Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chicken

1. Z

chicken and eggs for protein

I eat a lot of eggs and chicken for my protein what other protein options are good for me? I would like to hit my daily requirements in protein close to 350g per day I weigh 200 pounds so figured that would put me almost at 2x my bw
  2. A

Not enough turkey, too much chicken?

I'm wondering why so many bodybuilders and people on forums always are eating chicken but you don't hear them eating much turkey. Is chicken that much more beneficial for bodybuilding? I personally love Thanksgiving and nothing like a fresh turkey out of the oven
  3. M

Food prepping choices

I want to food prep but do it the right way I did a barbecue and we cooked chicken, steak, and beef, also we did some vegetables after a couple days being in the fridge the food spoiled. especially the chicken it smells bad and I don't want to risk eating it what are your strategies for food...
  4. P

Best ways to cook chicken

what are the best ways to cook chicken that you can share to make it not only healthy but also taste decently good ? I'm going to stop eating fast food chicken, its not helping my waistline and i know it isn’t good for me. I just need some help on the best way to make it
  5. I

chicken and rice all the time

everytime I see bodybuilders posting their diets online or going to the grocery store stopping they're always getting brown rice and chicken it's like they eat that every meal lol do you guys on here do that too or is it just something that they promote online for some reason what are the...
  6. J

Chicken and rice is getting boring

I'm starting to get bored with the whole chicken, rice, broccoli Diet that I've been following as a bodybuilder. I need something that's more fun. What is some advice that you can give me when it comes to foods and how do you not get bored eating the same things every day
  7. J

How much red animals?

how much red meat should we be eating from animals I read that red meat doesn't digest well and sits in our gut does this mean it's not good for us to eat it too often. If so how often should I eat it I noticed a lot of the pros won't eat red meat especially when they're cutting down...
  8. A

Best ways to cook chicken

Whenever I eat chicken rotisserie from Walmart I always get sick after. Does this happen to everyone else and what do you think is causing this I want to start making my own chicken. Can you suggest how to cook it it's really hard to cook and I'm scared that I will undercook it and get sick
  9. A

Protein options

I was wondering what are the protein options you guys are eating on a weekly basis I realize that nobody eats the same things every day but I'm sure you guys end up picking specific foods that you like more than others. what do you think about eggs, chicken, turkey etc.
  10. B

best lean meats to eat

I’m looking to eat some leaner meat. Would chicken and fish be the best options for me and how do I know when I am picking out meat which ones to get? The reason I want to get leaner cuts of meat is I want to trim up. I am getting too fat
  11. L

protein in chicken

chicken seems to be the most popular meat out there. It is sold everywhere can you tell me how much protein is in different chicken parts and what is the best part to eat? Also how do you cook it? Right now I am grilling it but it comes out too dry.
  12. S

Chicken everyday

I went by and I looked and I've been eating chicken everyday, it's been chicken breast along with eggs. I'm a little concerned with developing allergy do you think that I should switch away from chicken breast and try thighs or other parts of the bird do you think there are health benefits to...
  13. H

Keeping food in the car after a workout

how many of you keep food in your car so that you can eat right away when you leave the gym? A buddy of mine said that you should eat right away after you work out or you will waste the entire workout does this mean I should keep some chicken and maybe a sandwich in a cooler and the car and then...
  14. E

anyone try coconut oil?

Has anyone tried using coconut oil with their cooking? I’m using this stuff and it is awesome, tastes great and is easy to use to cook. I use it with my eggs and chicken, makes them taste sweeter too. Any advice on which type of coconut oil is most healthy for me to use?
  15. S

Best protein choices

reading about professional bodybuilders and what they eat seems like it's pretty much all chicken, fish, and beef. But isn't there more protein choices besides those three and are there any tricks to getting in quality protein. Aren't things like beans and peas also good options if you want to...
  16. L

How to cook rice

what are the recipes on how to cook rice to make it taste good. I don't mind the taste of plain rice but I know that there is a healthy way to make it taste better. My favorite meal that I like to eat that's a bodybuilder meal is chicken with rice. I cut up a chicken in pieces and then add rice...
  17. G

Basic bodybuilding Foods

so I came up with some basic bodybuilding Foods and wanted to know if you experts on here I think if I just stick to this I can gain muscle and lose fat no problem Oatmeal Chicken Beef Rice Brocolli Juice Water Coffee Am i missing something important here?
  18. G

Does this happen to you too when your food shopping

I go to Costco once a week and I buy chicken, lots of eggs, yogurt, and other bodybuilding food in large amounts. when I am checking out I feel like other customers and even the cashier are looking at me weird like look at this stupid Meathead. Do you think I'm just imagining this or do you guys...
  19. L

how to cook chicken

grill- easy bake- semi easy steam- hard air fryer- easy but messy fried- semi easy I need some ideas from the above or other ways you cook chicken. I am getting sick of eating it all the time as it gets old fast. I’m sure you guys have some recipes for me that any idiot can follow.
  20. W

how much chicken?

Seems like bodybuilders eat a lot of chicken. How much chicken do I need to eat per day or per week to build muscle and why do you think chicken is so eaten in bodybuilding? Chicken and rice, chicken and brocolli, chicken sandwiches. I mean it is crazy how chicken is so popular. Is there any...
Top Bottom