Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein

1. C

how to get my cholesterol improved

no matter what I do I seem to have some bad cholesterol numbers. The numbers would be over 300 when my blood work comes back in bad cholesterol would be up and my good cholesterol would be down. I’m eating pretty much the same stuff I have protein powder, oats, rice, chicken, Bagels, yogurt and...
  2. T

big breakfast for big boy

this morning I ate my breakfast and it consisted of five boiled eggs, two yogurts, one banana, flavored oatmeal, and a cup of coffee I figured I got a solid amount of protein with this breakfast along with plenty of nutrition plus I have a newborn baby that I am helping out with what does your...
  3. M

training for the last 6 months and sarms

I’ve been training hard for the last six months and not getting enough progress. I’m eating plenty of protein getting at least, 300 grams per day. I’m also working with a personal trainer who’s getting my workouts one hour a day solid. I should be gaining more but I feel like I need to use...
  4. G

How to boost protein conversion and lower shbg

I am doing a lot of reading online and it seems to be generally accepted that you need to increase the amount of protein you're taking in to build muscle and you also have to decrease SHBG in the body too to allow growth With that said which supplement will do the best job of doing both?
  5. J

How to bulk with LGD properly

37 years old and I weigh 85 kg and I'm 6 ft 5 in I think I can put on 5 to 10 kg over the next year or so but I want to do it correctly and keep my body fat low How much lgd4033 would you recommend for me and what would you stack with it? I'm also eating in a caloric surplus of about 300...
  6. K

Six pack protein smoothie

what do you think about the company called pressed Barry’s protein smoothie 6 pack it contains six ready to drink blends. two chocolate banana protein, two tropical protein, and two recovery smoothies so really you can take this in between meals and you won't lose your muscles. it only cost $30...
  7. E

Protein, protein, and more protein!

I'm looking to increase the amount of protein that I'm getting I purchased three products and I would like your opinion on them Nature's Blend dietary supplement chewable protein tablets honey flavor Impact whey protein which is $32 and is a vegetarian option which contains Whey concentrate Body...
  8. H

Sarms and protein changes

I’m getting ready to try my first sarms cycle I ordered lgd4033 and want to run 2 bottles 10-20mgs a day Also want to try gw501516 20mgs a day Looking to use sarms with protein intake though. Want to increase it to 2x my body weight I’m currently 210 pounds, so getting it up to 430 grams of...
  9. H

pro7EIN synthesis

Has anyone heard of this stuff? Its called pro7ein synthesis and its a protein powder product. it's got 34 G of protein, 2 G of carbs, only one gram of fat and it's gluten free it's slow digesting protein so that you can take it before bed and it will really help you rebuild muscle and all that...
  10. K

Do i need fiber or probiotics?

So let me explain what my symptoms are and you guys can give me your recommendations for supplements to take Whenever i eat something that has either wheat or dairy i start feeling bloated I also get constipated when i eat a big portion of meat, especially red meat. this started happening when I...
  11. Q

Cottage cheese Superior to protein powder?

I didn't have any milk left so I decided to mix in some cottage cheese instead that belong to my wife. she's a big into body building too and loves cottage cheese anyway I found mixing in the cheese with my protein powder actually tasted really good especially when you added some fruit to it. I...
  12. J

Protein in a pill true or false?

I'm currently getting around 150 to 160 g of protein per day from the online calculators I've seen I really need to be getting Closer to 250 or even 300 if I really want to start building muscle I was wondering if I could purchase some protein pills and get in the extra protein that way. I...
  13. K

Best protein flavor

I'm looking for the best protein powder flavors that you recommend I’m looking to get something like mint chocolate chip. That is one of my favorites I’m currently in rough shape, need to lose some fat
  14. T

Protein puffs twin peaks

Check out this product i just found online Twin Peaks low carb and keto friendly protein Puffs which have nacho cheese flavor it's 300 G with 21 grams of protein in only 2 G of carbs They are super addictive I love this stuff you should try out
  15. F

Bodybuilder dinner post workout?

wanted to ask you about a good bodybuilding dinner to do after i come home from the gym I was going to grill a nice steak, brown rice and broccoli. And then after drink a protein shake Would this be a good plan?
  16. A

What do you think about this diet?

I want to bulk up and get stronger 8am: 6 eggs 9am: workout 10am: yogurt 12pm: salad and chicken 2pm: protein shake 4pm: cardio 5pm: steak dinner, potatoes
  17. B

supplement stack thoughts

here is my supplement stack I am currently doing what do you think about it? Whey protein powder 2 scoops 2x per day creatine 5000mgs per day multi vitamin 3 caps per day
  18. D

creatine vs. Whey?

I had a question on what was better between using creatine or whey protein pre workout? And during workout let’s say I go about an hour and then after I want to take something else what would I take post to help feed me?
  19. S

Anyone try impact whey protein?

I was looking at buying MyProtein brand impact chocolate or cookies and cream Looking through the ingredients I'm not really sure what to make of it. There's a lot of things in each of the products like sucralose, and artificial flavors They claim its good for you though. Your thoughts?
  20. V

Wasting money on supps

I feel like I've been wasting too much money on supplements lately I’m currently spending around $200 a month I am using protein powder, test boosters, stims and pre workouts What can i cut out?
Top Bottom