Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rad140

1. H

new sarms stack

I'm looking to use a couple different sarms on my next cycle my stats are 5'8 188 lb and around 17 to 18% body fat I'm also 24 years old My friend recommended i go with s23 and GW. he said it worked good for him The other option i was looking at was rad140 and sr9009 Which would be better for...
  2. W

Doubling up my sarms stack

1st sarms cycle was 10mgs of RAD140 and 15mgs of gw cardarine Got good results. Leaned up nicely and put on about 3 pounds or so 2nd cycle i want to be More aggressive I would like to double up the dosing and also the amount i am using. Want to hit 30mgs of GW and maybe 20mgs of RAD What is your...
  3. K

Sarms bulking options

Looking to bulk up this time I’ve got several sarms options to choose from The first is RAD140 + YK11. heard this one is pretty good for size The 2nd is YK11 +S23. This one on paper looks really strong, almost too strong? And the 3rd is S4 andarine + RAD + LGD. S4 a lot of mixed review on it...
  4. S

Trying to regain strength with sarms

A couple years ago I did some sarms, this time I want to do them again and trying to regain some of my strength after taking some time away from the gym I'm currently over 20% body fat 217 lb and 5 ft 10 in at my Max I was 236 lb and I was benching over 300 lb no problem Here is the stack i want...
  5. L

Rad140 is mild or strong?

Looking for some tips and advice on rad140 How strong is this stuff and how much can i use where it won’t shut me down? I’m 24 years old and don’t want to use steroids. So i want to use sarms this time 10mgs a day of rad140 gonna shut me down or no? My stats are 5’8’’ 175 pounds and a modest 18%...
  6. F

Sarms gw stacking

40 years old Out of the gym 3 years 5’11’’ 180 pounds 12% body fat I have several sarms i want to use GW cardarine 20mgs/day Lgd4033 20mgs a day Rad140 10mgs a day 12 weeks good?
  7. F

Stacking sarms like this

I’ve got a few sarms i want to stack together S23 20mgs a day Rad140 20mgs a day Sr9009 30mgs a day split dose I’m 6’1’’ 245 pounds and 25% body fat Looking to lose weight, i’m in my 40’s
  8. W

Cardarine + RAD?

I'm 28 years old and my goal is to bulk but also I want to cut down body fat Right now i am around 180 pounds and i am 5’10’’ I purchased a couple bottles of cardarine gw and rad140 if I want to bulk up about 5 to 10 lb and also lose body fat what would be the dosing on these products? and...
  9. G

No results on sarms so far

I know it's really early the panic but I just wanted to update you on my sarms cycle I’m 5’6’’ and 142 pounds and 24 years old I am only up about 6 pounds so far after 8 weeks on I’m using lgd4033 and rad140. Doing 5mgs of each when will I start making real gains?
  10. K

Do sarms effect mood?

I am in my late twenties and I've used anabolic steroids before and they definitely mess with my mood. I was getting very short-tempered and also getting compulsive aggressive with people do sarms have the same effects? I’m at 189 pounds and want to get over 200 pounds by using them. I’m 6’2’’...
  11. R

Why is acne worse on sarms?

I’m 22 years old 5 ft 10 in tall, 210 pounds I'm wondering why my acne is getting worse on sarms I had a lot of acne issues as a teenager and its gotten better but now its really bad. Getting it on the face and back I’m using ostarine mk2866 and RAD140. Doing 25mgs of each and its been 8 weeks on
  12. N

Using LGD/RAD optimally

I see a lot of people on reddit who like the lgd4033 + rad140 stack They usually run 10-15mgs a day and have good results I’m 195 pounds and 5’5’’ so i am a bit overweight for my height do you think I should stack in something to help with cutting as well or should I just focus on these...
  13. S

3 things you shouldn’t do on sarms

what are three things that you shouldn't be doing when using sarms ? My stack is going to be RAD140 and LGD4033. Looking forward to getting some good gains on this I'm 5 ft 8 178 lb 20% body fat If i can drop to 15% and gain muscle that would be awesome. What are a few tips you can give me...
  14. D

RAD140 is stronger than LGD?

If I was to compare lgd 4033 and rad 140 which one would you think was Stronger? I'm 5 ft 7 in and I weigh 162 lb. my goal is to gain about 10 lb of lean muscle mass and also lose a couple pounds of fat at the same time. that would be most ideal I'm currently lifting 4 times a week and I've...
  15. O

recomping on sarms

my budget is only $500 and I want to recomp on sarms which sarm stack would you put together for me and would it be possible to just run 2? I think sr9009 and rad140 are 2 i was looking at stacking I'm 36 years old 5 ft 9 in 176 lb I've been training for the past 12 years but took...
  16. K

Feeling aggressive sarms

I have been using sarms for 2 weeks and I'm starting to get really aggressive and impatient with people. I was at a restaurant the other day and the girl forgot to bring me my fajitas and I snapped on her and then snapped on my girlfriend afterwards. My girlfriend ran out of the restaurant...
  17. V

Sarms and insulin benefits

I was thinking about doing a bulker but i don’t want to get shut down neither sarms or insulin are known to shut people down so that is what I want to try to bulk up I was thinking of doing 3iu’s insulin before meals And then doing rad140 and lgd3033 10mgs each. Raising to 20mg after...
  18. D

How to gain and bulk on sarms

I'm looking to bulk using sarms I’m 6’1’’ 158 pounds 11% body fat I don't mind putting on a little body fat but I want to add some size to my frame because I'm too skinny I had yk11, rad140, and lgd4033 on my list to take Are there better sarms than this for bulking. How about...
  19. C

Can sarms cause aggression

I'm usually a very well-mannered person but the other day I snapped on my wife and we had a big blow up fight and I ended up leaving and staying in a hotel room and cheating on her I regret my actions a lot and I blame sarms for it I'm currently doing RAD140 and YK11. i bought both from proven...
  20. M

Weird hives on sarms

I've been using sarms for 5 days and I'm starting to get some really bad hives on my body I’m using RAD140 and LGD4033. Using 5mg of each I’m a female and also noticing some weird things happening when i pee, like a yellow blobby substance. I’m concerned what this is
Top Bottom