Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol

1. N

need some more options besides testosterone

I’m sick of using testosterone in every cycle I’ve done three previously and each time I’ve used testosterone I just don’t like the way it reacts in my body it makes me tired all day. What are some other steroids I can run and drop the testosterone entirely? My goals are lean muscle mass and...
  2. N

do people still run dbol?

Had some questions on possibly using dbol. This will be the first time using real steroids, I’ve done prohormones before and also sarms. Never actual steroids. Do you recommend getting the injectable version or should I just use the oral, also with the half-life being so short isn’t necessary to...
  3. bigdextreme74

Updated Feb 7.2024 BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron

Hey there. I just found out that no one could see my log that is in pdf form. I am going to post it again for everyone to see. It is a lot of info. This wil cover 3 posts. Bloodwork Component Nov 2020 Jun 2021 Dec 2021 Mar 2022 Aug 2022 Nov 2022 Feb 2023 Jul 2023 WBC Normal Range: 3.8...
  4. bigdextreme74

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Hey brothers! I am updating my cycle and stats. I did not like how it posted (3 different posts) This is my first ever log. First a little about me. I tend to be a very private person and I don’t like a lot of attention. Hence, for me to put myself out there is a huge step. I was a tall...
  5. E

geneza pharma dbol and primo stack

decided to do a geneza pharma dianabol and primo stack together did 20mgs a day dbol for 6 weeks along with 500mgs primo for 12 weeks running together also did a small amount of test, about 125mgs a week It was a very interesting cycle things started out a little slow but the more I got the...
  6. N

Kickstarting a cycle vs. finishing

27 years old. 3rd cycle wondering what would you do if you had to choose between kickstarting a cycle or finishing a cycle? I want to use winstrol or dbol as my oral steroid of choice. A friend recommended I kickstart with dbol and finish with winstrol. He said this way I bulk up early and then...
  7. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #36 - Tbol only vs Dbol Only with Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #36 - Tbol only vs Dbol Only with Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-36-tbol-only-vs-dbol-only-with-para-pharma/
  8. X

Not good endurance on test and dbol

28 years old and I am around 170 pounds and 5 foot 8 inches did my first cycle of test and dbol and been on it for about 5 weeks no AI on cycle using 500 mg of testosterone and 30 milligrams of Dianabol per day my endurance has been absolutely smoked also I’m getting some horrible pumps in my...
  9. C

Would you use dbol with tren or something else?

I’m currently doing tren ace. 150mgs 2x per week I’m curious what i should add in here as my oral debating between using dbol and another oral. Goals ? mostly strength, muscle and vascularity I'm training three times a week strength. and I'm training twice more a week high repetitions I'm...
  10. N

Old fashioned Canadian bulker

I’m from the heart of Canada in Alberta. Over here we eat a lot of beef, play hockey and lift. Other then that not much else to do lol I’m looking to bulk up My diet is mostly moose meat, bacon, and soup Looking to bulk up, currently 6’1’’ and 167 pounds. I think 20 pounds would be ideal and i’m...
  11. D

Mixing 2 more steroids with dbol

What are the steroids we can mix with dbol for best results? I do NOT want to bloat up. I’m looking to get some good results and feel good in terms of motivation and mood I have 2 packets of dbol Should i try test and something else like EQ maybe? I’m 47 yrs old. 5’10’’ 210 pounds and 17% body fat
  12. L

How to kickstart a 2nd cycle

I’m currently 32 years old and this is my 2nd cycle and first that i am stacking 2 things at a time Around 200 pounds and 6’1’’ with 14% body fat First cycle was test 300mgs a week only My goals are Lean muscle mass and also body fat loss can you give me some advice on which oral steroid i...
  13. R

Test E, Primo and dbol from domestic supply review

Here is my domestic supply review I’m using the test E 250, 2x per week Primobolan 400mgs a week And the dbol 25mgs a day they say it takes two to three weeks to get your package but I got it and more like two or three days so very very fast shipping and surprising I'm only 2 weeks into this...
  14. B

Options for test, dbol and proviron this time

I've done testosterone and Dianabol before and it was a lot of water retention but I kind of liked it. was able to really boost my appetite and gain a lot of size and strength This time my plan is doing the same cycle which is 300mgs test and 30mgs a day dbol. but this time I would like to 50mgs...
  15. H

Best cycle below

Body fat is 10% or so 5’11’’ 205 pounds Gonna run my biggest cycle yet. Before i did a pretty good size cycle and had good results now i want to do this 👍 Dbol 30mgs 6 weeks Test cyp 300mgs 12 weeks Deca 10 weeks 300 Eq 600 12 weeks Aromasin Caber Diet has been clean and cardio and training have...
  16. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 535 - Can you cut on steroids like tbol or dbol?

Evolutionary.org 535 - Can you cut on steroids like tbol or dbol? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-535-can-you-cut-on-steroids-like-tbol-or-dbol/
  17. X

Female clitoromegaly

Hello i need help I was desperate to lose weight so I decided to use anabolic steroids as a female the end result was my boyfriend ended up dumping me because he said that I wasn't tight anymore I'm very concerned about this do you think that after I stopped steroids a month ago things will go...
  18. Z

Using anavar and dbol?

I’m a female 28 years old 5’5’’ and 120 pounds I want to bulk up more and get stronger. Right now i am very weak and my progress has stopped A lady friend of mine suggested i do var and dbol. She said to try 5mgs a day of each Then increase it by 2.5 mg after a week. do you think this is a good...
  19. A

cannot go wrong puritysourcelabs

puritysourcelabs.ru PSL is a quality source. I honestly have nothing bad to say about my first time using them. I ordered primarily a cutting cycle and was able to put on lean muscle mass and get vascular. Very pleased with my results. experience was smooth, they are good. communication is good...
  20. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-19-orals-only-bulk-dbol-anadrol-tbol-geneza-pharma/...
Top Bottom