Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sr9009

1. J

SR9009 and lgd for recomp

Currently 17% body fat, want to go to 15%. also with LGD, want to use it to put on some muscle mass. 5 pounds would be ideal, but doesn’t have to be that much. 27 years old. First time using sarms. what would you recommend for a straight recomp if I wanted to dose sr and lgd together for 12...
  2. J

fat loss on GW + SR realistic goals

I’m looking to hear some realistic expectations so I could set some reasonable goals ahead of a GW and Sr 9009 cycle a bit about me first I’m in my early 30s and I’m a bigger guy around 28% body fat according to my personal trainer and I’m around 270 pounds.. interested in dropping down into the...
  3. B

S4 and sr9009 good or no?

What do you think about stacking s4 andarine along with sr9009? I’m curious to hear you’re experiencing stacking them I’m thinking about going 12 weeks and my stats are 43 years old I trained mostly in CrossFit 5 times a week and on the weekends I either do a lot of swimming or hiking I’m 185...
  4. V

Help with nutrobal mk677 and sr9009

I’m looking to stack nutrobal and sr together Heard some good things about these I do crossfit. 5x per week, guys i train with are always yapping about how they are using them together. Never opened my mouth because everyone is an expert I’m coming to you guys for guidance on how to use them and...
  5. H

Sr9009 and mk nutrobal

Haven’t see anyone talk about stacking these two Mk677 nutrobal i have 3 bottles of Sr9009 i have 2 bottles of My stats are 92 kg and 185 cm. I've been training for 5 years and my body fats 12% . my goal is to drop more body fat and also increase my lean muscle mass, so a simple recomp What are...
  6. R

More info on sr9009 and GW

These 2 look too good to be true Who wouldn't love to drop body fat and increase their endurance and cardio. my question is when it comes to your circadian rhythm do they affect that and will it ruin my sleep at night also what about the bioavailability of taking these products? seems like there...
  7. A

Gw vs. sr9009

I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between cardarine gw501516 and sr9009 they both seem to be good for cutting fat and endurance but how would you run them separately in my situation? yes I am interested in burning fat but I would also love to increase my endurance as well. I'm...
  8. K

Lgd4033 works with sr9009?

What works better if you had to pick between sr9009 and lgd4033 or can i just do both together my main goals I think are going to be a recomposition but I know that will be difficult because my genetics aren't really good my full stats are 22 years old and I weigh around 274 lb and I am 6'3. my...
  9. C

SR9009 for females?

Haven’t seen a thread yet about sr9009 for females Is this stuff safe for us? I’m 5’5’’ trying to lose weight, 165 pounds. I want to improve my cardio too
  10. M

Best sarms stack

I’m in my 30’s and want to run sarms this time I weigh around 202 pounds and i am down from 240 pounds a year ago I want to continue to cut down. I’m 5’6’’ and my target weight is more like 170 pounds i think I was thinking of stacking cardarine gw 20mgs a day with yk11 10mgs a day and sr9009...
  11. T

Best method to take sarms

I am wondering what is the most effective way to take sarms where they're most absorbable I was reading that some sarms that are out there are not going to work if you take them orally and you have to inject them. I think one like that was sr9009 So if you had the option which i do to take...
  12. I

Sr9009 and suppression

I’ve been on sr9009 for 12 weeks and i feel suppressed I’m using 5mg 5x per day My first dose is 6am and last dose is 10pm. I feel lethargic but also i cannot sleep at night Its weird Any ideas why this is happening? I used enhanced
  13. F

SR + LGD time?

Goal is cutting while keeping muscle Running a heavy deficit in calories and carbs No changes otherwise I’m 43 years old 5’10’’ 188 pounds 18% body fat Wanted to try sr9009 25mgs per day with lgd4033 20mgs a day Thoughts and changes?
  14. G

Sr9009 solo vs. stacked

what is the best way to run sr9009 should I run it by itself or should I run it with something else I’m also looking at possibly using s23 with it I’m 60 years old and I am 5 ft 11 in 178 lb my goal is to get better conditioning and Recovery
  15. S

16 week sr9009?

Has anyone tried using sr9009 for 16 weeks or is it too much of a pain in the butt that I should use cardarine GW instead? I just don’t like gw cause of the cancer thing and i’m scared My goal is endurance I am 5’8’’, 30 years old and 148 pounds. I run a 2 hour half marathon and want to improve that
  16. R

can you screwup sr9009?

I have been using sr9009 for the past 8 weeks and no fat loss at all I’m 280 pounds roughly and my body fat is high. Maybe 30% or more 23 years old and 5’11’’ why am I not losing weight? I am eating like 2500 calories a day only and even less. Today I had a burrito and a burger only and still am...
  17. P

Bulking with sarms

I'm ready to try a bulking stack with sarms I'm 5 foot 10 and I weigh 180 lb. I would like to gain 10 to 12 lb. body fat is around 12% so I have some room to grow right now I have sr9009 and yk11. Should i do 50mgs of each or is that too much for a beginner
  18. O

Sarms as a pre workout

I was lifting the other day and an idea popped into my head that maybe no one else thought of before. Wouldn't it be smart to use sarms as a pre-workout? my reasoning behind that is simple. Sarms are short acting so if you use them 1 hour pre workout you will get a good effect while you train I...
  19. O

recomping on sarms

my budget is only $500 and I want to recomp on sarms which sarm stack would you put together for me and would it be possible to just run 2? I think sr9009 and rad140 are 2 i was looking at stacking I'm 36 years old 5 ft 9 in 176 lb I've been training for the past 12 years but took...
  20. A

Taking sarms and getting surgery

I am in the middle of my sarms stack using lgd4033 and sr9009 I’m doing 20mgs of LGD and 30mgs a day of the SR total I have to go in and get surgery done to remove a benign growth, i will be under and they said i cannot work out for about a week after until its healed up. can I still...
Top Bottom