Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing weight

1. SteveMobsterG

Learn to eat!!

You... no not you... but YOU! Yes you. You who is 6 feet tall and thinking of using YK-11 but only weighs 145lbs (as per a recent thread)... you need to learn to eat. And you... the big fella... yeah you. The one who has 20% or more bodyfat at 245lbs (ditto)... you need to learn to eat! Yes...
  2. M

Wearing a trash bag while working out

I saw a video on line of a guy who went to the gym wearing a trash bag to work out and he says he had been doing that for the past month and he ended up losing weight. Is this something that I should be trying as well. I'm 260 lb and I'm overweight and I want to lose some weight. Does wearing I...
  3. M

Lady cycle help

I am having trouble losing weight and nothing seems to work for me. I've tried it all. I want to try now using T3 and clenbuterol for a cycle. Should I run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for six weeks total and then come off totally? Also do I have to ramp up the dose or do I start right away. I...
  4. B

lots of problems losing weight

So I know everyone has excuses but hear me out I tore my knee up a year ago and have had a hard time exercising I have 2 young kids under the age of 5 which are a handful and I have no time to cook I work at a sub shop and get free subs which I cannot turn down cause I am poor how do you...
  5. K

diet soda has its place?

I was listening to LuiMarco and he said that he drinks diet soda everyday and look how lean he is. I switched from regular soda to diet soda a month ago and my weight has not budged. I am following weight watchers diet and it is 0 points for diet soda and the soda is 0 calories, so I don’t...
  6. M

losing weight with sarms

Sex: F Height: 5’5” weight: 140 pounds goal weight: 120 pounds Plan: LGD4033 Anabolicum 20mg a day and Cardarine GW501516 20mg a day 12 weeks. I am looking to drop 20 pounds to get back to my weight I was in college. I am currently 33 years old. Is this is a good plan above?
  7. M

calories and losing weight

just chiming in if you guys have read some of the data coming out over the past decade about calories and how they aren’t as important to weight loss as people think. Like the Bialik study that came out shows that when you eat less calories it does not convert to weight loss like people think...
  8. tonyocchuizzo

test cypionate problems

Hey guys 5weeks ago I started taking 500ml of test cypionate a week with epidrol as a kickstart im 23 years old, 5'10 and weighed 170lbs at the beginning of my 12 week cycle and by the second week of the cyp and the last (4th) week of epi I weighed 190lbs. in the past week since the epi has been...
  9. B

Help on cutting down.

Hey guys im 18 years, 5'7 with and 170 lbs. I have been bulking for a few months now and want to start cutting down. What do you think will be the best for getting cuts yet maintaining my 15" arms? (dont want them too big for a guy my size Lol). Up until now i was doing 3 sets of 6 reps and 1...
  10. B

Need a diet for lean muscle mass!

Hey guys im 18 years old, 170 lbs and 20% body fat. Iv been working out for about a year now and have done nothing but bulk. Iv gained 30 lbs with protein, size on and lots of chicken breast. Now i want to get CUTS and dont know what diet to take. Can some one please give me some advice on what...
Top Bottom