Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron

1. W

biggest stack of my life

Ready to join the list of truly amazing bodybuilders who have graced the Earth. That said I’m ready to do the biggest stack of my life I’m 24 years old and this will be the fifth time I’ve used steroids. My stack will be: tren 500mgs test 200mgs masteron 750mgs HGH 5iu’s some insulin EQ 1000mgs...
  2. R

how would you run tren ace with masteron prop?

I’m looking for some advice ahead of a physique competition that I plan on being in. never used tren ace and mast prop. But some of the guys that I’m against have said that they are definitely going to use it so I want to be able to keep up with them. How would you recommend I use it going into...
  3. Z

loving masteron on this stack, but need help

I’m doing test 250mgs per week. Added in masterone prop at 500mgs a week. Loving what’s happening my vascularity is getting better in my muscles are hardening up and I’m getting tighter. I need help at deciding what I should do going forward as I’m on week five and I don’t want to pin mast prop...
  4. L

15 weeks - EQ or Primo?

Hi All, I am stuck with the following decision on my next cycle and would like you input please. The two choices are below. Before you suggest other dosages, know that this these have been worked out based on what I can be supplied and according to my budget. So, in other words, it is the one...
  5. T

steroids that help boost muscle fast

I’m looking for a steroid mix to help boost my muscle mass quickly. For some reason I’ve been having trouble breaking through a recent plateau of mine when it comes to muscle size. Just not seeing any type of growth anymore even though I’m training five or six times a week. Which ones would be...
  6. X

Looking for advice on a bulking run with deca

looking to bulk up on deca and also help with some joint issues. My plan is: deca 300mgs test cyp 400mgs masteron 500mgs. Staggering up the dosages every 5 weeks by 100mgs and going 15 weeks on. I’m a hundred and eighty pounds and five foot seven and I like to bulk up and gain more mass. Should...
  7. M

already on test and masteron. Should I do Tren base?

Looking for some advice on using tren base as a pre workout while already on a testosterone and masteron cycle. Currently 202, 5’11’’ trying to get harder and bigger. 37 years old. My plan is continuing 300 milligrams of each and then adding in some tren base 50mgs around 30 minutes pre...
  8. J

Not Having the best of luck hardening on cycle with masteron

current stats are five foot ten inches 216 pounds and about 17 or 18 percent body fat. so been on masteron for the past 5 weeks. Using mast prop 150mgs EOD, deca 250mgs a week, and some sustanon 250mgs a week. Was hoping I would get a harder physique but it has not been happening yet, should I...
  9. J

trenbolone E or ace with NPP?

I’m looking to stack trenbolone with NPP curious what you would recommend in my situation. I’m looking to run tren E or ace with NPP masteron is another option and I would like to run it at 250mgs a week possibly I’m 27 years old. 5’10’’ 189 pounds. 12% body fat want to recomp on this stack. Do...
  10. G

how to add in masteron here

I’m currently seven weeks into a cycle using testosterone and Winstrol I’m on 500 milligrams of testosterone in 25 milligrams of winstrol 5’9’’ 180 pounds and 13% body fat looking to add masteron on this cycle and go about 6 or 7 more weeks how would you add it and which would you use mast prop...
  11. R

want to stack both primo and masteron with tren

I’m looking to get some nice vascularity and benefits from using tren, primo and masteron the dosing I am planning looks like this and please be honest what you thinking trenbolone Enanthate 250mgs/week 8 weeks primo E 400mgs a week 10 weeks masteron E 250mgs per week (increasing to 500mgs after...
  12. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-62-bulking-with-masteron-possible/
  13. X

testosterone and masteron 750mgs each

right at 15% body fat give or take. 187 pounds and 27 years old I’m looking to take things to another level with my body looking to do a recomp going to try to do testosterone 750 milligrams and do some masteron 750mgs per week never ran more than 1200mgs total of gear so this will be a bit more...
  14. S

on TRT already, want to add in some masteron

I’m doing a TRT blend using sustanon 250 have been on this for the past 6 months and will continue for another 18 months then Re-evaluate my plan in the meantime I would love to add masteron to this to give me additional libido + hardening effects without adding side effects which masteron...
  15. H

napsgear you are the best!

I love napsgear, they are simply the greatest source out there always Great customer service and their website works fantastic I can’t wait to try out my next cycle. This time i ordered tren, masteron and winstrol gonna be my biggest cycle yet. I ordered it and less than a week later it was at...
  16. L

do sarms harden you up or nah?

Wondering if sarms were a good idea to help harden you up or if I should stick to something else in the future? I’ve used masteron before and it was awesome but it did damage my hair and cause other side effects like oily skin looking for the same effect with sarms my friend said to try yk11 +...
  17. R

TRT + steroid use

gonna be doing some TRT with my steroids next cycle looking at hitting several different options for one is the option of stacking in masteron for hardening. The other is using primo for cutting down 500mgs of each is what I want to use how would you run them? I’m 38 5’6’’ 154 pounds
  18. M

deca for appetite, masteron for hardening

I’m looking to do a stack of masteron and deca durabolin together I got the gear already and it’s going to be 500 mg of each I got enough to last me 12 weeks what else would you stack with this and should I be kick-starting an oral? I’m 5 foot 7 inches and I weigh 190 pounds 37 years old
  19. Z

domestic supply quality masteron

3rd time I’ve used masteron this time went with masteron prop within 2 weeks I was hard as a rock on this stuff previous runs with it I haven’t had much success and I suspect that it was fake or possibly under dosed this time with domestic Supply I was running 500 milligrams. Very happy with my...
  20. V

big boy wants big gains

I’m easily the biggest guy on here. I’m 275 pounds is 6 foot 5 inches. Could squeeze any of you and snap you in half. I’m looking to get even stronger and get bigger if I can get up to 300 pounds, all muscle. That would be perfect. Looking to use sustanon, 1000mgs per week trenbolone 500mgs a...
Top Bottom