Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio

1. G

how much cardio do you add to weight training?

Looking for honest answers to this because most weight trainers in the gym I noticed they do their workouts then leave they don’t even do any cardio before or after also seems like on forums I’ve asked this people lie and claim they work out six times a week and then do cardio six times a week...
  2. Y

do you lean up by eating less on sarms?

Curious to hear your experiences using sarms in terms of what happened when you ended up leaning up did you eat less calories when you are on them? Did you get more cardio than usual? Or did you just stay doing what you are doing and the fat loss started coming off I’m 286 pounds and I am six...
  3. V

Anavar with test Cyp for lean gains

Just looking for lean gains please I’m doing daily fasted cardio Training 5x per week Anavar 50mgs a day 2 weeks then increasing to 75 and then going to 100mgs on a 2 week stagger Testosterone was my main question. How much to run here for my desired goals? 5’6’’ 172 pounds. 12-13% body fat and...
  4. H

Trying for perfect body

5'2 128 lb 28% body fat and going up working out five days a week and I do 2 hours of cardio and weight training. don't have any definition on my frame but I do have muscle mass. I look very thick and I don't like it. would like to try something to help with this Looking at CLA, clenbuterol and...
  5. Z

Training and getting tremors

When I am lifting weight I am getting a lot of Tremors and shaking. it's almost like I am going hypoglycemic during my training this usually happens when I am doing a heavy cardio day or sweating a lot is there a supplement that I can take to help me get through my workouts when they start...
  6. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 27 - Cardio benefits and strategies, Get lean

IronOverload.io Hardcore 27 - Cardio benefits and strategies, Get lean https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-27-cardio-benefits-and-strategies-get-lean/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-27-cardio-benefits-and-strategies-get-lean...
  7. C

SR9009 for females?

Haven’t seen a thread yet about sr9009 for females Is this stuff safe for us? I’m 5’5’’ trying to lose weight, 165 pounds. I want to improve my cardio too
  8. A

What do you think about this diet?

I want to bulk up and get stronger 8am: 6 eggs 9am: workout 10am: yogurt 12pm: salad and chicken 2pm: protein shake 4pm: cardio 5pm: steak dinner, potatoes
  9. F

more advanced workout routines

I’m looking to change up my split routines. Plan on doing these 70-80%RM hard. give me your thoughts on this more advanced workout routine day 1: legs day 2: back and biceps day 3: chest, shoulders and triceps day 4: rest day5: arms day 6: cardio
  10. Q

is this split okay?

I’m looking to do a new workout split was doing the push/pull leg split. I want to change it up I want to add in a cardio split and an ab split would do change it to 5 day split that way or incorporate those into the existing splits?
  11. R

Supplements to take ahead of cardio

What are going to be the best supplements that I can take before I go in to do cardio my strategy right now is to do about 30 to 45 minutes of cardio then I do about 30 to 45 minutes of weight training afterwards and I need sustained energy
  12. P

fasted cardio supplements

I am gonna do fasted cardio my question is what supplements are good to use during that I don’t want to do anything that will disturb my fast but I also want to boost my performance
  13. T

Would you use SR9009 in this situation?

I’m 38 years old and do a lot of crossfit. 6’ tall and 185 I have an injury to my calf and the doctor said I need to lay off of it for as long as I need to before it's healed again so I'm not going to be able to do any cardio do you think it would still be a good idea to run sr9009 anyway...
  14. G

How to use ostarine

I'm wondering the best way to use ostarine mk2866 for maximum results I went through and saw all the things it can do and i was impressed Now i just need help with dosing and length I train 3x per week and do cardio 2x per week I’m 25 years old And i weigh about 200 pounds at 6’3’’
  15. Y

Steroid stack for active person

Looking to try something for active people I do running everyday and a lot of stuff because i am a PE teacher I’m currently doing 500mgs a week of testosterone cypionate Not getting the cardio results i would like I’m in my early 40’s and 189 pounds and 5’10’’
  16. V

Steroids for endurance and cardio

I have a good endurance and cardio stack that I put together based on what I've read on this forum Let me know what you think I’m 5’10’’ and 210 pounds. I currently am running a 10 minute mile, I want to get that time lower I’m gonna try equipoise/boldenone 400mgs a week along with hgh 2...
  17. D

Cardio and steroids

what is a good steroid cycle that I can use that won't destroy my cardio? my last cycle I ran testosterone it felt like I was running with cement shoes a buddy of mine did Trenbolone and when I ran with him he was out of breath after just a couple miles. So I'm worried that some steroids...
  18. G

Mixing cardio and steroids female help

I don't just do weight training like most guys I like to do also a lot of cardio. I’m 5’3’’ 132 pounds I’m now in my 30’s and want to take things to the next level just like most my age I know they are good for weights but when it comes to steroid use how will they affect me when it...
  19. J

Weekly schedule thoughts

so here is what I am planning for the next month. I want it kind of do a schedule to keep me honest when I go and work out I was thinking that I would do Monday Wednesday and Friday weight training Tuesday and Thursday cardio then Saturday an alternate weight training and cardio back and forth...
  20. C

Learning To Train solo

I'm a very muscular guy but also very stocky. I have been known to go hard in the gym and my workouts are similar to what you would see on TV a offensive lineman in football do. I'm also doing boxing so I'm doing a lot of cardio with it. The problem is I've been training with my college team and...
Top Bottom