Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury

1. A

my body is too fragile

No matter what I do it seems like I keep injuring myself the other day I ran my foot into the bedpost and bruised up my toe it’s been hurting for the past 2 weeks before that I bumped my knee into the table and it’s been swollen for like three days off and on since. Like it will be swollen up...
  2. T

Would you use SR9009 in this situation?

I’m 38 years old and do a lot of crossfit. 6’ tall and 185 I have an injury to my calf and the doctor said I need to lay off of it for as long as I need to before it's healed again so I'm not going to be able to do any cardio do you think it would still be a good idea to run sr9009 anyway...
  3. C

when to stop cycle when injured

is there a point where you decide that it's best just to stop the cycle when it comes to getting an injury or do you think it is okay to just go ahead and finish the cycle anyway I'm currently debating what I should do. My back has been bothering me a lot it's been especially on my legs days...
  4. M

Best way to stack ostarine

I'm twenty-seven years old and I will be using a sarms stack for the first time I have used them previously solo I want to definitely use ostarine MK2866 I was thinking about using around 25 mg a day or maybe doubling that those? What is the best thing to stack with it if my goals are fat loss...
  5. K

Best fat loss combo PED’s only

I'm looking for the best fat loss combo of performance-enhancers out there. Sick of using supplements and going nowhere want to use the strong stuff. If you had to put together the best, what would it be. I want to shred up fast I am 165 lb female, willing to listen to the gurus and i’m coming...
  6. M

Can Deca Provide Me a Miracle?

I need some direction. I’m currently 47 years old, and after a trip to Asia in 2016 the tendons all over my body are becoming extremely week. I’m assuming some sort of hard to detect autoimmune disease. I basically get hurt very easily and then I never heal. No one can figure out what’s going...
  7. D

Ostarine for injury

I have a couple bad discs on my spine, got them from a car accident and maybe some heavy weight training over the years. My chiropractor keeps cracking me and charging me all this money to go in and it is not helping. What are my options if I were to try using ostarine mk2866 instead? Would...
  8. A

Martial arts + thumbling. Performance and injury prevention

Hi! I am looking for tips to a cycle that will promote endurance, explosiveness and just handling massive overall training in the summer. Im 94kg lean 187 cm, done 4 cycles now and decided to blast and cruise for the rest of my life probably... Not looking to gain much size, just becoming more...
  9. S

Epistane and Ostarine

First post here guys.. I am 28 was lifting naturally from 2006-2014. I competed in a few powerlifting comps at 75kg. I have torn my ACL and meniscus twice (playing soccer both times) first time they used my hamstring as a graft for my ACL (bad idea now). Then I re-tore again 2 years ago. I...
  10. slimjimmy

Grade 3 Pectoral Rupture

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum with this being my first post. I'll give you a little bit of background on me and who I am. In high school I was that funny fat kid that everyone was friends with, somehow got a girlfriend and after we split up my senior year I got dedicated in the gym and...
  11. G

Special Peptide Cycle Help- Vets or MD's

Hey I'm new to the board and would appreciate advice on a special type of cycle I'm trying to put together. The reason I say "special" is I am attempting to repair my body from very serious trauma. Spent last 4 yrs recovering (mostly cognitively) from a very severe diffuse axonal traumatic...
  12. G

really need help emergency.

hey guys, i have a cracked rib injury from last week, and I'm into my 2nd week and did my 4th injection today and worked out at the gym. However, i know i can't lift heavy and working out can fuck up my rib more and prolong me from actually going to the gym. I was thinking of taking the next 5...
  13. G

anavar and bruised/fractured rib

anyone know if taking anavar 75mg a day would help with bruised rib recovery, am current on 500mg of t400 at the moment and got injured...suggestions, advice on week 2 of my cycle..
  14. G

Bruised rib on 1st cycle

On a cycle of T400 and anavar, and i injured my rib dropping the bar with a plate on each side on my stomach on a suicide set..and i was fine but then i did oblique V-ups and now 2 days have passed and i have developed a swollen rib. I hit the gym again today, did chest Hit around 85% of my...
  15. G

Distal bicep tear help?

I'm going to the doctors in a few days to get my arm checked out. I believe I have a distal bicep tear because when I flex my bicep the short head becomes nonexistent. Also I get pain in the area every once in awhile. I have had this injury for years but did not know what it was until recently...
  16. P

Pain on tip of elbow.

Hi guys, new member here. I recently started a heavier weight, low reps (3-5 reps per set) routine. On my chest and triceps day, I have been experiencing a lot of pain at the tip of my elbow. I have heard tennis elbow, but the pain is not on the outside edge of my elbow, its more on the tip...
  17. Jonlb21

Shoulder Surgery Help

Hey Everyone, Was hoping for some advise. I've been lifting for years and am having my second shoulder surgery in 2 weeks. They found an issue with my ACL and alot of scar tissue in my shoulder. So they are cutting me open. Anyway the first time I had shoulder surgery I was out of the gym for a...
  18. Redfield11

Update + New Cycle advice?

It's been a while since I last posted; started a cycle a couple of months back but things did not go well, I got injured, found it difficult to get to the gym as a result and my head was not in the right place. So soon after I decided to cut my cycle short and start PCT. Although I'm not 100%...
  19. P

Help planning my first cycle after injury

Hello guys, im new here so Ill start with my stats wight: 180 lbs Height: 168cm calories daily 3000 Recent injury: SLAP Lesion. trained for 2 years. Bulking training now for 6 consecutive months after 6 months of physical therapy. First of all thanks every 1 for helping out. A year ago i had...
  20. R

*MCL injury while running epi with joint support*

I slightly tore my MCL (ligament in knee) a month ago I'm able to walk on it again but my cardio and legs have taken a toll from reduced use. What do you guys think about running an upper body only epistrong cycle with forged joint support and cycle support? Squats will be totally out of the...
Top Bottom