Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

detox

1. J

Help with detox and cancer

I'm looking to take a supplement that can help with detoxing my body and help fight cancer as well. cancer runs in my family and I feel like there are a lot of people that are getting it that live in my state I don't know if it's because of the water or what. would supplement do you think would...
  2. E

Best detox products

What are going to be the best supplements to help with detox I am a recovering alcoholic who has been clean for 6 months. However my body is still very sick from years of alcohol abuse. Would like to take something to help flush things out
  3. U

Anyone hear of parasite detox?

I’m concerned i might have some sort of parasites in my body cause i am coughing up some weird colored phlegm I was looking at something called parasite detox tonic which is good for immune system and gut health too Anyone try this?
  4. M

Best detox diet

I have been under a lot of stress lately and when I get stressed out I eat a lot of bad food and junk food I want to get things turned around but first I want to detox my body so I can flush everything out what is the best detox diet that you guys have tried that works
  5. G

Oxyelite pro .. help!

Hi, I'm not sure if I even posted this is the right section or not (this site is confusing!) Anyways, I purchased a bottle of oxyelite pro, and I need to know how long this product stays in your system after the bottle is done. I'm on break from hockey, but I will be getting tested (ncaa) at...
  6. pector

Liver protection?

Just wondering what would be the most suitable liver protection to use when running a oral tbol cycle (60mg/day)? Something over-the-counter perferably because the gear is due soon. I've heard that Milk thistle is popular but blocks androgen receptor site, which really means nothing to me so...
  7. Organic Jeff

You're Full Of It!

After learning about how much undigested fecal matter we have in our bodies needto sent me to banned camp. At banned camp I used a trumpet to clean out my anus.
Top Bottom