Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk

1. O

Dairy opinions

I know there have been some good debates over the years on milk and dairy I was wondering if we could start a new one and see if any of you have changed your minds on milk over the years and also Dairy. Some say that Dairy is necessary for bodybuilding and some say it's the worst thing
  2. T

protein powder help

nope can’t do it anymore. I was drinking them daily for years but over the past few months not computing with my stomach. The weird thing is that I drink milk and don’t have any issues, but can’t handle powder anymore. Any reason for this and anyone else with that problem?
  3. F

Simply milk :)

I just wanted to post this to see who on here still drinks milk and who own here gave it up. I used to drink a lot of milk and I've noticed the past few years I'm unable to digest it very well, someone told me to get an enzyme to take but even that does not help. Just wondering if it's necessary...
  4. stevesmi

MILK Yay or Nay

there are some threads on milk, but they are OLD.. and half the posters are banned or have negative karma... I wanted to know what the current crew's opinion of milk is.
Top Bottom