Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms

1. V

underweight, heavy on cardio, sarms the answer?

I do a cardio-rich workout routine where I go jogging every morning around my block and I basically run the whole circle until I’m dripped and sweat LOL I’m looking to use sarms not to help me with endurance because that’s not my issue but to help me build more muscle mass. Do you have any...
  2. G

60 year old sarms stack

looking To get a boost with my pickleball and golf game 60 years old my main complaint is joint issues both with my knees hips and elbows. Hoping that sarms might be able to help with that ostarine and nutrobal sound like no brainers. However I have tried them before and didn’t like some of the...
  3. R

newbie to sarms. Where should I go?

I’m a newbie to sarms and looking for some advice on which direction I should go with them. Should I go with s23 + S4+ yk11? Or should I go with more mild stack of ostarine, nutrobal and GW? I’m 24 years old and I’m 5 foot 10 160 pounds. My main issue is recovery because I bust my ass in the gym...
  4. T

which sarms to stack together?

If you had to stack 3 sarms together for the best results when it comes to gaining lean muscle mass and cutting fat which would you use? I’m 27 years old and I’ve been training four times a week for the past two years. I would say I put on about 12 pounds total and I feel like I definitely have...
  5. R

raising bone density with sarms?

Curious if anyone on here has any Knowledge on which sarms are good for raising bone density. I recently went through a motorcycle accident where I went flying into a ditch luckily there was someone there who was able to quickly call an ambulance for me. Basically I probably will need additional...
  6. bigdextreme74

What warms have you used?

Hey brothers! I’m curious, have any of you used sarms before? If so, which ones and what do you think of them? I’m looking to change things up for next cycle. I want to add hgh and maybe sarms. Are sarms gtg or a waste of money? Thanks for sharing your experiences. BigD
  7. K

how to run yk11 and s23?

I’m looking to bulk up bigtime! S23 and yk11 are the 2 sarms I want to try. I’m 24 years old. 6’1’’ and 199 pounds. I think for my height I can easily get to 220 pounds. I’m training 2-3x a week and I can’t seem to push myself over the hump. Please give me some advice on what to do from here.
  8. R

sarms + sports trt.

My anti aging clinic put me on sports trt at 300mgs a week. Feel amazing at this dosage and would like to keep it going for as long as possible. Im’ 25 years old and 240 pounds. 50mgs a day of s4 and 25mgs of ostarine is what I plan to add. Now here is the thing. I do NOT want any water...
  9. S

shutdown bigtime on sarms

using lgd, yk11 and s23. I’m on 10mgs of each and its been 4 weeks on them. My libido has crashed hard on this cycle and I’m only 22 years old so I’m really worried that something could be permanently damaged. Wish you guys would have warned me about the dangers of sarms BEFORE I decided to go...
  10. P

gotta come off sarms quick

I need to stop using sarms cold turkey been on them for the past 10 months and now I have a funeral out of the country to go to and I am not gonna risk taking them with me. I’ve been using nutrobal the whole way, and using lgd, gw and rad here and there throughout. Currently been on all 4 for...
  11. P

how do you stack both gw and sr together?

Had a question about stacking both GW and SR together. Been getting some help with monstro via PM’s since he is good with using sarms. He recommended I not stack both GW and SR together because they compete with receptors. Not saying he’s wrong on that at all but just wanted to hear more...
  12. Z

GW + S4 on next cycle

I’m ready to take things to another level. I’m 22 years old And hit a plateau in my training after eight months going six times a week to the gym. It’s a bit frustrating to watch other people have much more success that I am training with so I want to cheat a little bit. My idea is gw 20mgs a...
  13. F

contest prepping with sarms.

I’m looking to do a Physique competition and would like to prep with sarms going forward. My current cycle plan looks sort of like this: lgd 25mgs a day yk11 10mgs a day gw 20mgs a day. I’m open to suggestions when it comes to adjusting my dosing. I know that guys I’m competing against are on...
  14. B

GW 20mgs a day with RAD + S4

looking to try andarine S4. I know about the vision issues but I’m okay with taking that chance. My stats are 25 years old, 5’7’’ 190 pounds and my goals are gaining more weight without body fat. RAD and S4 seems like a good stack, and then adding in GW 20mgs a day. What dose should I do the RAD...
  15. X

how would you add in S23 in this sarms stack

currently 24 years old, 67kg and 6’2’’. looking to bulk up of course but don’t want to use steroids quite yet I’m looking to run s23 and the dosage I was looking at doing was 50mgs a day of it. 10mgs a day of lgd or rad is what I was thinking of adding in but wasn’t sure what you recommended. Do...
  16. R

sarms for painful body

my body Hurts a lot lately and it’s a bunch of nagging injuries all over my body I’m five foot seven 200 pounds I’ve been lifting weights for the past six years I’m in my late 50s and slightly overweight I think sarms might be a good choice. Looking for something that will help with fat loss but...
  17. Z

new sarms user wants lgd and ostarine

22 years old a hundred and forty eight pounds and five foot seven inches I have been weight training for the past eight months I’m looking to use lgd and ostarine these both sound really good from what I’ve been reading what are your opinions on using ostarine and LGD together? I was thinking of...
  18. T

trying sarms for first time ever

I’m in my early 20’s. Looking to try sarms. Stats are 5’9’’ and 180 pounds and 13% body fat been training off and on since I was in my mid teens. Looking to get more strength and size GW, S4, Yk11 have peaked my interest based on what I read about them GW 20mgs, S4 50mgs and yk11 10mgs has been...
  19. C

crossfit athlete and sarms

I’m a crossfit athlete. I’m flying to Atlanta next month for a class to get my teaching credentials and might open up my own franchise gym we will see anyway I want to get improvement to my endurance, strength and muscle of course to boost my crossfit abilities what do you recommend I use for...
  20. K

how to cut down on sarms

I’m looking to make some changes to my physique which is why I am searching for sarms looking at doing GW for sure. But what else would work well? I’m 5’10’’ 218 pounds and 17% body fat I have good muscle mass but need to trim up from here. Any advice for me?
Top Bottom