Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs

1. A

What do you think about my carb meals?

This is going to be my diet for tomorrow when it comes to carb intake I'm around 185 lb and I am 5'7 First meal will be cut oats 2nd carb meal is white rice mixed with wild rice 3rd meal is fruit, usually melon or bananas Total carbs for the day is around 200g On rest days i plan to add in 10...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout

Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-528-nutrition-timing-protein-carbs-fat-post-workout-preworkout/
  3. G

bodybuilder diet and fat intake

what is your opinion on fat intake that bodybuilders should be taking in? And which foods and fat should I be consuming? I want to improve my nutrition currently following a 40/40/20 macros strategy. But debating if I should raise fats to 25% and lower carbs a bit
  4. V

Boosting calories and carb supps

I am super skinny I weigh about 130 lb and I'm almost 6 ft tall a friend of mine said I should start supplementing with supplements that contain extra calories and carbs. Is this the best way to gain weight or should I do something else when it comes to supplementation
  5. P

Protein or carbs? Which is more important

What do you think is more important taking in protein or taking in carbs before a workout can you maybe explain the differences between the two and how they will make a difference while you train. also any good carb or protein options.
  6. V

Zero carb layout

I'm going to try a new layout where I am doing zero carbohydrates what do you think about these Foods below? Turkey Fish Eggs Dairy Chicken Beef Spinach Broccoli anything you would change
  7. I

Meal replacement options

Was looking at this product call home made whole foods meal replacement blueberry muffin it's a powder in a tub that you mix in with some water or milk it contains a bunch of protein carbs vitamins and minerals. has anyone tried this and is this a good brand to try?
  8. W

Corn on the cob?

Anyone on here eat corn on the cob? I heard from some people that it's really bad for you and high in carbs and starches. the thing is where I live we can get corn for less than $0.50 each and it's really easy to boil and eat. But is it bad for me?
  9. B

Do we really need carbs/insulin to workout?

has anyone been catching the big debate online between George Farah and Milos Sarcev on carbs and insulin? Milos is saying you must take carbs to spike insulin during your workout or you are wasting your time and Farah says that is a horrible idea. what are your opinions on this debate?
  10. L

No carbs at all smart?

what do you think about doing diets that have very little to no carbs in them. I've been trying it for the past week and my energy levels are really low also when I go workout I seem to get nauseous especially on leg day
  11. J

Which carbs ?

I'm switching away from a no carb diet. I just have no energy and it's not helping me at all and not helping me lose weight. I'm going to start incorporating carbs into my diet. Curious what you beasts on here do in terms of types of carbs you take.
  12. M

Supplements to add to a changing diet

I'm going to switch up my diet quite a bit. I'm going to mess around with my carbs and fat intake and see if that makes a difference in my energy levels. I was wondering if you guys new of a supplement that works good when you change your diet because I heard that you can have some stomach...
  13. M

How low is too low for carbs

I was wondering about carb intake relative to what professional bodybuilders would take head of a competition. Is there going to be a difference between taking 40 grams of carbs vs. 15 or less grams of carbs. I was wondering if that little bit of a difference can make or break how I look...
  14. E

Need diet tips

I eat Five or six meals a day. Each meal is about 800 or 900 calories so I'm getting in over 4000 calories a day. I eat mostly carbs and the rest is protein. I have a cheat meal on the weekends usually some ice cream or pizza. And I drink 1 gallon of water a day. What changes would you make here...
  15. C

eating pasta pre workout

I had a lunch date with a chick over the weekend and we went to an italian place in town. I had some pasta and bread sticks, lots of carbs. Then I went to workout a few hours later and was sluggish and lethargic. I thought I would have energy from the carbs but it was the opposite. Can you...
  16. G

Spent $100 on a mass gainer

I am going to try this Mass Gainer that I ordered from redcon1. It is called MRE and they say it is real food The pack says its 525 calories and 80g of carbs what do you think about this product it's oatmeal chocolate chip flavor and it tastes pretty good so far but I feel tired after drinking it
  17. L

Carbs near bedtime

Someone said You shouldn't have carbs close to bed because they'll be stored as fat I get off at the gym at 9 and I know I should have a post workout meal before bed. My concern is is it okay to have some carbs with my meal or should I just stick with protein only
  18. W

Help me with my recomp diet

I'm going to be starting and brand new diet and really want to commit to it. My question is on my macros. How much fat, carbs, and protein should I be getting every day.. Also how much water should I be drinking. so let's say I'm 200 pounds to make it easy. Can you give me the breakdown of what...
  19. P

supplements to boost blood sugar

I have a problem being hypoglycemic and always craving carbs every 2 hours. When this happens I start getting cranky and irritable and snap at people. I'm really looking at some tips at hoping boost my blood sugar would supplements with dextrose be a good option or is that going to leave me...
  20. O

controlling cravings for carbs

I seem to crave carbohydrates especially after my workouts or when I'm gone a long time without food . I am looking for a supplement that can help lower those cravings that I have because when I get those types of cravings I always want to eat pizza or pasta or something that's really not good...
Top Bottom