Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training

1. T

which sarms to stack together?

If you had to stack 3 sarms together for the best results when it comes to gaining lean muscle mass and cutting fat which would you use? I’m 27 years old and I’ve been training four times a week for the past two years. I would say I put on about 12 pounds total and I feel like I definitely have...
  2. Z

GW + S4 on next cycle

I’m ready to take things to another level. I’m 22 years old And hit a plateau in my training after eight months going six times a week to the gym. It’s a bit frustrating to watch other people have much more success that I am training with so I want to cheat a little bit. My idea is gw 20mgs a...
  3. R

high repetition training and super setting

I’ve been reading some articles about doing High repetition training and super setting wondering how I can incorporate this into my training would I add it into my training exclusively and do every session like that or is it something you should just add on to the end of your training maybe the...
  4. Z

1 year of training and steroid use

I am a late bloomer when it comes to weight training and I started doing it at 29 years old I’m currently 30 and I’ve managed to put on a solid 12 or 15 pounds in the past year and I’m up to 200 pounds and wait and I’m six foot two what steroids do you think would work good to put on lean muscle...
  5. G

how much cardio do you add to weight training?

Looking for honest answers to this because most weight trainers in the gym I noticed they do their workouts then leave they don’t even do any cardio before or after also seems like on forums I’ve asked this people lie and claim they work out six times a week and then do cardio six times a week...
  6. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 59 How to train for the perfect Body? Training for shape

IronOverload.io Hardcore 59 How to train for the perfect Body? Training for shape https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-59-how-to-train-for-the-perfect-body-training-for-shape/
  7. D

trying to force some chest growth?

I have one of those bird chest and I would like to get my chest growing more unfortunately the gym near my house is the only one I can afford because I don’t have a car and it’s only $12 a month the bad news is they don’t have much free weights and they don’t have a flat bench only a Smith...
  8. S

how to build big pecs/shoulders

I’ve got a bird chest and I’m in my mid 20s would like to get my chest and shoulders wider what are the top lifts to accomplish that and how many sets should I be doing? Know about over training, don’t want to do that either
  9. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 572 - Reading listener comments and Responding #1

Evolutionary.org 572 - Reading listener comments and Responding #1 https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-572-reading-listener-comments-and-responding-1/
  10. L

for those who do training splits help

I have a question from those of you on here who are training with splits routines reading online you’ve got split routines from two days up to five days even in some situations the ones that are 2-day splits are usually upper body one day and lower body the next but a lot of splits usually are...
  11. H

What do you think about my four-day split below

I’m 25 years old and I’m trying to figure out the best strategy for me going forward to build up a nice body I came up with a four-day split routine and I’m wondering what you guys thought about it sunday: chest/triceps monday back/biceps tuesday off Wed legs thursday off friday abs, calves and arms
  12. L

Complete newbie training schedule

so I am not sure where to go from here. I signed up to a gym and they have been pushing me to work with a personal trainer for $60 an hour. I just cannot afford to do that at this time so I'm going to do things on my own is what I told them I'm hoping you can give me some pointers as to a...
  13. S

Different ways to change up my workout routines

I'm curious to hear your personal experiences with changing up your workout routines when they become stale I was reading up about doing Drop sets, changing up the days you go to the gym, Super sets, rep cycling, and doing a lot of negatives my end goal is to improve and stay motivated. what...
  14. J

My friend recommended i ask about sarms

I have a friend i train with and he said that sarms would be a good option for me I’m 22 years old 5’11’’ 210 pounds Have some body fat, not sure on how much but its that crazy high I’m looking to gain like 10 pounds possibly. Maybe more along with cutting 5 pounds of fat. What do you suggest...
  15. V

Choosing the best EQ stack

50 years old 5’8’’ Training 2-3x per week. (i’m a very busy guy running 2 businesses) When i train though, i train HARD for 70-100 minutes balls to the wall Feel like i am in great shape Gonna be using equipoise and something else Not sure what to stack with it What would you stack with EQ for...
  16. E

Training with a bad cut

Few days ago I was going into the shower and as I was opening it the entire glass came off the railing and fell on top of me. I then picked it up to move it to the other room so I could call my handyman to come and install it and the entire thing shattered on top of me and sliced my forearm...
  17. F

Combining split routines worth it?

So I originally did a 3-day split for many years then I moved it to a 5-day split after i took a break from the gym I feel like with a 5-day split I'm just not getting the same types of workouts when it comes to intensity and it seems like I'm more doing isolation do you think I will be better...
  18. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 547 - KISS Principle for Training - how?

Evolutionary.org 547 - KISS Principle for Training - how? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-547-kiss-principle-for-training-how/
  19. D

Beginner to weight training need some help

I'm looking to do a linear progression program. I'm currently 82 kg and I want to stay around that number. I'm curious about what kind of repetition range and what method you guys would recommend for me I'm 22 years old one of the things that a trainer recommended was to focus on Lower rep...
  20. W

Sets per body part and advice

so for the last couple years I have been doing around 14 sets per body part when I go weight train. I really like to do volume training and it's helped me get more games. unfortunately things have stalled for me and I'm coming to you for some help do you think that I should increase the amount...
Top Bottom