Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fever

1. L

best diet for runner

I have tried eating different things and I am getting sick while I am doing my runs yesterday I had a green smoothie drink and I was about 2 miles into my run and had to stop and dry heave and nothing came up. I finished my run but after had a fever. Please give me some tips
  2. C

fever while on sarms

I am using RAD140 testolone and S4 andarine for 8 weeks. Halfway though the flu has hit me hard. I went to urgent care thinking I had the corona but they swabbed me and then said I had the flu. My temperature is 103 degrees, I feel awful. I took a couple aspirin and it went down to 99. should...
  3. SouthernCalifornianBody

Interesting experience Pinned Other Pec Today, shortly thereafter, I ran a slight fever 100.3-.5 but... (help?)

Interesting experience Pinned Other Pec Today, shortly thereafter, I ran a slight fever 100.3-.5 but... took a shower, Lysol sprayed 99.9 percent of germs my carpet and area, super sterilzed my hands etc., Ran the Air Conditioner to Keep my Pinning Injection Area : H.C. = Hospital Cold (to...
  4. N

Flu with testosterone every time

Hi. Why do i get fever every time i inject testosterone? It happens the next day following the injection. This is my 6th or 7th cycle & i'm taking 750mg test enanthate/week & 40mg anabol/day... Last cycle i faced the same thing, everytime i inject sustanon & i'll have fever the next day. I took...
Top Bottom