Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine

1. V

underweight, heavy on cardio, sarms the answer?

I do a cardio-rich workout routine where I go jogging every morning around my block and I basically run the whole circle until I’m dripped and sweat LOL I’m looking to use sarms not to help me with endurance because that’s not my issue but to help me build more muscle mass. Do you have any...
  2. G

60 year old sarms stack

looking To get a boost with my pickleball and golf game 60 years old my main complaint is joint issues both with my knees hips and elbows. Hoping that sarms might be able to help with that ostarine and nutrobal sound like no brainers. However I have tried them before and didn’t like some of the...
  3. R

newbie to sarms. Where should I go?

I’m a newbie to sarms and looking for some advice on which direction I should go with them. Should I go with s23 + S4+ yk11? Or should I go with more mild stack of ostarine, nutrobal and GW? I’m 24 years old and I’m 5 foot 10 160 pounds. My main issue is recovery because I bust my ass in the gym...
  4. R

sarms + sports trt.

My anti aging clinic put me on sports trt at 300mgs a week. Feel amazing at this dosage and would like to keep it going for as long as possible. Im’ 25 years old and 240 pounds. 50mgs a day of s4 and 25mgs of ostarine is what I plan to add. Now here is the thing. I do NOT want any water...
  5. W

LGD and ostarine good mix or bad mix?

Not sure if mixing lgd and ostarine is a good idea for someone looking for lean muscle mass I’m currently 14% body fat and want to keep my body fat 15% or less I don’t have much room for error I’m 207 pounds and I’m six foot three definitely want to put on some more strength and size but it...
  6. Z

new sarms user wants lgd and ostarine

22 years old a hundred and forty eight pounds and five foot seven inches I have been weight training for the past eight months I’m looking to use lgd and ostarine these both sound really good from what I’ve been reading what are your opinions on using ostarine and LGD together? I was thinking of...
  7. N

sarms for middle aged guy

I’m looking for sarms for a middle aged guy currently 5’9’’ 170 pounds and 12% body fat I’m training five times a week in the gym for about an hour each session I’m also doing cardio once a day every morning fasted cardio looking to improve my lean muscle mass but nothing too crazy have my eye...
  8. V

nutrobal and ostarine with what?

I want to use nutrobal and ostarine on my next cycle what are going to be the best sarms to stack with it? Want to use GW and SR and get the best recomping effects I’m 16 percent body fat and I would like to drop down to maybe 12 or 13 percent also would like to get a little stronger and build...
  9. D

finding the right sarms cycle

I’m 38 years old and I’m 5 foot 9 in I’ve used testosterone cyp before then 500 mg for 12 weeks and I had pretty good results with the side effects for crazy would like to try sarms and get really good results but avoid the side effects I’m looking hard at 3 sarms: LGD RAD ostarine these 3 seem...
  10. D

cutting down again

33, 25% body fat, 25Barnes no it’s not what yeah3lbs so I cut down on my last cycle of sarms then gained it all back and more when I came off trying to keep my diet on point but I am a sucker for junk food especially during the holiday season want to get back on the sarms train to cut down last...
  11. P

difference between nutrobal and ostarine?

What are the main differences between using nutrobal and ostarine? I mean aren’t they both similar since they’re both part of the MK group of sarms? If not why are they both called MK, that seems weird to me just trying to learn about both of them if you had to choose ONE only to use which would...
  12. Z

how to use nutrobal when cutting?

I know nutrobal boosts appetite a buddy of mine says that he ate more food and still lost body fat when using it that is pretty cool I already have a huge appetite I’m currently five foot ten and 195 pounds. I’m looking to cut down with nutrobal help you think I should use ostarine with it or...
  13. G

first time on sarms, need advice

I’m 2 weeks into my first sarms cycle I’m using s4/andarine 50mgs a day also stacking ostarine 15mgs a day not seeing the kinds of results I was hoping for only up 4 pounds should I add in s23 here? I’m 24 and 205 pounds and 20% body fat
  14. Z

Ostarine and RAD stack well or something else?

What are your thoughts on stacking ostarine and RAD together? Right now the ostarine i am on is 25mgs a day. If i were to up it to 50mgs and add in RAD140 at 20mgs a day would that be a good stack for recovery and bulking? Or should i go with stacking ostarine with GW instead? I’m 22 years old...
  15. J

Best recomping sarms. S4 or ostarine?

I got 20% body fat and I'm hoping to drop to about 15% on the cycle 217 lb and I am 5 ft 10 in don't have much muscle on my frame either so if I can maybe keep the muscle that I have or add more muscle while also dropping the body fat that would be most ideal for me and I am 57 years old...
  16. R

How do i run these 4 sarms?

So my friend hooked me up with 4 types of sarms. 2 bottles each and said i could run them as i wish I got 2 lgd 2 rad 2 gw And 2 s4 andarines Should i ask him for ostarine i heard that one was good too not sure how I should be running these I'm currently 28 years old and I am 5'7 160 lb my goal...
  17. S

First week on sarms

Hey guys this is the first time I have used sarms and I'm in my first week dealing with some side effects and yes I use the sponsor on here I’m on rad140 and doing 25mgs a day Ostarine mk 20mgs a day Cardarine 10mgs a day I'm not able to sleep that well at night and my appetite went down on this...
  18. R

Simple GW and ostarine run

Very experienced with anabolic steroids and have been training for over a decade. my favorite steroids are testosterone and deca 217 lb 5 ft 11 in and 13% body fat. I'm 44 years old I'm looking to try something new and do a cycle that is more natural that is why I'm looking at sarms for the...
  19. Y

Sarms options for bulking and cutting post surgery

So i had surgery to fix a couple hernias, it was not an easy experience and it was complicated. They had to separate the surgeries into 2 over the course of a month. So that meant a 2-month recovery now I would like to come back after losing about 10 pounds of good Mass and also gaining fat The...
  20. M

combating steroid side effects

I am a female and I am approximately 130 lb and I'm 5 ft 7 in I've been on steroids for the past 6 weeks and I'm dealing with some side effects and I'm curious what you can recommend I do I’m using a cocktail of oral primobolan, gw and ostarine. My main complaints are mental cloudiness, being...
Top Bottom