Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym

1. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 60 - Training hard in the gym! why?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 60 - Training hard in the gym! why? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-60-training-hard-in-the-gym-why/
  2. J

Only motivated to train on steroids?

I’m 24 years old and I started using steroids two years ago I weight trained previously throughout my teenage years and into college. Stayed in pretty good shape and played a lot of sports I’ll admit that don’t only time I feel like going to the gym now is when I am on steroids is this something...
  3. D

how to change up my technique

so I come to find out that after a year of squatting that I am doing them wrong lol had a friend of mine go with me to the gym and we were training together and he told me that my feet shouldn’t be pigeon to the inside while I am doing squats and also that I should come down much lower than I’ve...
  4. Z

post workout dinner ideas

So I currently get out of work at about 4 p.m. then I will go home and change and go to the gym. I usually get there a little bit after five and then I get home by about 6:15 or 6:30 in the evening I’m curious what you would recommend I eat when I got home from the gym I’m usually in bed by 10 p.m.
  5. V

looking to help with weakness in the gym

I work with a group of buddies in the gym and I’m definitely the weakest one of the bunch when we do curls for example I’m usually the one picking the small pink dumbbells all the way at the end looking to get stronger and hoping steroids can help can you give me advice which steroid would be...
  6. M

very petite and weak female

I’m extremely tiny. I weigh about 110 lb and I’m 5 foot 2 inches I can barely do the bar at the gym that makes me extremely weak and I admit it but I’m trying I go with my boyfriend to the gym and I go do exactly what he does just less weight how do I get stronger with steroids? I’m 37 years old...
  7. C

which cycle did you have the most fun on?

I’m wondering what is the cycle that you had the most fun on in your life? I’m talking about going to the gym and really smashing the weight and really enjoying yourself and not dealing with side effects and not dealing with things like dehydration or feeling moody or anything like that
  8. A

what do you recommend for a 21 year old with supplements?

So I am 21 years old and I’m pretty new to weight training I have been working out for the past year off and on I’m looking to try some supplements that can help me motivate and also push me in the gym not sure if I need a pre-workout or something similar may be something after my workout to...
  9. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 55 - What motivates the gym grind?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 55 - What motivates the gym grind? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-55-what-motivates-the-gym-grind/
  10. D

fueling up before the gym?

So my schedule has changed up a little bit. I no longer train in the morning. Instead, I train after work. I have both a mentally and physically demanding job and I need to know what supplement I can take to fuel up before I hit the gym around 6:00. I have to be in bed by 10 so please, nothing...
  11. W

oral tbol options

I’m a female who’s 35 years old and I have been training in the gym for about 10 years. One of my friends confessed to me that she has been using steroids for the past year. She looks really good but she’s also pretty thick. Looking to lose some weight and also tighten up my core.. would tbol be...
  12. F

Powerlifter supplements

I am a straight power lifter and I'm just looking for a supplement to help me with that not interested in taking a fat burner or anything like that. I just like to strap up and lift some heavy weights when I go to the gym preferably something that I can take before the gym because I don't take a...
  13. N

Need more muscle on my frame

I’m a skinny guy 5’8’’ and lean. Probably like 140 pounds Guys make fun of me all the time but i don’t care. I’m only 22 years old What Are going to be the best supplements I can start taking to start building more muscle and strength in the gym. I would like to bulk up maybe 15 or 20 lb. a...
  14. W

Healing up nagging injuries

I've got various different nagging injuries that have accumulated over the years. I'm now in my fifties and they don't seem to heal up the way they used to when I was younger it's really making it painful to even work out what do you suggest in terms of supplements that can help cure these...
  15. J

Improving the bicep head

I've been doing a lot of concentration curls but they haven't done a lick of difference for me. I started to do some incline curls and I've gotten a much more Improvement to the peak of my bicep do you think going heavy on concentration curls might have been my mistake? I don't want to keep...
  16. W

Questions about sarms

Have some simple questions about sarms When are you supposed to take them in regards to when you train. I usually train after work I get to the gym around 5:00 p.m. should I start taking them at 4:00 p.m. or doesn't matter? next question is how do you fix the nasty taste? my friend let me try a...
  17. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 539 - Funny and shocking gym stories

Evolutionary.org 539 - Funny and shocking gym stories https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-539-funny-and-shocking-gym-stories/
  18. J

Alternating fitness goals?

I'm seeing a new trend now on social media with guys trying different things that they never tried before. an example for me would be to try CrossFit for a month. and then do a month at a gym. then switch to maybe yoga for a month. then switch to a running group for a month. do you think there's...
  19. S

Wrestling and football mixed with weights

I do a lot of wrestling and also I play football in my small college. we don't have much of a training staff here just a bunch of guys who walk around and give us instructions to weight train. I think that with your help I can do a lot better and get stronger I basically have the next 5 months...
  20. S

Athletic options with sarms

I don't consider myself a bodybuilder I'm more of an athlete overall and I like to do a lot of sports. I'll spend my entire gym hour playing basketball on the court or doing racquetball it's really fun to do it that way but I'm also doing weight training as well a couple times a week looking for...
Top Bottom