Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

covid

1. W

How to plan my workouts better?

what is the best way to plan my workouts ahead of them? do you map out a plan on paper and then put that into motion or do you have a different strategy that you follow when it comes to being right to yourself and not skipping out on the amount of sets your supposed to do ever since covid i’ve...
  2. J

Female kickboxer steroids

I got into kickboxing during COVID as that gym was open I want to get really good at this my coach there says I have a talent for it. Perhaps one day I'll actually be able to be on TV and you guys can watch me. Which steroids will work the best for me to help me box better
  3. O

best supp store?

I am not going anywhere with covid bad where I live, I am doing my shopping from home and love it so far except when they deliver me bad groceries. I was wondering about buying supplements online. I am old school in my 60’s and never bought anything online cause I’m scared they will steal my...
  4. I

First day in the gym after 2 years

between injuries and covid has been amazingly 2 years since I set foot in a gym but I signed up yesterday and signed my 1 year contract so I'm committed to getting back again. Before that I had trained a decade almost nonstop. What strategy should I be using for my first day back in the gym
  5. H

weight training solo or in groups

with covid it seems like nobody works out in a group anymore. I always liked doing it and socializing during my workouts, I miss it a lot. Since I have been training on my own though it seems like my workouts have been more focused and better. Can you give me the pros and cons of both and...
  6. S

gym closed again

I was doing great in the gym and I was on cycle and everything, spent my entire stimulus check on steroids too and now some idiot went in there who was infected with COVID and they shut the gym down again to deep clean. Now I don’t have my gym. I need a routine asap that I can do without a gym...
Top Bottom