Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

etiquette

1. P

Ego lifting in etiquette

so I was training the other day at my gym and we have a mat and it's usually pretty cool the way we share the area and let each other work in. But today there was a dick who didn't let me work in and said he had two more sets. He had it all, a belt, strap, chalk (which isn’t allowed in the gym)...
  2. A

Newbie needing some tips.

Hey guys, My name is Andrew, Im 21 years old and have been working out consistently since i was 18. I've been thinking a lot about it lately and I'm really interested in trying something "new". I just don't know where to start is the problem, how do i get some? who, if anybody, should I ask...
  3. beachhead06

Really Bad Gym Etiquette

Gym Etiquette By: Vincent J. Gill 1.)Remember, heavier = better, whether you can lift it properly or not. 2.)The harder you slam the weight on the floor after lifting it, the stronger and more badass you look (if you can actually crack the tile, you will get a 701 MUNNS power lifter award)...
Top Bottom