Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin

1. L

Zero sugar multi’s

Hiya sells a product with zero sugar which is a multi vitamin It says that it is formulated by doctors and supercharged with 15 essential vitamins and minerals which helps with immunity, growth, and development as we all get older it doesn't have any sugar but they sweeten it with monk fruit...
  2. R

Vitamin gummies

I'm debating whether to use vitafusion or olly vitamin gummies they come in a bottle and it's very easy to take and they taste really good according to a friend of mine. I'm not sure which one would be best suited for me I tried and get in more vitamins in my diet
  3. B

supplement stack thoughts

here is my supplement stack I am currently doing what do you think about it? Whey protein powder 2 scoops 2x per day creatine 5000mgs per day multi vitamin 3 caps per day
  4. A

List of supplements i need?

Just started doing weight training and I want to take stuff to help me build muscle and recover this is the list of stuff the guy at the Vitamin Shoppe recommended Probiotics vitamin D Magnesium fish oil Multivitamins do you agree with him that these are the must haves?
  5. I

Do stiff joints mean a serious illness?

I was doing some reading on line because I've been having some stiff joints especially after my workouts it was mentioning it could be vitamin deficiencies and also an underlying health issues now I am worried does anyone know anything about this and what supplements could help alleviate...
  6. T

Safe to use expired supplements?

wondering if it is safe to use supplements that have expired. Mine are about 1-2 months expired. I got them from the clearance bin at the vitamin store that was going out of business. Should i still use them or nah?
  7. B

when to use creatine and when to not

I bought a bunch of creatine cuz it was on sale at the Vitamin Shoppe that was going out of business down the street I was able to buy $100 worth which should last a year or more stuff is not expensive at all what is the most optimal way to use the stuff and when should I not be using it
  8. H

what to look for with testosterone boosters

there are many testosterone boosters for sale both online and in vitamin shops I'm not sure which one to pick and I'm not sure how to tell if it's a good product or not I heard a lot of these companies fake their products or Spike them. How can I differentiate between the bad ones and...
  9. N

what does RDA and DRI mean?

looking at Vitamin labels and reading online there seems to be a disparity when it comes to what RDA and DRI actually mean I read that we should pay attention to RDA when it comes 2 how much vitamins and nutrients we need in our body as long as we're healthy but someone said that it may...
  10. K

worst supplements to take

let’s say I went to the vitamin shop and was browsing what they had there and could pick out anything for $50, which supplement would you say was the worst one to pick from that would be a waste of time? Can you give me maybe 1 or 2 that you would say was wasting $$
  11. W

B vitamins for energy

my energy levels are very low I searched online and I suspect it could be low Vitamin B levels in my body. I started taking them and I felt better pretty much instantly but after a few weeks that change went away and now I'm back to where I started. Do you think it's because I'm taking a bad...
  12. F

is it true you need a multi vitamin?

Do you think it is true you need to be using a multi vitamin everyday? Someone on another forum said that bodybuilders should be taking them cause it covers all bases. My diet is super clean and I eat a lot of healthy foods. I would think I would be okay and wouldn’t need to supplement daily
  13. E

best supps for vitamins

I am looking to take something for increasing my vitamin intake, I’m tired of being tired all day. Reading up it says online that you need B vitamins for energy. That might be my issue. It is so bad that I don’t feel like working out anymore
  14. C

buying supplements online

I have never bought supplements online cause I have always believed you should sample it first before actually buying. I usually get mine from expo’s or get free samples from GNC and other vitamin shops. With the pandemic places aren’t allowing you to sample anymore which sucks and gnc is...
  15. K

Zija

I've been drinking the Zija smart mix for about a week now after getting a sample from one of my training buddies. I have been running some prohormones and the back pumps and lethargy were starting to get to me. I replaced my multivitman with the Zija drink and WOW, no more back pumps and energy...
Top Bottom