Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eggs

1. J

Best and worst eggs to buy?

okay so I've never liked eggs I've always been grossed out by them. but I know how much protein they have and how good they are for bodybuilding I've started to get back into it ever since my new girlfriend eats a couple eggs everyday. my question is which are the best eggs that I should be...
  2. W

Rich piana 5% nutrition shake time

I saw a review for rich piana’s 5% nutrition shake time no whey real food product Its made up of hydroBEEF, eggs, and chicken protein Seems like a pretty cool product for a meal replacement or to replace a shake. Anyone try it? I would imagine it tastes awful lol
  3. Z

chicken and eggs for protein

I eat a lot of eggs and chicken for my protein what other protein options are good for me? I would like to hit my daily requirements in protein close to 350g per day I weigh 200 pounds so figured that would put me almost at 2x my bw
  4. L

Single foods for a month

What would happen if we just ate 1 type of food for a month Like if i ate just beef for a month. Or just eggs. Or just fruit Just curious if anyone has tried this and lived to talk about it
  5. K

egg whites out of carton

it is so much easier to just eat eggs out of cartons that are the egg whites. I am just too busy to cook my own eggs so that is what I am going to to from now on anyone else try this and does it really matter if I get my eggs from a carton or the real thing? I mean they both are the same macros
  6. F

Just eating eggs?

I really have never liked eating eggs. but I moved to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. My neighbor grows his own chickens and they lay out a ton of eggs and he hooks me up with a bunch for free. what do you think would happen if I just eat eggs 4 a whole week but made the eggs differently...
  7. S

Chicken everyday

I went by and I looked and I've been eating chicken everyday, it's been chicken breast along with eggs. I'm a little concerned with developing allergy do you think that I should switch away from chicken breast and try thighs or other parts of the bird do you think there are health benefits to...
  8. M

Eggs and cholesterol

what do you think about the information out there that says that eggs cause cholesterol. There is a lot of conflicting information and I'm not sure who to believe what is your opinion on this and can you give me some science and facts to prove or disprove either case
  9. W

How to pick out the best eggs?

How do you think we should be picking out eggs when we go to the grocery store do I look for something on the carton that tells me if it's the right type of eggs to buy is it about how much do eggs cost is it about where you buy the eggs I'm looking for the highest quality eggs that are out...
  10. E

anyone try coconut oil?

Has anyone tried using coconut oil with their cooking? I’m using this stuff and it is awesome, tastes great and is easy to use to cook. I use it with my eggs and chicken, makes them taste sweeter too. Any advice on which type of coconut oil is most healthy for me to use?
  11. T

How much protein do you get from whey

I'm just wondering how much are your protein intake during the day comes from whey protein powder. I'm usually around the 150 g mark per day. I get the rest of my protein from fish, eggs, and some chicken. It comes out to around 200 to 250 grams of protein in total for the entire day. Do you...
  12. V

Cooking eggs and options

I have re- found my love for eggs again. I used to eat them in high school that would be my first meal of the day during first. Cuz I would take to hard boiled eggs with me and piss off the other kids from the smell haha. I went away from them for a while but now I want to start eating them...
  13. J

Another egg thread

there hasn't been an egg thread on here in a while so I thought I'd start 1. My question is I've been reading that raw eggs absorb better than cooking them but doesn't that mean that you can get salmonella poisoning from them? would adding them to cold milk raw make them tolerable to drink
  14. R

egg whites vs. whole eggs?

I saw a show on tv that was a dating show and 2 former Olympic skaters went on a date and they went to dinner and started arguing about egg whites vs. whole eggs and the girl got pissed off cause he was saying whole eggs are bad and to only stick to egg whites. i guess cause of the cholesterol...
  15. S

Can the body use all the amino acid in raw liquild egg whites????????

I have these pasteurized liquid egg whites and i was wondering if the body can use all the amino acids in it if i drink them raw or should i cook them up? I have no problem cooking them but its much easier to slam it down like a shake..
Top Bottom