Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yk11

1. Z

how would you stack GW, LGD and Yk11?

I’m looking to put on some muscle mass and also cut some body fat at the same time. Many people have suggested that I try a combination of GW, LGD and yk11 my main concern is side effects and also suppression. I’m 24 years old and don’t want any complications. I’m about 18% body fat with an...
  2. K

how to run yk11 and s23?

I’m looking to bulk up bigtime! S23 and yk11 are the 2 sarms I want to try. I’m 24 years old. 6’1’’ and 199 pounds. I think for my height I can easily get to 220 pounds. I’m training 2-3x a week and I can’t seem to push myself over the hump. Please give me some advice on what to do from here.
  3. Z

how about nutrobal and yk11?

Haven’t seen this stack suggested at all But just want to do a little experimentation. I’ve already used lgd and GW several times and I’m pretty bored with them. Nutrobal and yk11 would seem like a more exciting stack very with 20 milligrams a day of each be okay for eight weeks and what would...
  4. B

LGD and yk11 for strength

I’m looking for strength gains and currently on lgd and yk11 please help me improve this cycle for strength only I’m currently benching 275 and I weight only 185 pounds would like to crack 300 or come close atleast should I add in s23 or s4 to this stack? If so what dose?
  5. R

what is the deal with yk11 and s23 together

Seems like a lot of guys on social media, are saying a lot of good things about this sort of Stack. Doing both yk11 and s23 together and running 10mgs of each for 12 weeks They say it’s really good for bulking and strength. I’m 24 years old and I’m interesting and trying it. My current stats...
  6. S

What is the difference between YK11 and s23?

Seems like both of these are sarms but I'm not quite sure what are the differences between the two? is there any explanation as to the advantages of why someone would use s23 instead of yk11 for example? S23 is suppressive and yk11 is not so i would think it was a no brainer to just stack yk11...
  7. B

Major bulker idea with sarms

Came across a really good sarms stack to help me bulk I've already increased my calories by 500. so now I'm up to 3500 calories a day and I weigh 225 lb. I'm 6'5 and about 16% body fat. now listen close I don't want to increase my body fat but i also want to bulk up 10 pounds or so How would you...
  8. tui

Approved Log My SARMS Rad-140 YK11 Ostarine mk2866 cycle Log

Hi all, My New sarms log as requested. Thanks for input so far! 43 yo 188cm 95kg Ive done 2x dbol cycles when I was 30&32 and run a small dosage RAD-140 for 8 weeks 2 years ago (10mg ed) with reasonable results. Im an ex-rugby player and fit all my life, bar a couple of sedentary periods...
  9. J

Going with yk11 and rad140 with ACP

Don’t see anyone running ACP-105 anymore, did it fall out of favor or just a gimmick? Would like to try it but with a stack How much would you recommend i use with yk11 5mgs and rad 10mgs a day? My plan was 8 weeks but now I'm reading you should really run it at least 10 weeks I'm 6 ft 4 and I...
  10. F

Yk11 cycle thoughts and changes

5 ft 11 in 33 years old 178 lb I want to use yk11 and try it 15-20mgs a day But I want to Stack it with something else for maximum results I'm debating what to mix in with it. I know that yk11 has to be ran once a day Is there another sarm i can take EOD with it? Maybe rad140? Or sr9009? I’m...
  11. I

s23 vs. YK11 for strength?

If you had to choose between s23 and yk11 which would you choose if you wanted to increase strength? I’m 25 years old 5’6’’ and 185 I am currently benching around 280, want to get to 300+
  12. F

Shredding my body weight

I’m going to get leaner, atleast that is what i hope 6’1’’ 178 pounds and 22% body fat I consider myself skinny fat I’ve got cardarine GW and rad140 as my sarms Should i add in yk11 or s4 too?
  13. V

Yk11 and rad140 are cool

I did a cycle of yk11 and rad140. I did about 10-12mg a day. Had good results this time I want to take something that's going to cut me up a little bit do you think I should stick to those two and add in gw cardarine? Or should i just forget it and run the same cycle? I’m 5’10’’ and 103kgs
  14. H

GW+ yk11 is spot on

I am currently doing a cardarine gw and yk11 stack I’m doing just 10mgs of each I’m having some really good results so far. I'm up about 6 lb and I would say my body fat was down around 1.5 to 2% according to my personal trainer. I'm also doing a really rigorous weight training program and...
  15. D

Bulking up with sarms

24 years old 5 ft 10 in 148 9% body fat I think I want to bulk up a little bit. I’m kind of skinny right now for my height I am training about three times a week. But will train more on sarms Would yk11 and s23 be good options for me? Do i need a pct?
  16. P

Bulking with sarms

I'm ready to try a bulking stack with sarms I'm 5 foot 10 and I weigh 180 lb. I would like to gain 10 to 12 lb. body fat is around 12% so I have some room to grow right now I have sr9009 and yk11. Should i do 50mgs of each or is that too much for a beginner
  17. W

Gained 10 pounds naturally, now want sarms

I went from 200 lb to 210 lb over the course of three months just naturally training and using supplements Now i want to add another 10-15 pounds of rock hard muscle I’ve got GW cardarine and maybe YK11 or RAD140 in mind I’m 28 years old and 5’10’’ How much of each do i need and is 20 weeks okay?
  18. S

Upping sarms dose halfway

What do you guys think about increasing sarms dosing when you're halfway through the cycle? I’m only up 8 pounds so i wanted to push things more I’m 183 pounds and my goal is 200 pounds, i’m 12% body fat and 6 foot tall, 24 years old I’m doing lgd4033 10mgs a day and YK11 10mgs a day. Should i...
  19. G

Do i really need to add GW?

how come people always say that GW cardarine is a sarm that they use always in a stack? is it completely necessary to use it? I'm worried about the cancer effects I like to just use yk11, and sr9009 together. 10mgs of each I’m 22 years old and 144 pounds 6’1’’
  20. D

YK11+GW run

Here is my YK11 and gw cardarine run below, let me know if i should change anything Weeks 1-4 YK11 5mgs per day and gw 10mgs per day Weeks 4-8 YK11 10mgs per day and gw 20mgs per day Weeks 8-12 YK11 15mgs per day and GW 25mgs per day My goal is recomping. I’m also planning on...
Top Bottom