Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw501516

1. H

Female and cardarine gw use

What kind of cardio do you recommend i do while on GW501516 My goals are improving endurance and fat loss too I heard you're supposed to take it before your workouts to get the best benefits. also I have a question because I work in a bakery and we eat a lot of free donuts and cake. would I...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org #493 - SARMS - Cardarine (GW501516)

Evolutionary.org #493 - SARMS - Cardarine (GW501516) https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-493-sarms-cardarine-gw501516/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-493-sarms-cardarine-gw501516 https://youtu.be/lAsze4QkFKI...
  3. N

Endurance athlete needs help

I’ve been running 1 mile runs and 5K’s I'm going to start training for a marathon by doing some half marathons and I'm already training my heart by doing heart rate intervals long distance. I’ve used GW501516 and it helped me a little bit, but nothing too much. Maybe i need to stack it...
  4. Z

using cardarine during a bridge

somebody said you're not supposed to use steroids during a bridge on another thread. So I want to follow up on that and see if we're allowed to use cardarine gw501516 instead or is that off-limits to by you guys who are so anal about this if yes how much am I supposed to use and how many...
  5. R

Sarms and muscle gains

I'm 6 ft 2 in 192 lb my goal is Cycles to add some muscle to my frame. I’m around 22% body fat I feel like my body is mostly fat and there isn't much muscle. I’m hoping sarms can help GW501516 30mgs a day YK11 30mgs a day SR9009 50mgs a day do I need to run a post Cycle Therapy with this and...
  6. J

3 stack sarms run

I’m debating about my next sarms run I’m gonna use the sarms sponsor on here, anyone have a code? :) the 3 I want to use are MK677 nutrobal MK2866 ostarine GW501516 cardarine was thinking of doing 25mg of each and keeping it simple can I run this for 20 weeks? My goals...
  7. L

Do sarms help shbg?

Reading about sex hormone-binding globulin SHBG. seems like this stuff is supposed to go down and then it causes your testosterone levels to rise. Do sarms help with this at all? can I use GW501516 and ostarine MK2866 and get good results? My total testosterone levels are 400, so would it...
  8. H

Side effects from GW

I'm having some weird side effect using gw501516 and I wanted to know if anyone else ever went through this I'm using the board sponsor I've been dealing with extremely weird skin side effects. My skin is getting very flaky and dry on this stuff. I'm using 50 mg a day
  9. S

Drop off after stopping GW

I ran gw501516 cardarine for 12 weeks and I did about 20 mg a day give or take some days I would do only 10. Anyway my point is I had really good results on it and improved my mile time by almost 1 minute. When I came off I immediately lost about 10 or 15 seconds off my time, meaning I was a...
  10. J

Interested in gw501516 and sr9009

what's up ladies I'm in really decent shape but I want to trim down. I don't think there's a woman out there who thinks they can't lose a little more weight I currently weighing 115 lb and I think if I lost maybe 325 lbs I will look perfect. I think stacking cardarine GW along with sr9009 are...
  11. J

First time SARM

My name is Matty I'm 42 years old, 222 pounds and 6’2’’. I bought 2 bottles of ostarineMK and I also bought GW501516 Cardarine. I have 2 bottles of each. And then I ordered YK11 and stenabolic SR9009 too. I don't plan on running all of this although if you think I should I will really does...
  12. R

recommended dose for GW501516 cardarine

I plan on just doing GW501516 cardarine this cycle for endurance benefits. I am a 5K runner and my best time is 18:50. I want to get it under 18 at some point in the next few months which would be a new PR for me. I'm 38 years old and I'm thinking 20mg a day split dose would work good. should...
  13. G

GW501516 good for pure lifters too?

I'm mostly a powerlifter and the only cardio I do is preworkout for like 10 minutes on the treadmll. I think cardio is for wimps but whatever. I want to use GW just for my weight lifting. would GW501516 cardarine help me get stronger and more energy while i workout or no? I'm 6'5" and 265...
  14. E

Endurance cycle - Test/GW

I'm an amateur endurance athlete of 24 years old. I've done 3 Cycles in my life, mostly just test only at 300-500mg week + clomid and nolva, strictly for off season weight training. But this time I want to throw test in to see what it does for my endurance, RBC, and recovery. Also ran 2 GW...
  15. S

HALOTESTIN - Cycle Advice Needed

Hi guys, So I am deciding to do a GW and HALO cycle and I need some help. Personal Background: I am 18 years old, and have been training consistently for 5years. I row crew at a junior elite level and train 12 times per week. Rowing is quite a unique sport in the fact that it requires great...
  16. A

Female GW-501516 and Clen/Albuterol (With current pics)

I'm thinking about running GW for a few weeks to see how it goes. I'm currently sitting at around 15.5% bodyfat, 126lbs and 5'4. I'm fairly comfortable sitting at this weight and bodyfat, but I'd like to drop down a bit more to bring out some striations in my legs and abs. So I was thinking of...
  17. T

Sarms1 changed colour of GW501516?

So this is the second time I order from them. The first time I receveived a very thick substance in pink color. This time I got a blue substance which is very thin, maybe even thinner than water. Is this on purpose or did I get the wrong product?
  18. J

Starting an OSTA and GW 50156 Stack

Hi, I am planning on starting an OSTA MAX mk-2866 25mg and GW 50156 10mg stack very soon. I plan on doing this for 28 days. I plan on dosing 25mg/10mg (one pill each) each day. - Would anyone recommend taking something else along with this? - Taking anything else immediately following? I...
  19. yggdrasill

GW501516 + Ostarine (MK2866) Log with Pictures

Hello, I would like to thank you all for the valuable information I read here. I am 26 years old, ex muay thai fighter, ex bodybuilding lover. Got divorced 2 years ago. Got depressed, quit sports, started smoking and drinking like a horse pretty much every day. (Typical story...) It has been...
  20. K

Klick's Triple Stack SARMS log

Bros I just started it today, unique's Osta, S4 and GW+ Forma stanzol+N2slin+Creatine+N2burn. 23 years old, 170lb, 12%bf, goal is to stay 170 and recomp to around 8% bf after 8 weeks Had my first workout after downing the sarms, Osta tastes absolutely brutal and its warm to which made it...
Top Bottom