Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT?

Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-590-im-young-with-low-testosterone-levels-trt/
  2. man05

TRT consultation suggestions

Hi guys, I am currently cruising on a reduced dose of my doctor provided test prescription. Initial dose was 260 and I e been around that give or take 40-60mgs when I ran a Deca and primo cutter. After some consultation with an expert member on this forum and some research I e decided I don’t...
  3. T

Anavar and restricting my diet

I’m gonna go ahead and use anavar on my next cycle its gonna be a trt + oral cycle currently on 125mgs a week of trt and then want to add anavar to the mix was thinking about 100mgs a day of the var. do I split up the dosage 50 milligrams twice a day? And how long should I do the var? 8 weeks...
  4. Z

low dose deca added to trt?

I’m 52 years old and 270 pounds and six foot four I’m looking for help when it comes to joints I’m on 250 milligrams of testosterone for my trt through a doctor they also put me on anavar as well I’m experiencing some joint issues and I would like to know if I should talk to my doctor about...
  5. S

on TRT already, want to add in some masteron

I’m doing a TRT blend using sustanon 250 have been on this for the past 6 months and will continue for another 18 months then Re-evaluate my plan in the meantime I would love to add masteron to this to give me additional libido + hardening effects without adding side effects which masteron...
  6. H

using mk677 along with TRT

so my anti aging clinic has me on TRT at 200mgs a week they also offer mk677 the guy there Is pushing me to get on it and says I would benefit a lot with appetite and sleep he wants me to run it for 14 months straight do you think I would benefit from it if I’m looking for anti-aging Properties...
  7. J

weekly HCG dose for trt people?

I’m looking for advice on using hcg while on TRT my anti aging doctor wants me to go on it but he said he would let me pick a proper dose based on what I was looking to do to put it plainly he said that every six months I would do hcg for 8 weeks to activate my nuts I’m 41 years old and looking...
  8. R

TRT + steroid use

gonna be doing some TRT with my steroids next cycle looking at hitting several different options for one is the option of stacking in masteron for hardening. The other is using primo for cutting down 500mgs of each is what I want to use how would you run them? I’m 38 5’6’’ 154 pounds
  9. U

Tren/Libido/PCT/TRT ADVICE???

Ok gents. First post. Could use some insight from anyone more knowledgeable than me, which is probably many of you! I am 43 and have been on legit TRT since 37. I did Tren E for several cycles back to back with a month or so off in between for about two years, most recently ending in January...
  10. N

how to add steroids to trt

Fifty years old. Six foot one inches. 180 pounds. Excited to try steroids along with my trt. My doctor has me on 125 milligrams a week after starting me off at 175. That seems to be my sweet spot. If my goals are lean, muscle mass in mild side effects, what should I add to it? Do you think...
  11. J

What do I need on trt?

I’m looking for the best Supplement stack that I can do while I’m on trt. I’m doing 150 mg a week of testosterone and my doctor also has me on human growth hormone 1.5 IU’s per day. I said, if I’m not happy with the results, we can always raise it higher. But I want to keep things where there...
  12. S

How to add primo into my trt

I was reading about doctors in europe prescribing different steroids for trt, especially how some are using primobolan for HIV. thought that was cool. Do you think if i were to add in primo to trt it would require me to reduce my testosterone dosage? Or would i keep my trt dose at 125mgs a week...
  13. V

Best supplements for trt

I'm so excited I just started testosterone replacement therapy and I'm 55 years old and it has made a world of difference so far even my wife is excited lol what are going to be the best supplements for testosterone replacement therapy to get the most out of it? also should I be taking any type...
  14. G

Getting the perfect hgh dose

I’m looking to get the perfect hgh dose next cycle to go along with my TRT I’m 48 years old 6’1’’ and 180 pounds Looking to stay lean 15% or less My current trt is 200mgs a week from my doctor My hgh he wants to put me on is 2-4iu’s. He said it was up to me depending on my goals He said if my...
  15. J

Cruising adding trt

I’m looking to do masteron and want to cruise on it by adding to trt A friend of mine did 50mgs of test and 50mgs of masteron and said it did help with libido with no sides Do you think I could do something like that where I would drop my testosterone dose and replace it with masteron? If so...
  16. W

Is it okay to use steroids with TRT?

52 years old 6’1’’ 180 pounds 14% body fat I'm already taking supplements with my testosterone replacement therapy. I'm using creatine and I'm using tonkat ali but would it be okay to add in additional steroids as well? I would like to bulk up to 200 plus pounds someone told me to just add more...
  17. F

TRT help 45 years old

I've been working with an anti-aging clinic and they put me on a cocktail that is supposed to be really good for keeping me looking and feeling young They have me on sustanon every 8 days 250mgs CJC1295 200mcg EOD 30mgs DHEA They also want me to get on hcg and possibly an AI but I'm not sure...
  18. R

Geneza pharma self TRT

I decided to do self TRT using geneza pharma Best decision i ever made I was paying $60 per appointment at the doctor And the testosterone that I was getting I had to drive an hour and a half to the pharmacy because he would only send it to that company With geneza pharma i can get the same...
  19. S

HGH and TRT

I am currently on TRT prescribed by my doctor he said he could also put me on hgh too, but the price is too much for me at this time so I am sticking with just trt. 200Mgs a week I want to stack in 4iu’s hgh too. And will use a steroid source to save money. Anyone try stacking both? I want...
  20. J

Female TRT

I'm 55 years old and a former competitor for bodybuilding. I've used steroids before so I'm not a newbie to them but I am new to using testosterone replacement therapy. My ex husband started taking it in his late 40’s. I know some women are using it wanted to hear how many on here are doing it...
Top Bottom