Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza

1. F

strength stack with geneza pharma

decided to try geneza pharma for a strength cycle ahead of a powerlifting competition buried it will be organized by my gym and a bunch of us are going to get in on it and see who can win it will be a lot of fun and I don’t want to leave anything on the table. Ended up gaining around 30 pounds...
  2. S

boosting strength on geneza pharma

so far so good on geneza pharma. Been on their gear for the past 8 weeks and strength is shooting up. Products arrived in a very fast Manner and everything was exactly as described. Best of all is their excellent customer service which impressed me greatly. results are outstanding. ordering is...
  3. S

geneza pharma strength booster

recently did a strength stack from geneza pharma. It was superdrol, tren and a couple more steroids. Had some amazing strength improvements very quickly. Within the first three weeks was already getting close to all-time personal records and by week five and week six I was hitting them easily...
  4. H

geneza pharma dream cycle review

I just completed my dream cycle using geneza pharma gear. My main goals were gaining lean muscle mass and also cutting body fat which I’ve never been able to accomplish before either on cycle or as a natural. This time I used primo and testosterone, used 250mgs each and ran it for 12 weeks...
  5. C

geneza pharma stack improvements

very pleased with what has happened using geneza pharma and will recommend them to all of you on here. Made the order on Jan 15, got my products on Jan 21. less then a week even with a holiday weekend. Very easy to make my payment and very easy to order. The products I got were GP anavar, GP...
  6. E

geneza pharma dbol and primo stack

decided to do a geneza pharma dianabol and primo stack together did 20mgs a day dbol for 6 weeks along with 500mgs primo for 12 weeks running together also did a small amount of test, about 125mgs a week It was a very interesting cycle things started out a little slow but the more I got the...
  7. W

bulking with geneza pharma

wanted to do a nice bulk with lean muscle mass improvements. I was looking at doing geneza pharma and i made an order with them. Everything was simple and straight forward. The products i got were on point and i was able to hit my goals and more. top quality products cheap.they have great...
  8. Z

using deca, test and anadrol from geneza pharma

wanted to report my results from my geneza pharma cycle so i decided to use anadrol to kickstart this stack had leftover deca and test E from a previous GP order results were very cool. First 4 weeks put on a quick 10 pounds of bulk then i put on another 6 pounds the rest of the 8 weeks to round...
  9. J

geneza pharma test E

using geneza pharma testosterone enanthate is just like getting the gear from my doctor very impressed with the quality and The Fantastic products I will continue using geneza pharma in the future because I know their gear is g2g thank you all for recommending them to me and it saves me a...
  10. N

geneza pharma on the money

currently using a 3 stack steroid run its test cyp, dbol and anavar having Sensational results on this stack definitely noticing a nice effect with my physique so far I’m six weeks into the cycle and already up 9 pounds I would highly recommend using geneza pharma because their gear is...
  11. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-29-equipoise-bulk-with-geneza-pharma/
  12. K

geneza pharma making dreams come true

5 years ago I weighed 300 pounds I set out to change my body for good learned about different diet strategies. Tried fasting and got my training consistent geneza pharma provided me some great steroids I used anavar, tren, and test from them not high doses. Now I am 210 pounds, 10% body fat and...
  13. L

geneza pharma hardcore stacking

let me tell you something geneza pharma is the real deal! Been using this gear since five weeks ago I’m on test E and tren E doing 250 milligrams of each side effects aren’t as bad as everyone says but let me tell you the gains are incredible I’ve put on about 12 pounds and I get so much...
  14. N

geneza pharma Mild steroid stack

So I put together a pretty good mild steroid stack that I got from geneza pharma just wanted some feedback on what you thought of it. I’ve got several steroids anavar, primobolan, testosterone propionate and some tbol my plan was 200mgs test prop 500mgs primo and then some anavar to kickstart I...
  15. A

Geneza pharma i’m happy

Cannot complain about my experiences with geneza pharma Have now done 3 cycles with them First 2 times package took 1 week to get to me 3rd time took 5 days only.. Shipped monday and arrived to me saturday The gear itself is perfect. Testosterone, anavar, and primobolan have been my choices. All...
  16. F

Geneza pharma test E 400?

Anyone try the geneza pharma test E 400? Seems like It would be perfect for my next cycle since it would only require one cc per week for me to get 400 mg. that would really cut down an injections and it would really be something that would make life easier for me my only question is how...
  17. C

First time with geneza pharma g2g

So this is the first time I have ever ordered domestic I always ship internationally I will say geneza pharma was fantastic with their domestic shipping. Got to me super fast. I started on their testosterone and very easy to withdraw and pin with no problems From ordering to my door 6 days...
  18. C

Geneza pharma anavar with testosterone

got to be one of the best Cycles I have ever done Using geneza pharma GP anavar 50mgs a day GP test E 250mgs a week I've been on this stack for the past 4 weeks I’m up 7 pounds and looking leaner Started out 205 pounds and now up to 212. Also body fat has dropped atleast 2% Also loving the...
  19. G

Geneza pharma tren, how to decide?

So geneza pharma has a lot of tren options They have a GP andromix which contains tren They also have GP TNE GP TrenA100 GP Tren E200 And GP Tri-tren 150 I’ve already used tren ace and tren E and would like to possibly try something new just to see how i react. I’m 36, 195 pounds and 5’6’’. My...
  20. C

Geneza pharma testosterone and deca

I’m itching to try a test + deca stack for increased appetite and great recovery from the gym My current weight training sessions are 1 hour and I am going four times a week Curious what would you stack with the DECA in terms of testosterone. should I go with a short Ester or long Esther and how...
Top Bottom