Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cypionate

1. B

using tren and test and blood pressure is high

I’m doing tren 50mgs EOD and test at 500mgs a week.. doing cypionate with the test so pinning it twice a week only anyway my blood pressure clocked in at 155 over 112 I’m also having issues with my breathing another issue is insomnia I’m 27 years old and getting worried not a big guy either. I’m...
  2. J

geneza is highly reviewed for a reason

decided to pull the trigger after seeing all their positive posts and reviews. they are very easy to deal with and their products look incredible ordered several items easy Communication could not have been any better fast communication Delivery & Packaging were tightly wrapped and took about...
  3. A

Bulking up with deca

I want to bulk up a little bit I'm super skinny. 26 years old, 5’8’’ and 134 pounds I’m lean around 6% body fat Used to do a lot of running and now want to weight train how much deca-durabolin am I supposed to use? My friend said to get cypionate with it, he said his friend recommended it
  4. F

Help with suspension injections

I want to try using suspension but it keeps jamming up in the needle when I try to inject it. I'm using a 25 gauge needle and i also have tried using 27G needles and its even worse! what size needle do I need to get for this stuff and is it really as powerful as guys say it is or should I...
  5. N

Stacking test with test?

I know this might be a dumb question but I figured I would ask it anyway one of my buddies is very experienced with steroids and he uses to start our own together with other testosterone. Right now he said he is using 500mg of cypionate and 500mgs of propionate. He mixes them into the...
  6. N

Best time to start pct

I was wondering when is the best time to use a post Cycle Therapy after you finish a normal steroid cycle? does it matter what I'm using let's say I'm using something like propionate which is a short Ester do I need to start my PCT sooner vs. running something like cypionate which i have to wait?
  7. L

First cycle 26 years old

In my late twenties and I'm ready for my first cycle it's going to be testosterone cypionate as my first choice I'm over 200 lb and my body fat as around 14% should I inject twice a week or would it be better to just do injections once a week also how much HCG and adex will i need?
  8. 2

roid rage from testosterone

this is my first time using steroids. I’m 29 years old I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate. A buddy of mine hooked me up with the cycle and said it was good, he wanted me to run cypionate but my source just had enanthate. I’m 5 weeks in and getting impatient and emotional...
  9. W

quality testosterone geneza GP?

What do you guys think about using geneza GP for my testosterone replacement therapy instead of getting it prescribed anymore it seems cheaper to go this route which one would you recommend? Cypionate or enanthate and is this stuff properly dosed. I don’t’ want to over dose
  10. J

New cycle exploration

It has been two years since I ran a cycle and I'm really excited to get in on the action again I'm 38 years old 13% body fat I was 11% body fat before 2 years ago after my last cycle so looking to get back to that point I have on hand nandrolone phenylpropionateAnd testosterone cypionate would...
  11. L

Pct for test cyp and tren

This is my first cycle of steroids and I'm running testosterone cypionate at 500 mg a week and Trenbolone 250mg this was the cycle recommended by My Gym trainer and he said I don't need a post Cycle Therapy I did my own research and indeed I actually do need one so I'm almost done with my cycle...
  12. J

Napsgear test results

Just wanted to chime in and give you my test results using 500mg a week of testosterone cypionate. Before that my test levels were 670. After going on 500 mg a week of napsgear products now it's in the 4000. And I'm only 4 weeks into cycle. My gains are tremendous and I'm very happy here
  13. P

Steroid blend thoughts

my source has steroid Blends available for sale oh, I was looking through them and one caught my eye as potentially a good option for me. The one I saw was a testosterone blend that was 350 mg per milliliter and it contained cypionate, enanthate, and propionate, each at 150 mg each. Has anyone...
  14. B

Blast and cruise question

I have been on 500 mg of testosterone cypionate for the past 20 weeks. I have been running HCG at 1000IU twice a week to keep my balls pumping. Now I want to go on a cruise at 250 mg a week until my next cycle. My question is do I keep doing HCG or do I need to take a break
  15. A

high estrogen after cycle

I have a little issue going on here I wanted advice on. I ran estrogen bloodwork after cycle and it came in the high 50’s which is above normal. I ran 14 weeks of testosterone cypionate along with aromasin throughout and waited after my pct of clomid and nolvadex to get bloods. What do I do now?
  16. M

TRT help issues

I got very sick around the birth of my son and stayed sick for a year, lost 60 pounds during that stretch and became isolated and paranoid. I ended up seeing a doctor who put me on TRT, but he put me on 300mg every 2 weeks with Cypionate. Is this correct and will this fix my issues I am having...
  17. D

3rd cycle needs advice

Okay so I am 26 years old and been using steroids for 2 years, this will be my 3rd cycle as stated. My stats are 12% body fat and 130 pounds. I’ve got a very small frame but I do have lean muscle. My first cycle I did 10 weeks of test Cyp for 10 weeks and added 10 pounds. Second cycle did...
  18. D

Why Do I Have A Body Acne Problem Running Test Cyp. @ 200mg/wk But Not 400+mg/wk?!?

Any of you guys have an issue with body acne running Test Cyp around 200-300mg/wk but not at 400-500mg/wk? OK, so I know 250-300mg/wk may be higher than normal "TRT" levels. I have been on Test Cyp for the majority of the past 8 years or so. Also was taking Aromasin for my first cycle and...
  19. H

2nd cycle - Cyp & NPP

My initial hormone panel showed I had 22ng/dl total testosterone in May 2015. Dr. Put me on 200mg/cyp/week for 6 weeks. Went from 5'11" 160lbs to 185lbs @ 11% BF, but gains were lean and strength was moderate. Took 4 weeks off - PCT of Arimidex and HCG. Week 2 of this August I was put back on...
  20. H

Test c to test p at the middle of cycle

Hello guys, I am a newbee here. I am lifting for 2 years now and just reached the plateau. %8 body fat, 81 kg, 1.88m. Shape is easthetics... I wanted to try once in a life a cycle and buy some from a friend really cheap. (not fake, only he is doing me a favor) Ok here is how cycle going...
Top Bottom