Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne

1. G

back acne is killing me

really embarrassing I just had sex with this beautiful woman and she made a comment about my back acne I really need to get rid of this it’s making me very self-conscious is there a supplement that you recommend that can help heal acne and not using a cream
  2. L

Acne is getting out of hand

I have been dealing with a lot of bad acne lately and I'm not sure what to do it all started a few months ago when I ran a 12-week cycle since then it has been a recurring theme for me. it seems to happen when I really get stressed out or if I get my skin irritated by some sort of allergy or...
  3. V

Helping with skin acne

I'm dealing with a lot of skin acne by ironically it's not on my face but it’s on my back and it is really embarrassing it all started happening when I got on anadrol and been on it for 3 weeks what are the other options when it comes to supplementation to help with it. do I need to take a pill...
  4. G

Female acne issues on steroids

I’m getting acne issues as a female on my body when i use anabolics In my 30’s now and in my teens it was really bad where i got bullied in school. Now its coming back again during cycle only and when i come off Mostly the back, chest and face It's especially bad around my cheeks someone was...
  5. R

Why is acne worse on sarms?

I’m 22 years old 5 ft 10 in tall, 210 pounds I'm wondering why my acne is getting worse on sarms I had a lot of acne issues as a teenager and its gotten better but now its really bad. Getting it on the face and back I’m using ostarine mk2866 and RAD140. Doing 25mgs of each and its been 8 weeks on
  6. W

Acne on cycle, time for accutane?

I started using Accutane on cycle because my acne was getting out of control. I've been using it for 2 days and I know it's early but wanted to check in to see if I was doing the right thing has anyone gone through acne on cycle and if so when did the Accutane start kicking in and did it...
  7. N

huge acne issues on sarms?

I am doing sarms LGD4033 and MK nutrobal and have noticed I started getting some awful acne problems. I am only 22 years old and when I was a teenager had some zit problems but nothing like this. It is very bad on my back and is killing my social life. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
  8. M

acne from anavar

age: 28 height/weight: 5’8’’, 133 pounds I have been using anavar oxandrolone for the first time for 8 weeks. After week 6 noticed some acne building on my back and face. I used to have acne issues when I was younger but controlled it with creams, now it is back. What can I take to stop it?
  9. R

acne after primobolan?

Hey I am a female and I am 38 years old, 5 foot 5ish and 128 pounds. I have already cycled Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate NPP, Anavar, and some sarms. I have also already ran primobolan once a while back. Never had problems like this. This time I ran primobolan for 75mg a week for 12 weeks...
  10. D

Why Do I Have A Body Acne Problem Running Test Cyp. @ 200mg/wk But Not 400+mg/wk?!?

Any of you guys have an issue with body acne running Test Cyp around 200-300mg/wk but not at 400-500mg/wk? OK, so I know 250-300mg/wk may be higher than normal "TRT" levels. I have been on Test Cyp for the majority of the past 8 years or so. Also was taking Aromasin for my first cycle and...
  11. J

Steroid acne

What do you guys use to combat steroid acne while on cycle, because my skin just cleared up after struggling to get it cleared up. I was on Minocycline to clear up acne. I am planing on running a cycle in a couple of weeks and was looking for advice on preventing acne while on cycle cause I hate...
  12. C

Best cycle for acne problems

So I've only ever ran two cycles, both 12 weeks. One at 400 Test-e and one at 450 Both times I've had terrible break outs, very bad. I want to run another cycle and I was wondering what to use that doesn't really cause acne ? Thanks
  13. M

how to prevent ACNE

how to prevent ACNE on blast (long cycle). I always had acne. Already talked to dozens of bodybuilders and nobody knows what really causes Acne. And how to prevent them. Some say to take AI (aromasin, arimidex). Others say to take anti-DHT (Dutasteride). In the last cycle I had dozens...
  14. Q

post-cycle acne

hey guys, i did my first cycle with tren ace and test, EOD, 1cc of each for about 12 weeks almost completely without fail. i blew up, gained about 20 lbs. my skin started to get bad toward the end but it wasn't terrible. i've been off cycle for almost 2 weeks now, and my skin is horrific. face...
  15. ChadMaestro

Stopping cycle due to acne

Hey all, just wanted a perspective. Running EDIT Rip Blend (tren/test e/mast) + clen and T3 and about 3 days after my first shot, acne started up bad. Never experienced anything like it - pretty sure it's the tren (haven't had mast before either, though). My jaw seems to be getting sore too...
  16. superturkey

Does acnetame work?

anyone out there used this product during a course and had positive results?
  17. D

Hair loss of Anavar Vs Testosterone

Hey guys long time reader first time writer. I have done a cycle of Var for 10 weeks at 50mg, slight bump in strengh and no real side effects (sking got a bit greasy but I just washed it in the evenings as well as my usual morning wash). Now I'm thinking of runnnig a cycle of Var+Test. Q...
  18. D

Stanozolol cycle - questions, side effects

Hello my first post here. Hope you could help me. I recently started a oral only stanozolol (winstrol) cycle, first 2 weeks at 40 mg a day, then I will up to 50 mg. I am taking it, because I need to improve my definiton for a photshoot, although I got to my currently low bodyfat percentage at...
  19. S

Protein shakes and acne. Maximuscle vs Everything Else

I'm 25 years old and still suffering from acne. I've been on accutane and that did a pretty good job but since I've started taking protein shakes it has come back. However I can drink Maximuscle shakes with no problems but any other brand I've tried so far causes an instant break-out (E.g...
  20. G

Concens Accutane while on a cycle

Hey guys i'm 100% new to this forum, I created this account to ask a few question about using accutane while on a cycle since im a little concernd. I have read many articles talking about using accutane on a cycle is ok and bloodwork came back normall due to milthistle and omega oils ect...
Top Bottom