Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

napsgear

1. N

napsgear is an ironclad source

well just wanted to report that napsgear is still awesome! It’s been about two years since I ordered from them and sources change all the time and they have new management and new employees would turn over and that sort of thing. But napsgear is on point and A++ all the way. Shipping is...
  2. R

ordered a bunch of napsgear products

decided to get a bunch of products from napsgear: test E, Equipoise, nolva, anavar, and adex. All came within a week and all of it came in the same box and I was very pleased with the way they packed it where nothing was damaged and the orals were not crushed like some other sources will do...
  3. J

nice deca cycle from napsgear!

Just finished my first deca cycle from napsgear! First of all they have excellent shipping and excellent customer service always on the money. I placed my order and put in the wrong address and I emailed them and they got it fixed for me within a couple hours. That is awesome. Shipping was fast...
  4. A

napsgear is truly the best!

Big thanks to richard brown, stevesmi and mobster for their napsgear guidance. Richard posted a nice sales promo. Was able to pick up EQ and test for 50% off! What a great deal! Ran the equipoise 600mgs a week and test 300mgs a week. Ended up being a fantastic ratio and I was able to put on some...
  5. L

hitting my goals with napsgear

before the cycle I was 190 pounds and was benching 300 pounds roughly for 1 rep max so I set out a goal to gain 10 pounds up to 200 pounds and then be able to do 3 plates for reps decided to use deca and sustanon from napsgear what a great decision! This shipping was lightning quick and I got...
  6. H

napsgear cycles are the best

so i was using another source and the gear i was on was no good switched over to napsgear products and its crazy how much better it is i feel like i am on steroids if that makes sense the other source it felt like i was on creatine lol Definitely gonna choose naps in the future because I know...
  7. G

napsgear review to post

wanted to post up my napsgear experience did 10 weeks of test cyp, 5 weeks of dbol and also stacked in proviron 50mgs a day to finish the stack lsat 4 weeks ended up not only putting on some major muscle mass but also hardened up and my vascularity improved 100% this is fantastic gear and the...
  8. B

napsgear products A to Z

napsgear has every product you could possibly imagine it’s very overwhelming going on their website but I have to give them credit because they carry everything and they also have excellent customer service I was able to buy everything I needed on cycle and also support products as well and then...
  9. K

want to use napsgear again

I definitely want to use napsgear again but wasn’t sure if you can guide me on what I should try my stats are six foot tall 175 pounds and 12 percent body fat my last cycle I use 500 milligrams of testosterone my goals are still to bulk up I would like to put on about 12 to 15 pounds of body...
  10. N

napsgear light stack observations

so i did a very light stack from napsgear Wanted to share my observations this stack was 350 milligrams of testosterone and 500 mg of Primo ended up increasing my body weight by 6 pounds on the cycle. My body fat got tested and I actually lost one point five percent body fat which is really good...
  11. J

napsgear is the GOAT of sources

very impressed with my recent experience with napsgear Decided to run an equipoise and testosterone cycle kept things extremely simple I did 400 milligrams of each and I kept it to 10 weeks only I was averaging about a pound a week of gains the gear was fantastic and it got to me in less than a week
  12. W

napsgear has done an amazing job

just want to give credit where credit is due napsgear is an amazing source they took care of me and made sure my products came on time I had a recent experience with another source where I had to wait a full month to get my stuff and they did not communicate at all so it’s refreshing to deal...
  13. G

much respect for napsgear after this experience

So I have a lot of respect for napsgear after my current experience I’ve been on the fence about ordering online steroids for a while decided to try napsgear made me order and had it shipped to my house. It had been 3 weeks and nothing and the tracking number showed it stuck in New York it was...
  14. N

napsgear customer thoughts

Just wanted to share some ideas for napsgear I’m a long time customer of 10+ years I love all the products napsgear has and have used just about every steroid and ancillary they have on their website. It has allowed me to set all-time personal records across the board one of the things though I...
  15. Z

Napsgear EQ and test cyp review

Just got done with my napsgear Equipoise and testosterone cycle it was a very simple one that I did where I went with 600 mg of equipoise and I got 500 mg a week of testosterone. week 6 I dropped my testosterone dose down to 250 mg that was a really good decision because it cut down on the water...
  16. B

Napsgear injectables are what i love

I will admit that I've never loved injectables before Always had a fear of needles and was worried about things like post injection pain For this reason I spent years just running oral steroids However thanks to this forum i took the plunge and decided to try napsgear injectables because of how...
  17. L

2nd cycle using napsgear!

Wow what a difference My first cycle i used gear That I purchased from my buddy at the gym. now he is a cool cat but I don't think he realized how inferior the gear that he sells at the gym is compared to actual high quality products can really tell the difference on napsgear. getting some...
  18. N

Napsgear solid experience

First time ever ordering something like this online. I was a bit scared to do it but I trusted the sources and the Good Men on this forum to leave me in the right direction. my first order was testosterone and proviron and i ordered it domestic they sent me a confirmation and two days later I...
  19. D

Napsgear reputation is g2g

No wonder napsgear has such a great reputation all over the net They are truly #1 Have been using their anavar and testosterone for the past 8 weeks Started at 25mgs of var then jacked it up to 50mgs a day Also their test i did 200mgs a week and increased to 500mgs after 3 weeks. Results are so...
  20. E

Napsgear really is the GOAT of gear suppliers

I did a four month cycle a 500 mg of testosterone and then I added 500mgs of masteron and some anavar 80mgs a day for 6 weeks I kept the mast at 300 and did the test at 350 for the last 6 weeks Dropped the anavar Added 7 pounds of LBM and lost body fat customer service is excellent you get an...
Top Bottom