine (DEXADRINE) time-released daily. Besides the usual side effects of Stanabol used alone, does anyone know if I need to...
  13. Z

Combining winstrol (stanabol) and ampetamines?

I am about to begin a 6 week cycle of BD's Stanabol 50mg ED. This is my first time using any steroid... I am currently prescribed 15mg dextroamphetamine (DEXADRINE) time-released daily. Besides the usual side effects of Stanabol used alone, does anyone know if I need to be worried about mixing...
  14. D

dianabol beginner...

could someone please give me a suggestion on what to take with Dianabol... i've been told to not take it by itself. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Top Bottom