Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short cycle

1. N

Tren dbol short cycle?

Probably gonna get some flak for this just because it's unconventional but if you've done as much research as I have you'd understand it's viability. These are my stats: 22 6'2 190 10% bf 3 previous cycles under my belt: Test prop 500mg wk x 8 Gained 10 pounds kept it all, DHEA and nolva...
  2. T

Nelson Montana Short Cycle

Hi Guys, Is there anywhere I can find an updated version of Nelsons Montana's Short Cycle Variations? I have seen lots of threads mostly over 5 years old. Any forums posts, or books available that have been released in recent years? Would love to hear some feedback.:cool:
  3. G

First Short Cycle Advice

Been lurking and researching for a solid bit now. 29yrs old got back on the weights 2 years ago after 2 year break (was a hippy did power yoga hike snowboard ect) 5'11 on a good day 165(should be 180 work never allowed me to recover or keep gains or even eat enough until recently, id drop to 150...
  4. T

Test p, durabolin/ NPP proviron 6 weeks cycle info

Hi all. I'm 25, 5'11, 93kg/ 186lbs, currently around 19% bf. I have been slowly cutting that bf down from 26% and intend on reaching 15% before starting this cycle. I have done a long ester cycle before but followed poor information. Reacted very well to the test e made significant gains but...
  5. R

8 week cycle

How does this cycle look? 1-4 Testosterone cypionate 200ml Shot once weekly 4-8 Testosterone Cypionate 200ml Shot once weekly Dbol 40mg It's a short cycle with strength being the only goal. I might face a steroid test 20 weeks following my pct. I know the dbol is only detectable for 5...
  6. wadboram

Short Cycle - Primo and Masteron

I ran before a short cycle of primo (2 weeks) of 300mg/wk and it made a reasonable 2 lbs gain. I'm fan of Bill Roberts's short cycles. I'm 92 KG -174cm - 16-17% body fat - training for about 5 years. I'm thinking of running another 2 weeks cycle with the objective of adding clean lean mass...
  7. B

New Job rotation cycle restriction help much appreciated!!

Hi guys, looking for some help, it has been a couple of years since my last cycle of which i have done 3, mainly a basic sust, deca, dbol cycle and got good gains from them. However with family and work been busy for a couple of years. Been training regularly but nothing to serious. Im no of a...
  8. M

Test-P + Anavar.. Cycle critique

Hi, I'm 26 yo, 6'2.5 tall, weight 205 lbs, BF 17%. I have been lifting since I was 16 years old on/off - a total of 5 years and currently I have been going for being going on for 1.5 years. 1.5 years ago my weight was 180 lbs, with a BF around 14%... Anyways, a little while ago I decided go...
  9. gaaaaaaahl

6 Week Cycle of Test, Deca and Winstol. Help, anyone please?

Hi Guys! I'm new here. I just want to ask experienced guys about taking this cycle, btw, this is my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was 12 week Sustanon 500mg and 6 week Dbol 40mg. Citizenship - Filipino Age - 25 Weight - 187 lbs. BF% - 12-14% Years of training - 4 years. Lifting 2 days on and 1 day off...
  10. G

INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice

29 yrs old...INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice I'm 29 6' 192lbs...About 5 yrs ago I did my first cycle under the advice of a friend...(yes, stupid)...not knowing any better, did 50mg stanozol EOD for 8-10 wks (can't remember now) Crazy thing is I gained 57...
  11. E

Short cycle questions

I am currently planning my first cycle and I need some input on several things. First off, I am an amateur fighter who fights in mostly untested events. However, I have had several fights come up on short notice in tested events. Stats are 6', 185lbs, 26yo, 9 years of lifting, 5 years of...
  12. T

6 week cycle ..any advice ?

hello im going to run 6 week short cycle with test e (testoviron) 1-6 500mg 2x250 e/w dianabol (danabol ds) 1-4 30mg e/d proviron 1-6 50mg e/d arimidex 1-8 0.50 eo/d nolvadex 8-10 40/20mg e/d clomid 10-12 50/50mg e/d what do you think? ...any advice its welcome thank you
  13. T

Test Prop Short Cycle

21 5'9 190 10% bf Hey Im new to this forum and am looking for some advice from some of you guys who know a hell of a lot more than me. I am looking to run a short cycle, most likely test prop 100mg EOD for just a 4 week cycle. I know most you guys are gonna say that this is not long enough to...
  14. M

8w cutting/LBM cycle (Prop/Tren/Win/Ana/Clen) - Advice/thoughts?

This is my first post, but I have been an avid reader of the forum for quite some time. I might have made some spelling/language errors (not a native English speaker), or broken some obscure rule... If so: Let the flaming begin :D Anyway, here goes... My stats: 26yrs 4th cycle (1st...
  15. S

Short Cycles vs. Long Cycles?

I have been doing research on shorter duration of cycles and also shorter duration between cycles. I typically run cycles for 8 to 12 weeks, then 2 to 4 weeks PCT, and 16 to 20 weeks Off Cycle between. This has always worked well for me, but the long durations of off cycle time leave me flat and...
Top Bottom