Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lgd 4033

1. P

New sarm stack ( Rad 140/YK-11/LGD-4033 )

Hey guys, just joined this forum today. I’m 5’8” around 165 lbs, 8-10% bf, 26 years old, been lifting 10 years. Earlier this month I started a new sarm cycle. ( Not my first ) It’s an oral capsule ( pre blend, so I can’t change the doses ) 1 pill is: LGD4033 - 20mg Rad 140 - 40mg YK-11 - 10mg...
  2. O

Sarms as a pre workout

I was lifting the other day and an idea popped into my head that maybe no one else thought of before. Wouldn't it be smart to use sarms as a pre-workout? my reasoning behind that is simple. Sarms are short acting so if you use them 1 hour pre workout you will get a good effect while you train I...
  3. H

Stacking lgd and gw

what do you think about stacking g.w. cardarine and lgd 4033? I'd like to get more recovery to my workouts and also boost lean muscle mass. I don't want to gain any fat on this cycle that's why I'm going with this What is the best dosage? I’m 23 years old and 5’10’’
  4. A

Fat burners + sarms?

wondering if anyone has tried the idea of using fat burners + sarms together? I was thinking of maybe trying albuterol, fat burner supplements, or maybe DNP + sarms Was thinking of SR9009 cause haven’t tried it yet. Ostarine mk2866 and maybe lgd 4033? if so how would you do see the...
  5. A

Combining lgd and RAD

if you were to stack rad 140 and lgd 4033 how would you do it in terms of how much to take every day. My friend said that I should take 5 mg a day of each but looking online it seems like that's too low of a dose. Also what kind of side effects should I look for I'm 35 years old 6 ft 2...
  6. E

Recomping sarms help

what do you think about my recomping sarms stack that I came together I'm 6 ft tall and 192 pounds. I’m around 14% body fat. looking to get closer to 11% and also put on some muscle mass in the same cycle. I've got I plan to use 20 mg of lgd 4033 and 30 mg of g.w. cardarine 501516...
  7. A

S4 vs. LGD

do you have to choose between lgd 4033 and s4/andarine which one would you pick? I live in Canada i’ m 5’9’’ 163 pounds my goals are to gain muscle mass and also cut down body fat I'm open to running another sarm if you think something else will be better but i would prefer to use...
  8. A

Want to get some more size sarms

I'm currently 6 ft 2 in in 160 lba year ago I was about 150 lb so I put in some lean muscle and put in a lot of time in the gym over the past year now I feel like I need something else to help boost me with rad 140 and lgd 4033 be a good option for bulking? should I run 20 mg of each...
  9. 3

Need some sarms info for a newbie

I am just coming off of steroid cycle and it's been about 6 weeks. I did a 4 week pct and now I am ready to think about my next run I'm interested in trying a sarms cycle now I'm interested in perhaps mk-677 nutrobal and then using lgd 4033 with it how much longer do I need to wait...
  10. D

Stacking sarms properly

I have an idea for my next cycle that I'm going to be doing and wanted your feedback I was thinking about doing lgd 4033 20 mg a day for 12 weeks GW cardarine 20 mg a day for 12 weeks and then dropping the dose down to 10 mg for an additional 8 weeks I wanted to add in a third sarm but I'm not...
  11. G

Interested in lgd

I'm very interested in trying lgd 4033 I'm 5 ft 7 in 198 lb my body fat is around twenty-two or twenty-three percent according to what my trainer said at the gym what do you guys think about using lgd 4033 to help me cut down a little bit and also preserve my muscle? I plan on...
  12. 4

do sarms need anti estrogen

I have a friend of mine who ran a cycle of sarm's. He said that he ran lgd 4033 and something else he didn't remember. The problem is he said he started to get estrogen issues and nipple irritation. I've been doing some reading and years ago people would say you always need an anti estrogen...
  13. B

Mega sarms stack look!

A couple years back I used sarms but didn't run a PCT I'll admit I didn't know what I was doing now I want to try a better sarms stack rad 140 20 mg a day lgd 4033 10 mg a day S4 andarine 75mgs a day I’m 25 years old 5’10’’ 155 pounds My goals on this cycle are gaining...
  14. O

LGD or ostarine?

What do you think between using lgd 4033 and MK 2866 for my sarms cycle? Which one would you pick and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each my goals are to recomp and motivate myself to workout just need something to get me over the edge because I train 4 times a week and I get...
  15. G

Switching out different types of Sarms

have you ever decided mid-cycle to just switch which sarms you're running into something else when it wasn't working out well for you. I'm currently running mk-2866 and lgd 4033 and I'm not very happy with the results. Want to run something stronger. Would s4 andarine and s23 be better options?
  16. A

Can i run LGD and ostarine together?

I have already used steroids in the past but I'm new to using sarms. I was wondering if I can run ostarine MK and lgd 4033 together and what would be the best dosage. As far as cycle length I'm debating between 8 or 12 weeks does it really matter how long you run it? my goals are lean muscle...
  17. A

sarms in jaw surgery okay

I am 32 years old and I've been training for 2 years. I want to run lgd 4033 by itself to help me progressed further. I was thinking about running it 20 mg a day for 12 weeks. The thing is I have jaw surgery possibly coming up in the next 6 weeks and I may not be able to eat a lot of foods for a...
  18. A

What can sarms do for my physique

I'm a really skinny guy, I'm only 145 lb and 6 ft tall. I do have some lean muscle on my frame but you can't really tell when I have a shirt on. Hope this makes sense. I want to get bigger but don't want to get fat. which sarms do you recommend for me to try. I'm 26 years old. Hear lgd-4033 is...
  19. D

triple stack of sarm's

first off is the triple stack of sarm something that's specifically about 3 sarms or does it mean it's 3 sarms of my choosing. I've been reading up on different types and I'm picking 3 that look like they're the best for my goals. Lgd 4033, S4 andarine and GW cardarine. My goal is size and...
  20. F

LGD only cycle

I am going to be recruited into the military for mandatory service and I'm going to do a lgd 4033 cycle to help me gain some muscle mass and maintain my conditioning. I'm only going to be able to train on the weekends the way I want to and plan on doing full body workouts. During the week it's...
Top Bottom