Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 32 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 32 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-32-new-year-resolutions-with-geneza-pharma/
  2. F

how I used geneza pharma trenbolone to beef up

just wanted to share a little story of my recent trenbolone cycle. it was just my 3rd real cycle. The first 2 were basically oral cycles for 5 weeks each. this time I went with tren ace 200mgs per week for 8 weeks. Sides weren’t that bad at all. Had excellent results went from a hundred and...
  3. Z

geneza pharma deca works well!

I am a skinnier guy who started out at 165 pounds and 5 foot 9 inches ran geneza pharma deca and have had excellent results so far. First of all I want a tight is outstanding and I love this stuff because it makes me feel good and gives me a great mood very motivated to eat a lot of food and...
  4. G

geneza pharma test is spot on

GP brand has it all. The products are high quality and they also back up their products. this is as close to Pharmacy grade testosterone as you will find. I would even venture to say that you will not even know the difference between prescription testosterone and this stuff plenty of options we...
  5. X

Geneza pharma primobolan and testosterone

I ordered a few items from geneza pharma Got their GP Primo called Prima And I got their GP test Cyp Both are solid choices and you should try them too Smooth as butter when i inject. I mix the 2 oils and then inject it twice a week monday and thursday I’m up around 5 pounds so far and i look...
  6. R

Geneza pharma self TRT

I decided to do self TRT using geneza pharma Best decision i ever made I was paying $60 per appointment at the doctor And the testosterone that I was getting I had to drive an hour and a half to the pharmacy because he would only send it to that company With geneza pharma i can get the same...
  7. S

Bulker from geneza pharma :P

Yo, check out my bulker from geneza pharma I gained like 15 pounds on this Very happy with results Grabbed some deca durabolin and testosterone. This stuff works! I will be back again for my next order in the future and I'm going to definitely keep you updated. 12 weeks of greatness
  8. L

Choosing best geneza pharma option

If you had to choose between equipoise and primobolan which one would you choose from geneza pharma? I’m 28 years old and this will be my 3rd cycle i am doing. I’ve never run either and money isn’t an option for me just want something that can help me put on good clean muscle mass
  9. M

Geneza gear is impressive

I ordered the geneza pharma NPP and i got some of their proviron to go along with it The injections Are as smooth and pain-free as I've ever experienced. The next day no lumps or anything. I'm having tremendous pumps during my workout and feeling fantastic. joints feel like I'm 20 years...
  10. 3

Geneza pharma steroid stack

I’m doing a steroid stack with geneza pharma and so far my results are very good I’m getting good results and feel like my body is changing everyday I’m doing their trenbolone, anadrol and winstrol together. I’m going to cut off the winstrol next week and cut off the anadrol 2 weeks after.
  11. P

Geneza pharma High quality brand

I just want to say that geneza pharma is no joke the best testosterone I have ever used I'm doing 250 mg a week of their testosterone propionate. I am injecting 50mg 5x per week My bloodwork came back and i was >1500. I broke the cap of the number lol great product all the way and I...
  12. K

Geneza pharma best brand?

I wanted to find the best brand out there to buy my next steroid cycle from money is no objective because my health comes first I want to make sure that I'm running the real deal so with that can you honestly tell me if you think that geneza pharma is truly the best of the best ?
  13. S

Geneza pharma trenbolone cycle

I am going to run Trenbolone at 250 mg a week from geneza pharma GP wondering what you guys think about this type of cycle. Should i get acetate or should i roll with enanthate instead? this will be my third time with Trenbolone but the first couple times my source was really bad and I...
  14. E

Geneza prami or caber?

I am going to be running deca-durabolin and possibly Trenbolone as my next couple Cycles I know that I should probably have prami and cabergoline on hand. my question is does geneza pharma carry both of these and if so which one should I go with I'm cool with trying both but would rather...
  15. W

Does geneza carry non steroid products?

I’ve heard a lot of great things about geneza pharma GP brand. It is supposed to be the best brand out there. My question is do they sell non-steroid products such as a hcg, Clomid, and nolvadex, and other anti estrogen products or do they just specialize in steroids and I should look elsewhere
  16. O

Geneza pharma sustanon?

Hey does geneza pharma sell good quality Sustanon 250. I've ran it before and it's usually either really bad post-injection pain or the quality of the gear was poor. I had gotten it from a buddy of mine from the gym so I won't be doing that again. Is this a good brand before I open my wallet
  17. M

do you think Geneza pharma is the best?

I am about to order some steroids but had a question on if geneza pharma had the best steroids on the market? I have heard a lot of great things about them and a friend of mine said he has his best results ever on their steroids. Do you think they just have high standards when making their...
  18. J

Geneza pharma testosterone cyp?

What do you guys think about getting both geneza pharma testosterone cypionate and enanthate and stacking them together to Get a nice Synergy going. I read that if you stack different Esters of testosterone the body will be tricked and you will feel good the whole way instead of peaking early...
Top Bottom