Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-43-hgh-and-trenbolone-bulking-para-pharma/
  2. A

hgh + test + tren

I’ve been in the iron game for 5 years. Have used steroids for the past 3 years. Currently 34yrs old, 175 pounds and 5’11’’ I’m looking to make a choice that is critical in my next step towards building a nice body. The 3 compounds I want to use are hgh, testosterone and trenbolone How would you...
  3. A

primo + hgh + anavar

hello my friends how are you? I’m Clive and I’m looking to put on around 10-15 pounds on my next cycle. Currently 165 pounds 27 years old and 5’10’’ already started on hgh and am 8 weeks into it. Doing 3iu’s per day. Now I want to add in primo and hgh want low sides and clean gains how would you...
  4. S

StrPharma.com | A safe and fast source

StrPharma Co. • Iron Pharma Official Reseller • Swiss Pharma Official Reseller • Original Pharmacy Products. • 100% Original Product Guarantee Information About Cargo; • We work with leading global companies. • All our cargo shipments are guaranteed. • We prevent all losses with our special...
  5. M

Pubertymax Advice

18 Years Old Male 193lb 20% bfp 6’0” I’ve been in the gym for a couple of years and made significant gains. I was on accutane for a year which I feel had disproportionately lowered my blood testosterone levels as I displayed every side effect in the book whilst on the drug. Additionally, I...
  6. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-37-which-oral-steroids-with-hgh-by-para-pharma/
  7. G

Any issues with stacking sarms with my trt?

I am on 175 mg a week of testosterone cypionate for my testosterone replacement therapy. they also have me on HCG twice a week. And they have me on arimidex .5mgs 2x perw eek I'm looking to add in some sarms to help turbo my strength increases and also my fat loss my doctor also suggested in the...
  8. G

Getting the perfect hgh dose

I’m looking to get the perfect hgh dose next cycle to go along with my TRT I’m 48 years old 6’1’’ and 180 pounds Looking to stay lean 15% or less My current trt is 200mgs a week from my doctor My hgh he wants to put me on is 2-4iu’s. He said it was up to me depending on my goals He said if my...
  9. L

Doing testosterone + HGH low dose

I was not aware that human growth hormone was so expensive so I only plan on using 1-1.5ius per day looking to stack that with some testosterone. Test cyp or test E perhaps I'm looking just for overall feeling better and having more energy. also looking to tap into some anti-aging benefits of a...
  10. NoleftnutLOL

New to Tren - Can I get some help?

I am 6'1" 175lbs and i would safely say around 18-20%BF. I previously had testicular cancer which led to me losing 25ish LBS of muscle mass. I have done previous cycles with EQ/HGH/TEST/SUS and some others I can't think of at the moment. I am just looking to dose and use what I have here to get...
  11. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-513-peptides-hgh-fragment-176-191-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/...
  12. S

HGH and TRT

I am currently on TRT prescribed by my doctor he said he could also put me on hgh too, but the price is too much for me at this time so I am sticking with just trt. 200Mgs a week I want to stack in 4iu’s hgh too. And will use a steroid source to save money. Anyone try stacking both? I want...
  13. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-502-peptides-hgh-human-growth-hormone-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/...
  14. G

don’t want to lose energy

my friend used steroids and his energy dropped a lot even though he got super strong I want to keep my energy up when I train though I’m 27 years old 5’9’’ 200 pounds. 15% body fat would this stack work good? Hgh 2iu’s per day testosterone 200mgs a week equipoise 400mgs a week
  15. S

Hgh sarms?

is it true that sarms can help boost your human growth hormone not just actually taking HGH itself? I’m 48 years old and want to take advantage of hgh Looking for greatever recovery and well being anti aging and all that good stuff Also can i stack sarms and hgh together or is that too much?
  16. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 475 Home Gym ideas, stacking HGH, and playing in a hobby sports league.

Evolutionary.org 475 Home Gym ideas, stacking HGH, and playing in a hobby sports league. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-475-home-gym-ideas-stacking-hgh-and-playing-in-a-hobby-sports-league/...
  17. M

Using sarms to raise GH

I'm looking to use sarms to help my human growth hormone levels in my body go up more Right now i am only getting a little GH effects. I am in my 50’s The clinic wants to charge $900 a month for hgh and i said no Read online sarms can boost hgh, which sarms though and how much do i need?
  18. P

HGH cycle

nobody on here ever talks about human growth hormone enough. I've seen the commercials on TV where it can make you a totally different person and reverse aging. Also I heard from a friend that it helped him lose a lot of weight and he even has abs in his 50s. I’m 48 years old 5’6’’ and...
  19. A

smoothest and cleanest gear

napsgear - this is my go-to place to buy anabolics and other things that you need on cycle, i trust them going forward very easy to order will be back high quality naps Communication & Ordering process is very smooth. everything is on website they ship it high priority mail i got a bunch of...
  20. A

Avoiding dreaded moonface?

my last cycle I did testosterone along with HGH 5iu’s per day I got moon face especially after a few weeks on. Yes i was taking an AI My full stats are 31 years old. 5 ft 8 in in 176 lb I would like to bulk up and get bigger but I don't want to end up getting it at water retention issue. What...
Top Bottom