Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

andarine

1. E

time for S4 finally

not seeing many threads pushing s4, must not make a commission off of it right? Lol jk guys its a just! But seriously what is the harm using some S4 andarine on this cycle to get the most results. Looking to do 50mgs a day for 12 weeks. Any thoughts on what to stack it with? I’m looking for...
  2. B

S4 and sr9009 good or no?

What do you think about stacking s4 andarine along with sr9009? I’m curious to hear you’re experiencing stacking them I’m thinking about going 12 weeks and my stats are 43 years old I trained mostly in CrossFit 5 times a week and on the weekends I either do a lot of swimming or hiking I’m 185...
  3. S

s4/andarine works well with cardarine?

Cardarine gw 20mgs a day is what i was gonna do as my base Now I just have to figure out which sarm to use s4/andarine seems like a good choice. Would 50mgs a day work well? And would 12 weeks be a good dose. I’m in my mid twenties and this is going to be the first time I run anything like this...
  4. L

200mgs test + 3 months of sarms

Yes you read the title. I want to do 200mgs of testosterone enanthate along with sarms for 3 months The sarms i want to use are: S23 Yk11 s4/andarine 3 of the strongest sarms with test should get me good results yes? I'm 5 ft 7 in and I am 150 lb. 28 years old goal is to bulk up maybe 20 or 30 lb
  5. C

andarine/s4 and sarms for cutting

I’m looking for the best sarms to cut down Currently right at 200 pounds Need to cut down, but not Necessarily in body weight. I would like to drop body fat instead. I don't know my body fat but I can tell you I have some Pudge around my stomach that I can grab I'm 24 years old and I am training...
  6. B

Sarms for sustained lean gains

I’m looking to get some more sustained gains on my next sarms cycle My issue is simple. I cannot keep my gains on steroids. I gain A LOT of strength and size and then lose it all cause its so fast. I mean in 4 weeks i put on about 20 pounds on my last cycle. Looking to try sarms to get more long...
  7. L

Quick results on sarms?

I’m looking to get some fast results from sarms Really excited to try s4 andarine 50mgs a day Along with maybe some cardarine and ostarine My question is on dosing the the cardarine and ostarine correctly What kind of dosing would you do for both? I’m trying to get fast results as i said in the...
  8. C

What are the best real sarms to use?

Not interested in using sarm-like drugs like nutrobal or gw. I want to use real actually sarms and i wanted to buy them from a legit source Any recommendations for sources? I'm really interested in andarine s4, ostarine mk2866 and rad140. Sr9009 also seems interesting to me cause it is supposed...
  9. M

s4-andarine combatting vision issues

I’m doing s4 right now. 100mgs a day. Dropped the dose to 75mgs and still having vision issues They came on after the first 10 days i was on it The gains have been good though so don’t want to spot Do you have any suggestions as to what i can take to help with this? I’m currently pushing 200...
  10. R

3 stack sarms and increasing dosing

What would you recommend i do with my dosing on this current stack which i am 4 weeks into Lgd4033 10mgs a day s4/andarine 50mgs a day Nutrobal mk 25mgs a day Not seeing the results i was expecting Only up 3 pounds. I’m now 184 pounds and 6’1’’ My goal was more like 10 pounds Maybe i should...
  11. F

How would you do this sarms run?

Just want to confirm before I begin purchase two bottles of lgd4033 3 bottles of sr9009 And 2 bottles of s4 andarine How would you stack the 3 of these sarms and did i purchase enough of them for a 12 week cycle? I'm trying to bulk up while also not gaining any body fat. I'm currently 16% body...
  12. T

Normal to get headaches on sarms?

First off my blood pressure is pretty good it's around 130 over 75 I've got a pretty good diet. only thing that's really changes of increase my calories a little bit. also been adding some creatine to my supplement regiment and also taking protein powder three times a day I’m using lgd4033 20mgs...
  13. J

Best for losing belly sarms

Not just looking to lose my belly using sarms but also I like to go bicycling every weekend we usually go about 12 to 15 mi in a group. also looking to help with strength improvements in the gym someone told me that sr9009 and s4/andarine were good, but i’m worried about vision issues being...
  14. Q

Best female stack of sarms

I’ve got a close friend advising me on sarms She said to use rad140 10mgs a day and s4 andarine 60mgs a day This is my first time using this stuff. My main objective is increasing my strength but I also don't want to get any type of man like issues either I’m currently 5’1 and 155 pounds. Some...
  15. T

Becoming superman on sarms?

5 years ago I started dabbling around with pro hormones. they didn't do a thing for me except make me sick and make me lose results. the past year I've been busting my butt I don't want to mess around with needles though and use anything like that That is why i am going with sarms My cycle...
  16. K

andarine and ostarine stack

I really like that both of these are still in Trials so they haven't been completely abandoned when it comes to sarms use. Atleast that is what i was told What do you think about stacking both for 12 weeks or so? Debating my dosages. Would 50mgs of each per day be too much or is that the sweet...
  17. G

Straight muscle mass with sarms

Just got out of a 5 year marriage where i Completely lost motivation and I was putting Fitness second and my family first. now that I'm divorced and my wife has full custody of the kids I can now focus on my fitness 100% Looking to get some muscle mass with sarms this time during my Hiatus I...
  18. D

Sarms for strength quick?

I'm looking to get stronger very quickly The sarm i was looking at was s4/andarine I heard that this stuff can make you silly strong in just 10 days or less. Should i run 50 or 75mgs a day for 12 weeks? I’m currently 6’ tall and 155 pounds. I am not a strong person i have a lot of room to...
  19. J

S4, lgd and rad140 for size and strength

Skinny fat physique 28 years old 5’9’’ 170 pounds I’m looking to stack s4/andarine, rad140, and lgd4033 all together the way I want to do this is pretty simple I'm going to do 25 mg of the rad 140 and lgd then I'm going to stack another 50 mg a day of the S4 This will be a 12 week run and then...
  20. T

Sarms gw and andarine ?

I’m a crossfit athlete who is mixing in weight training too My weakness right now is endurance and my strength is good I need help everywhere in between that. I don't want to put on body fat or water retention which is why I want to use sarms instead of steroids. I'm 28 years old and I am 5'6...
Top Bottom