Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting

Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-592-2024-anavar-oxandrolone-revisited-oral-cutting/
  2. N

zero complaints with domestic supply

I would definitely give domestic Supply as strong grade across the board when it comes to the quality of their products. Their testosterone is definitely one of the best you will use. Also tried their anavar and tbol. Both are on point, zero water retention and nothing but lean muscle mass...
  3. R

ordered a bunch of napsgear products

decided to get a bunch of products from napsgear: test E, Equipoise, nolva, anavar, and adex. All came within a week and all of it came in the same box and I was very pleased with the way they packed it where nothing was damaged and the orals were not crushed like some other sources will do...
  4. L

15 weeks - EQ or Primo?

Hi All, I am stuck with the following decision on my next cycle and would like you input please. The two choices are below. Before you suggest other dosages, know that this these have been worked out based on what I can be supplied and according to my budget. So, in other words, it is the one...
  5. N

I want to stack anavar and tren together with Tprop

looking to do an interesting stack test prop trenbolone (not sure if I should go ace or E) or maybe tri -tren mix? anavar please help out dosages I’m looking to recomp and go maybe 10-12 weeks 4th cycle I’m 86 kilograms and six foot one inch and I am 32 years old
  6. L

Trying to figure out how to use anavar

heard a lot of good things on anavar so I picked up some. I’ve got enough to run 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. Wanted to get some feedback on the best way to use this stuff to get the most out of it. Should I just use it by itself or is it best used stacked? My goal is recomp. 24 years old, 5’9’’ 205...
  7. G

using anavar and TRT, have some concerns

So I have been doing self trt for the past six months and I’m going around a hundred milligrams a week of testosterone enanthate. Things have been going good and there’s definitely an improvement for me because my total testosterone levels are about 800 when before they were around 250. anyway...
  8. C

geneza pharma stack improvements

very pleased with what has happened using geneza pharma and will recommend them to all of you on here. Made the order on Jan 15, got my products on Jan 21. less then a week even with a holiday weekend. Very easy to make my payment and very easy to order. The products I got were GP anavar, GP...
  9. A

primo + hgh + anavar

hello my friends how are you? I’m Clive and I’m looking to put on around 10-15 pounds on my next cycle. Currently 165 pounds 27 years old and 5’10’’ already started on hgh and am 8 weeks into it. Doing 3iu’s per day. Now I want to add in primo and hgh want low sides and clean gains how would you...
  10. L

tren + anavar cycle

hey you bastards out there, I’m in my mid 30’s, 5’10’’ 183 pounds and around 12-14% body fat goal is recomping, much prefer to cut fat and build lean muscle mass then just get big and bulky I’m looking to do trenbolone for the first time. I wanted to stack it with some anavar which I have used...
  11. B

6 week oral cycle suggestions

my stats are 5’9’’ and 187 pounds and 13% body fat what are your suggestions for an oral cycle I can try ? I’m looking to do anavar 50mgs a day along with either winstrol or anadrol my question is should I do 6 weeks oral full dosage or should I cut my dosing in half? I want to make nice muscle...
  12. T

Anavar and restricting my diet

I’m gonna go ahead and use anavar on my next cycle its gonna be a trt + oral cycle currently on 125mgs a week of trt and then want to add anavar to the mix was thinking about 100mgs a day of the var. do I split up the dosage 50 milligrams twice a day? And how long should I do the var? 8 weeks...
  13. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-61-can-you-bulk-on-anavar/
  14. W

A year long cruise

please give me some advice on a year long cruise that I can do for my next cycle I’m 168 pounds and 5’10’’ skinny but I have potential according to my friend to be a good bodybuilder one day Currently training five times a week and I’m eating 2,800 calories a day my thoughts were doing test...
  15. M

getting some facial and body hair on steroids

24 year old female. First time steroid user so I have been using winstrol and anavar for the past 10 weeks I’m on 20mgs of winstrol and 15mgs of anavar I started to develop some facial in body hair is there any way to combat this because I’m also getting some really good results and getting...
  16. Z

best way to run anavar and sustanon

looking to get some good lean muscle mass and put on some strength six foot one inches 217 pounds and around 14% body fat I’m 25 years old and I’ve been training for the past four years how would you stack anavar and sustanon?
  17. I

full domestic supply cycle review

I’m doing a 24 week cycle from domestic supply its test cyp, hcg, and anavar I’m roughly 4 weeks into the cycle and so far so good getting nice muscle gains and feeling more libido can tell these products are not notch quality as promised. I’m excited to see how much results I can get after a...
  18. Q

female steroid use and over eating

I’m a female who is 32 years old and I have been bodybuilding for about four years I definitely need to bring up some of my lagging body parts I’m about five foot ten so I have skinny legs and I’m tall, Northern Europeans genetics looking to bring up especially my legs gonna be using 50mgs a...
  19. K

truth on anavar vs. anadrol

I know they are very different steroids but I’m curious will be better based on your particular goals and then I can apply it to myself yes I’m looking for more size and strength but if I can also get away with some fat loss as well that would be cool those of you who have ran both which one did...
  20. X

healthier option. Anavar or primo?

Just want to hear some opinions on options for a healthy steroid stack It my choices are between VAR and Primo want to do 50mgs a day or 500mgs of primo a week if you are on both of these hypothetically for say eight weeks which would be the healthier option? I’m 25 years old and I am 180 pounds...
Top Bottom