Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan

1. L

15 weeks - EQ or Primo?

Hi All, I am stuck with the following decision on my next cycle and would like you input please. The two choices are below. Before you suggest other dosages, know that this these have been worked out based on what I can be supplied and according to my budget. So, in other words, it is the one...
  2. B

Not seeing much mid cycle on primobolan

I'm dealing with a lot of personal things on my life and I got stuck with it during my cycle I'm doing Primo 500 mg a week along with around 200mgs of test No AI No other ancillaries like 5 weeks into it and I am training at least 3 to 5 times a week my heart's not into it because I'm dealing...
  3. B

Won’t go wrong with domestic supply primobolan!

This is a very late review but wanted to post it up I ended up getting 30 amps of primoboaln from domestic supply! it's a big order but I'm really excited to use their product notice that this Source was extremely organized and professional the whole way. This includes their reps on here. Thank...
  4. N

Lean muscle mass best steroids

What Are going to be the best anabolic steroids to gain lean muscle mass while also keeping side effects at a minimum? I work construction and i cannot deal with side effects like pumps and sweats while i work. So obviously tren is out of the question What about primobolan and equipoise? Would...
  5. V

I’m cruising on test, but looking to blast now

I’m 35 years old Looking to possibly compete in the near future. Currently 8% body fat and 175 pounds sliced Cruising on 150mgs a week of testosterone enanthate, been doing this since my last 16 week cycle i did a year ago Now i’m looking to do a blast and gonna hit primobolan, trenbolone and...
  6. J

Trenbolone with primo a waste?

I’m currently training 5x per week for about 45 minutes per session. Following the classic 5 day split routine. I also do 10 minutes of cardio post workout Looking to boost my performance and strength/gains. 40 yrs old, 5’9’’ 182lbs What do you think about a stack that includes primobolan with...
  7. C

Cycle review and what to run

I'm basically looking for some reassurance on this cycle and also want to touch base with you guys to make sure I'm running the proper ancillar I'm 24 years old and I am 6 ft tall 195 lb with 12% body fat I've been training for the past 5 years religiously the steroids that I'm looking to use...
  8. M

combating steroid side effects

I am a female and I am approximately 130 lb and I'm 5 ft 7 in I've been on steroids for the past 6 weeks and I'm dealing with some side effects and I'm curious what you can recommend I do I’m using a cocktail of oral primobolan, gw and ostarine. My main complaints are mental cloudiness, being...
  9. U

Female primobolan dosaging

Hello I'm 5'3 and I am 117 lb A girlfriend of mine is really big in a body building she suggested that I'm trying primobolan and do 100mgs per week now my question is should I split the dosage and do it twice a week 50 mg or do I just do one of those 100 mg total? my goals are for more lean...
  10. J

Primobolan100 or 200 Geneza pharma?

Finished my 3rd cycle First couple Cycles did not go very well I think I was using very underdosed gear This time went with GP which cost a hair more but their reputation was good enough where I was sure I was getting properly dosed products I did 500 mg of testosterone and I did 350mgs of deca...
  11. J

Cycle length requirements for primobolan

Never used primo before, but always been curious to try it It isn’t cheap, but i have some money saved up What is your Opinion of using primobolan when it comes to length of cycle I've heard anywhere from 6 weeks to 20 weeks. and I've heard some people say you have to run it at least 14 weeks...
  12. T

Pretty large cycle thoughts, please opine

Hello everybody I live in the Middle East and large Cycles are the new thing here I'm currently 33 years old and I am 180 cm tall and I weigh around 85 kilos My plan is this: Trenbolone hex 100 Sustanon 250 Test prop 100 Primobolan 250 These dosages are 2x per week On cycle liver support, C1000...
  13. H

Primobolan and side effects (or lack thereof)

5’8’’ 165 pounds 11% body fat I noticed with primobolan it doesn’t matter how much of it you run you won’t experience many side effects. Whether its 300mgs up to 1000mgs Do you think this is the appeal of the steroid or do you think that it has something to do with the results that it's giving...
  14. I

How to get deals off napsgear?

I'm looking to get some advice on how to get the best deals off of napsgear I'm looking to make a really large order for me and a couple of my brothers as well. I noticed they have sales here and there is there a way to know when the next sale will be and how should I check for it? also do you...
  15. N

Primobolan for lean gains or a waste?

I'm reading a lot of older posts and it seems like guys you still primobolan more in the 90’s vs. today Most of the modern bodybuilders think its a waste of money What is your view on this i am genuinely curious before i spend my money on it my stats are 6'1 in 170 lb and I am 8% body fat. I...
  16. R

What should my goals be on this stack?

I’m putting together my 2nd cycle Its gonna be 750mgs of sustanon 800mgs of primobolan I am debating if i should do an oral kickstart I’m 6’1’’ 180 pounds and 12% body fat 33 years old
  17. S

How much AI do you need on this stack?

Okay so i have access in my country to both aromasin and arimidex. Please help with dosing for this following stack. I’m 66kg, 26, and medium build 800mgs a week primobolan 1000mgs testosterone cyp 30mgs a day dianabol
  18. Z

Steroid cycle and post below

Hello my friends, glad to be with you again My cycle as follows: Primobolan 400mgs a week Test Cyp 200mgs a week Anavar 50mgs a day Its an expensive cycle but i am excited to use it Looking for lean muscle mass and also body fat loss. 5 ft 10 in + 207 lb with 14% body fat in 42 years old
  19. W

Doing a conservative cycle this time

I'm looking to run something with very low side effects. I want to just focus on my training and get leaner i suppose Currently 15% body fat. 6’ 214, 43 years old I was looking at equipoise, primobolan, tbol, and anavar. Which one would you recommend and how much?
  20. N

Is Primobolan worth it?

I wanted to try an Primo cycle My goals are lean muscle mass and greater endurance, not less of either Currently 5 ft 9 216 lb about 17% body fat 28 years old it's quite expensive though if I was to run a 15-week cycle. What do you think about trying it for only 10 weeks or less?
Top Bottom