Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren e first time tren

1. J

Test C/Tren E/Dbol...Anavar? - Cycle Review

Hello all, this will be my first time running Tren and I know the compound A is suggested by first time users, but I've first-hand witnessed the sides from people with low test/high tren and low tren/high test combinations and I understand what Tren entails; I'm beyond prepared to deal...
  2. S

Second Cycle (first using) Tren E/Test E. Suggestions?

Hey guys, I have a few questions about my upcoming cycle of Tren E stacked with Test E. First and foremost I'll give a little background info. I am a university baseball player and I'm not exactly looking for gorilla gains here with this cycle. I'm just looking to improve on strength and all...
  3. S

Cycle thoughts - Tren-E, D-bol, Test-E

Hey bros, yes, first post, however I'm not exactly new to this, or any other forum for that matter, despite the lack of posts or being known at all. I'm 23, about 5'10", currently kicking around 175lbs. Last spring I did my first cycle looking like this. 1-11 500mg TestE EW 5-12 40mg Oxandrolone...
  4. S

Trenbolone Enanthate HELP

I'm just curious about the off-cycle. Do I stay off for the amount of time I was on it? So, if I ran a cycle for 12 weeks, do I have an off-cycle for 12 weeks before I start another cycle? Thanks guys!
  5. G

LOVING my test e and tren e cycle

Wutsup bros. New to posting but been a reader for a while. Want to say thankyou to the many peoples post that have helped me. Im gona post my current experience because i am blown away from the gains ive made so far and the feeling i have.and want other people to kno what works for me and maybe...
Top Bottom