Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine

1. Y

using creatine mixed with whey?

I’m looking to pick up some whey protein powder chocolate flavor that would sound really good and I’m looking to make some creatine with it I got one of those blenders that you see advertising those infomercials LOL I don’t expect it to last forever but it works really good for now would it be...
  2. T

creatine only 1g a day?

What do you guys think about using creatine at only 1g per day? I’ve seen some recommendations saying you should run it five grams and I’ve seen some recommendations that you have to load it even higher initially before doing a maintenance dose. What if I was just to do a really low dose of one...
  3. X

creatine truth and myths

So I was reading some stuff about creatine and how dangerous this stuff can be one of the things that I read is that it can cause your kidneys to have problems another thing is it can cause water retention what are your opinions on both? Are they truth or myth
  4. E

Best creatine of 2023?

What is the best creatine options for 2023 would you say? My doctor said it messes with your kidney’s but then i talked to another doctor and he said that it was okay and that wasn’t true But i think you need to get the pure creatine, that should make the difference with how your body reacts...
  5. H

45 years old supplement and sarms stack

At my age It seems like I'm slowing down every day. I'm currently 5'8 and I weigh around 145 lb. I'm very skinny for people my age, but i want to bulk up a bit I’m looking to stack supplements with sarms on this next run I’ve got protein powder, weight gainer, and creatine on hand Which sarms go...
  6. R

Magazine bodybuilding secrets

I've always wondered on the cover of those magazines what kind of supplements those guys are using through my research I came up with several different supplements that I think that they are on support supplements Creatine weight gainers isolate whey What is your opinion on this list I have above?
  7. W

Multivitamin and creatine

I'm looking to stack a multivitamin and creatine product together so save hassle should I buy them separately or should I buy something that is already Blended all in one another question I had is that I know that creatine and multivitamins are cheap so should I be targeting a product that is...
  8. P

CREA-TEN 10-IN-1 creatine

Check out this product my friend said was really good Called CREA-TEN. It contains the best creatine blend you will possibly find. it's supposed to increase your pumps at the gym and it's also supposed to increase hydration and cell volume this is the Rich Piana 5% legendary series supplement...
  9. S

Wasting my time with creatine?

I have been using creatine for the past year and haven't seen much results at all I was wondering what kind of training program would you recommend for someone who is trying to get bigger and faster who is using creatine. Someone told me that you have to do that and mix them both
  10. C

How do you mix bcaa’s?

I got some bcaa’s, i want to see how i can mix them and how Can i mix them with my morning coffee or will it degrade them? How about just plain water and mixing with creatine?
  11. Y

Vitamins with creatine mixed

Someone told me that you should never mix vitamins and creatine because it could affect how the performance is I was wondering what you thought about that and if it would be okay to mix them and then add in some fruit juice before I drink
  12. S

Cheap supps work?

I'm curious about some of the cheaper supplements that I see being sold. Do these products help at all or is it a waste? I'm talking multivitamins, bcaa’s and creatine All 3 are dirt cheap. You can buy them all for like 20$
  13. D

creatine and water mixed

a friend of mine said that if you mix creatine with water and drink it then it should be fine and won’t degrade the creatine. My question is if this is true? And if so could I also mix it with things like coffee or smoothies?
  14. N

Creatine solo or no?

What is the best way to use creatine for optimal results? I want recovery and some more juice when i train Right now going 1-2x per day I’m 25 years old and train at my college gym Can creatine be ran by itself?
  15. F

Legion recharge

Looking for a good post-workout product to take I found one call legion recharge it's a post-workout drink and it's watermelon flavor. it costs about 40 bucks which is kind of expensive but I'm willing to try it if it can help it's got creatine and some amino acids in it. do you think...
  16. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids.

Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-483-trt-clinics-creatine-bloat-and-drinking-alcohol-on-steroids/...
  17. A

Using creatine

what are the benefits of using creatine if you are an underweight person I’m currently 6 foot tall and weigh about 55kg I just don't put on muscle very easy and I don't weigh very much could creatine help me eat more and also build more muscle
  18. R

Creatine. worth or waste?

What is your position on using creatine as a supplement everyday. Do you think it's worth it or do you think it's just a waste of time? It seems to be a really cheap supplement and seems to have a lot of information out there. But there are a lot of opinions and some people say it is not worth it
  19. L

creatine dosing and when

I am trying to learn more about creatine and how best to use it right now I am new to this whole supplement thing. I’ve used creatine before but didn’t know what I was doing my question is how long do you need to run it, how much per day and are there any risks?
  20. A

best thing to stack with creatine?

I got a nice big tub of creatine on sale for like twenty bucks at the grocery store. I'm really excited to try this stuff but I know that creatine isn't really a strong supplement. if I want to get big results in the gym what would you add to this. I was thinking of getting some of those big...
Top Bottom