Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test

1. J

rotating both test and primo + an oral

currently 5’10’’ 188 pounds and 18% body fat I’m interested in using 12 weeks of testosterone and primobolan. Got a plan all laid out and hear me out: 250mgs a week primo, 200mgs a week test cyp. Five weeks at that dosage then the last seven weeks I will double everything up. Question is adding...
  2. H

Tren and test low doses

5’11’’ 27 years old 2nd cycle trying to get more size and strength but keep sides moderate. I train hard, 5-6x per week and want to start seeing more results soon. looking to use low doses of tren and testosterone. 250mgs of tren + 200mgs of test is what I was looking at so far. Do you recommend...
  3. A

hgh + test + tren

I’ve been in the iron game for 5 years. Have used steroids for the past 3 years. Currently 34yrs old, 175 pounds and 5’11’’ I’m looking to make a choice that is critical in my next step towards building a nice body. The 3 compounds I want to use are hgh, testosterone and trenbolone How would you...
  4. G

domestic supply test and tbol stack

so I did a domestic supply testosterone cypionate and a tbol stack ran 25mgs of tbol along with 250mgs of testosterone Was a very mild cycle with very little side effects I really enjoyed it I was able to get some nice pumps in the gym when I carb loaded ahead of time highly recommend using this...
  5. X

para pharma brand test and tren A++

just wanted to leave a review on para pharma products I used their testosterone and trenbolone first off the shipping and arrival was earlier then expected. I got it over the thanksgiving holiday the next day which was a pleasant surprise also the cycle has been about 5 weeks so far. I’m up...
  6. J

equipoise and test prop yay or nay?

How would you use equipoise and test prop together? My friend hooked me up with some vials of them and he said that they would be excellent for bulking up my thought is running 500 mg of test prop, but my concern is do I need to inject this stuff every day? Also with equipoise with 400 mg be...
  7. Z

side effects on test only

I’m gonna do 750mgs a week of test enanthate getting the gear from a source on here so I know it’s going to be fully dose properly I’ve only done oral steroids only for five weeks this one I’m going to do 15 weeks what side effects should I be watching out for? Goals are lean gains and strength...
  8. M

Pubertymax Advice

18 Years Old Male 193lb 20% bfp 6’0” I’ve been in the gym for a couple of years and made significant gains. I was on accutane for a year which I feel had disproportionately lowered my blood testosterone levels as I displayed every side effect in the book whilst on the drug. Additionally, I...
  9. C

Blasting and cruising in my mid 30’s

Just not seeing the kind of results I was hoping for and recoveries have not gone well for me when it comes to cycle and pct just want to cut to the chase and stay on for a year my initial plan is: cruise 250mgs test per week 12 weeks blast 500mgs test per week + Tren 500mgs per week + 1000mgs...
  10. S

how would you add on tbol here?

27 years old and 206 pounds Interested in trying out turinabol heard a lot of good things about this oral steroid and how it has low side effects I currently go to the gym and I spent about 25 minutes swimming then I change and do weight training for about 45 more minutes would tbol be a good...
  11. G

best way to use EQ, tren and testosterone

35 years old 217 pounds six foot two inches fourteen percent body fat I’ve used steroids throughout my 20s then took a few years off now I’m back in the grind again and I would like to push myself harder I’m looking for the best way to use equipoise, tren and testosterone my cycle I have so far...
  12. Z

Napsgear EQ and test cyp review

Just got done with my napsgear Equipoise and testosterone cycle it was a very simple one that I did where I went with 600 mg of equipoise and I got 500 mg a week of testosterone. week 6 I dropped my testosterone dose down to 250 mg that was a really good decision because it cut down on the water...
  13. R

First time with more than just test

I’ve done pro hormones in the past and don’t have much to say on those Did a couple cycles of testosterone around 400mgs a week. Got decent results I'm ready to take things to the next level Would like to do test for 10 weeks Trenbolone for 8 weeks And then stack in prami and an AI doing a clean...
  14. S

Simple domestic supply test cycle

Decided to do a domestic supply testosterone cycle I did 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks just a simple cycle because I run higher Doses and other gear before and I couldn't handle the side effects plus my wife was getting irritated with my attitude and aggression this was a perfect dose my wife...
  15. V

Finishing up my test prop cycle

I'm about to finish up my testosterone prop cycle and i had a question on pct Should i stick to clomid or should i also stack in nolvadex and hcg? also when it comes to planting my next cycle if I want to do something without testosterone what would you suggest I do? it would be my second cycle...
  16. W

Test and masteron to test and primo

So i just finished an 8 week cycle of test prop and mast prop. Didn’t get the gains i had hoped for My stats are 5’10’’ and 18% body fat Was hoping i would get fat loss but nothing really changed I’m 28 years old and would like to get down to 15% or less Should i switch to primobolan and test...
  17. themuscle98

How long for Nolvadex to kick in?

What’s up fellas! Kind of an urgent situation I am 4 weeks out of my show today, and I’ve recently developed gyno the past couple of weeks. I told my coach and when he saw how noticeable it was( because even I didn’t realize until I was in a posing studio) he cut me test down and upped the...
  18. Y

Gonna hit test, eq, and tren hard

I’m looking to hit 3 steroids on my next cycle. It will be my 4th one i am doing in the past 5 years and the biggest. Please Help me out on the dosages below I've got testosterone Enanthate at 500mgs a week Then i got equipoise at 800mgs And trenbolone enanthate at 500mgs a week should I adjust...
  19. B

Tren and test vs. eq and test?

Wondering what the difference would be of doing an 8 week cycle of trenbolone and testosterone vs. doing a 14 week cycle of equipoise and testosterone ? A buddy of mine Said that I would get even better results in just 8 weeks doing the first option but I countered that I think that you would...
  20. H

Tren - Test advice

1st cycle with tren.. Thinking 8 week cycle My plan was, Week 1-8: 300mg test-e 200mg tren-e .25mg Caber (every 3 days) Week 9-10: Clomid Novadex HCG Week 9-12: Clomid Novadex Does this seem right? And what are the pct dosages?
Top Bottom