Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

durabolin

1. S

Proper tren cycle options

I want to see what your opinion was on using trenbolone for strength and mass Should i do it like this: Deca durabolin + tren + proviron Or Testosterone + anavar+ tren I’m currently lean. 6’1’’ 178 pounds and 11%. 38 years old
  2. M

Want big muscle gains

I’m 28 years old and I have been skinny all my life I would like to run steroids to help me bulk up Was looking at this stack only that says good for size It involves deca durabolin Dianabol And sustanon How do i run these safely? I'm 5 ft 8 in and I weigh about 168 pounds with 8% body fat
  3. L

HPTA wrecked or no?

I have been using steroids for the past 6 years and I started using them when I was 23 years old I'm now almost thirty and I noticed when I'm off steroids I can't maintain any erections. I've used several different steroids during my time including loss of testosterone, anadrol, trenbolone...
  4. S

Cutting on deca possible?

A friend of mine says he loves to use Deca durabolin for cutting I used it before and its kinda shocking to me. He said it depends on your diet I was thinking of doing some deca, 250mgs a week What would i stack with it to cut down? I’m 48 years old, 5’11’’ 218 pounds, 17% body fat
  5. J

2nd cycle after messing up first

I messed up my first cycle didn’t have a proper pct in place and lost all my gains and felt awful this time I want to do it right first time I did deca durabolin and testosterone this time I want to try testosterone and anadrol what is the best cycle and pct for this? I’m 29 years old 5’6’’ 175...
  6. O

Best way to use deca/tren cycle

first off do you think it's okay to stack Trenbolone and deca-durabolin together or do you think it is too risky since they're both progestins? 2nd off have you ever tried the stack and what would you say would be the best benefits of running them together and what are the sides i should...
  7. A

Check out my next tren and deca run

I'm 32 years old my height is around 5 ft 7 and I weigh 170 lb my body fat is around 11% I'm going to be doing Trenbolone 250 mg a week, deca durabolin 450mg a week and adding in proviron 100mg a day, dropping it to 50mg a day after week 4 my question is will I need a anti estrogen on...
  8. D

Picking up masteron napsgear

I'm going to be running a Deca durabolin cycle but before I do I want to make sure I have everything on hand that I'm going to need on this cycle I was thinking about adding in some masteron to it. what are the benefits of doing it and which brand do you recommend I get from napsgear ?
  9. H

60+ steroid cycle

I had a question about steroid use for 60 and over. I’m currently 5’10’’ 190 pounds and 14% body fat I am a former military guy, spent about 25 years in the army before retiring they put me on TRT due to low testosterone I’ve got some steroids as part of my bag Anadrol Trenbolone Deca...
  10. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles.

Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-radio-episode-439-npp-vs-deca-durabolin-and-sustanon-cycles/...
  11. E

tren and deca libido issues?

What has your experience been on trenbolone and deca durabolin when it comes to libido? I have tried tren before and had really good libido. This time I want to try deca maybe. Or even both together I’m 32 years old never had issues with libido before want to keep it that way!
  12. B

Using Deca or equipoise as a female

I have already trying different types of PED’s as a female but never deca durabolin or equipoise EQ what are the dosages that I should be targeting when I use them and how long is it safe to run them I’m 5’2’’ 133 pounds Body fat is around 19%
  13. D

How often to inject deca

I'm going to be running a Deca durabolin cycle and I want to do 300 mg a week my question is how often can I get away from injecting it is it true that you can inject it once every week and you don't have to do it twice a week? If so instead of doing half that dosage twice a week what I just do...
  14. C

bulking cycle thoughts

I am going to run the classic deca durabolin, testosterone and dianabol bulking cycle I have ran this before about 15 years old and can remember feeling so alpha on this stack my question is what has changed in those 2 decades that guys are doing now with this stack vs. Before? Back then we...
  15. O

Deca and tren cycle thoughts

I saw the Dylan video and inspired me to do a deca-durabolin and Trenbolone cycle together What do you think about this stack and dosages? 8 weeks of testosterone and deca durabolin Then weeks 8-16 of testosterone and trenbolone Crazy long i know, but what you think?
  16. A

3rd cycle help

I’m 54kg 168cm 29 years old Body fat is mid to high teens I am looking to bulk up a little bit I know I don't weigh much. I have run testosterone, Deca durabolin, anadrol, and a couple other steroids on my previous Cycles without much results. looking to use a cycle that I can put on a good 20...
  17. B

GP aromasin?

Hey I was checking out the website for Geneza BP Pharma and they didn't seem to have any aromatase Inhibitors in stock, it said coming soon. Do you guys know when they'll have their stock in? I'm looking to run a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle and I definitely want to make sure I get...
  18. E

Large second cycle

for those of you who want to flame me for this cycle, all I can say is I plan on competing so that's my justification. This is going to be a big cycle I'm running oh, my first cycle was only 400 mg a week of test and I blew up on it so I think I have good genetics for this. Let me know what you...
  19. N

Steroids for guys in wheelchairs

I'm not seeing a thread about using anabolic steroids for those of us who have paraplegia. This means that my legs don't work but I do have the ability to have muscle tone and feelings in my legs. I'm already on trt and have blasted testosterone and had outstanding results. I workout my upper...
  20. T

Training to failure every set?

I'm using steroids not for the first time but the first time I've stacking them together. I'm using testosterone with deca durabolin so I'm getting a lot of strength and a lot of motivation to work out on this back. Someone told me that I should be training to failure on every set while on a...
Top Bottom