Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex

1. D

Sex help with libido

I've got average libido I would say nothing too crazy just looking for a supplement that I can pop before my wife comes home so that I will be in the mood and I'll be able to maintain an erection for a while I've tried different dick drugs and they just don't agree with me. give me headaches and...
  2. B

Lots of sex in college

I am in college and we have lots of sex in my dorm We have been experimenting with different supplements to help with our sex lives we are getting a good reputation for being mad scientist haha looking for some suggestions for some good ones we should try in the future
  3. N

Boosting sex life

I want to get a boost to my sex life I just started dating this hot nurse and I'm worried I won't be able to fulfill her is there a supplement that I can take everyday that can help boost my sex drive so I'm always ready to go
  4. H

top Edge testosterone booster

I'm looking for a top-edge testosterone booster that I can take to give me better wood in the morning I now in my late 30s and sometimes when I have sex with my wife it's embarrassing that I can't get it up anymore. Any recommendations of what I can take beforehand
  5. T

possible to lower shbg?

Is it possible to lower sex hormone binding globulin with supplements or is that just made up bro science from people trying to sell supplements? The reason I want to do it is my free testosterone is low but my total testosterone is normal range
  6. A

Early erections

I used to like to have sex in the morning but now with my girlfriend tries to move me and have sex I shy away from me and pretend I'm sleeping because I can't get it up in the morning this started happening over the past few months as I've gotten older in my mid-thirties. Is there a...
  7. N

Having sex as a pre workout?

This guy I've been working out with says that it's best to have sex before you go to the gym instead of after. he said it can make a huge difference with the different hormones that get triggered during a sexual orgasm he convinced me to go to his house before the gym and we did it and then...
  8. T

Sex before or after my workouts

hey guys this is a weird question but I haven't seen anyone post and answer on here yet. I started dating this new girl and she likes to bang once a day. I'm not used to this cuz I was married for 5 years and we barely had sex. should I have sex before or after my workouts and what kind of...
  9. R

PT-141: I need a how-to on mixing

I want to try PT-141, but I can't figure out the math. I've seen the YouTube video where the woman mixes it, but I still have questions. So: 10 mg bottle of PT-141 A 1 ml insulin syringe A 30 ml bottle of bacteriostatic water Desired 1st dosage: 0.5 mg Here's where I get messed up. The...
  10. BareDivas

FBB 3some encounter story

Hi there. I hope this is OK to share here, but I started to read some of the stories in these threads and I got to thinking about my first encounter with a female bodybuilder. Sure I had seen images, but meeting one personally never happened till I was in my 30s. I was in a swinging...
  11. P

I totally banged a stripper

I got talked into going to the strip club with my buds. It was the second best in my area. Really beautiful woman dancing. I don't typically by lap dances, but when I have a couple drinks I due tend to start throwing some money. I do not make it rain though! haha Well... I was just chillin when...
  12. T

some questions about inecting winny

Hi guys im new to this site but not body building. I have been training for 3 years all natural. My stats now are 5'7 and weigh 160. I'm pretty decent in size. My biceps are 16 inches n chest is about 43. I'm trying to get ripped right now and have my hands on winstrol 100mg(inj) I'm wondering...
  13. B

Weener died!

30 yrs old 240lbs, 6'1" lifting 4 years diet/training on spot Been on trt for about 6 months. Before starting my cycle I did a single 300mg shot of test c that put me on cloud nine for about a week, then returned to earth with zero libido. Resumed regular trt injections and after about 3 weeks...
  14. L

My friend got arrested and I'm glad he did.

Cops have been watching him for quite some time as he was dealing coke and God knows what else. He is 30 years old and has been doing this for ten years feeding his addiction at the same time. He has no family that lives near him and he has known he has had a problem with drugs for many years...
  15. B

Best One Night Stand Stories

We all have one. Tell us yours. Hi Everyone - starting a website dedicated to awesome, funny, disgusting one night stand stories. If you have any or know any you can email them to me or go to my site to submit anonymously. This was sent anonymously last week and is my fave so far... Chunky...
  16. Discreet User

Sex! An Alternative Use For Test Oil

Yesterday I'm getting ready to shoot and have a little accident. To make a long story short, I end up with 1.5ml of Testosteone Cypionate oil all over my right hand :o After the initial "F**K I just lost my Test!" I got an idea :cool: I rubbed my Test Oil drenched hand all over the pillow just...
  17. S

Double Your Pleasure- Double Your Fun?

O.K. went to the Dr. and she gave me a script for the patch. The script said initial quantity "60" with a 6 month refill. Went to the pharmacy to fill it. The pharmacy says your insurance only covers for 14 days of any 30 day period so unless you want to pay for the rest of it we can only give...
  18. Dominator Human

How Many of you Bros Have Had Sex With a Stripper?

Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story. There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I...
  19. shirlene29

My appreciation thread......

is in karma bookie shrimp and plank moved in there cuz theyre ...missing and away
  20. A

Erectile dysfunction causes and cure

Information on Erectile Dysfunction including the causes, cure and treatment methods. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most common sexual dysfunction found in men. A man suffering from it is unable to develop or maintain an erection long enough to go through with a sexual...
Top Bottom